Vishwa Konkani Scholarship 2018 - Apply Online
About Vishwa Konkani Scholarship
Vishwa Konkani Student Scholarship Fund invites application for Vishwa Konkani Scholarship 2018. The scholarship program was started in the year 2010 and was envisioned by eminent thinker and corporate leader T.V. Mohandas Pai. The scholarship is available only for the students having Konkani as their mother tongue and are desirous to pursue Bachelor’s (Engineering & Medical only), Master’s degree or are willing to study abroad. The total amount of Vishwa Konkani Scholarship distributed in the year 2014 was Rs. 8 crore. The last date of application submission of Vishwa Konkani Scholarship 2018 for the Bachelor & Master program is 10 July 2018 while the applications for Study abroad scholarship are open throughout the year. Scroll down to get details about Vishwa Konkani Scholarship 2018.
- More than 14,000 deserving students are awarded under Vishwa Konkani Scholarship so far.
- Every year, more than 2000 scholarships are distributed to deserving students in the various disciplines.
Vishwa Konkani Scholarship 2018 Dates
|Vishwa Konkani Scholarship Application Begin
||10 June 2018
|Last date of Application Form Submission
||10 July 2018
Subscribe for Regular Updates of Vishwa Konkani Scholarship
Vishwa Konkani Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
||Undergraduate and Postgraduate Students
- Mother Tongue: Konkani must be the mother tongue of the student making application for the scholarship.
- Academic Qualification: The applicant must have cleared class 12/ Graduation
- Minimum Qualifying Marks: The Student must have obtained at least 70% marks in the qualifying examination and Rank within 20,000 in Common Entrance Exam (CET).
- Annual Family Income: The family income of the applicant must not exceed Rs. 4.5 lakh for Bachelor's & Master's program and there is no income limit for the study abroad scholarship.
- The student should be willing to sponsor 2 students after completion of studies and after securing employment and should contribute 20 days in the year 2018-19 to the community service.
Vishwa Konkani Scholarship Reward
Around 2000 candidates will be awarded the Vishwa Konkani Scholarship will get the following benefits:
- For Bachelor’s Degree (Engineering & Medical only): The scholarship of Rs. 30,000 to Rs. 40,000 per year are given to the MBBS and Engineering student respectively who are selected for the Vishwa Konkani Scholarship.
- For Master’s Degree: The rate at which the scholarship is offered differs from course to course and discipline to discipline.
- For Study abroad: The scholarship amount of Rs. 1,00,000 is awarded per year to each individual selected for the Vishwa Konkani Scholarship to study abroad.
- Special Scheme: VKSSF awards PUC and DEGREE Scholarship with a Scholarship Amount of Rs. 2500 and Rs. 5000 to empower Communities like Kudubi, Kharvi etc.
The condition for the Scholarship: The student who receives the scholarship has to commit to supporting the education of 2 students in the future on the same terms as they have availed this scholarship.
Vishwa Konkani Scholarship Application form and Process
The application for the Vishwa Konkani Scholarship is to be made online at the official website of the trust. The applicants need to register and create their profile after which they will be able to search and apply for the relevant scholarship. Candidates should visit the official website of Vishwa Konkani Scholarship to fill the application form or click on the following link:
Click Here to Apply Online
The application process is opened from 10 June 2018. Interested candidates can fill the application form of Vishwa Konkani Scholarship by 10 July 2018. Applications received in hardcopy will not be processed for the scholarships.
Vishwa Konkani Scholarship Contact Details
Vishwa Konkani Student Scholarship Fund
Shakti Nagar, Mangaluru,
Phone: +91 824 2231877, 2231887
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Ramanujan Research Studentship in Mathematics is awarded every year by Trinity College to honour the connection between the famous Indian mathema... Read More
INMO 2020 (Indian National Mathematical Olympiad) is the 2nd step of the ladder to qualify for International Mathematical Olympiad (IMO). In... Read More
Indian National Olympiad (INO) 2020 Programme refers to a systematic activity supported by the Government of India to select and train Indian teams fo... Read More
Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship for Study in Hungry 2020 is in accordance with the Educational Exchange Programme Agreement signed between... Read More