Velammal Chairman Merit Scholarship 2016
About Velammal Chairman Merit Scholarship
- Velammal Chairman Merit Scholarship 2016 is to encourage children with Sports talent/extraordinary talent/academic excellence to pursue quality education in Velammal Matriculation Schools under Velammal New Gen Park Schools.
- There are total 125 (25 each school) seats are available for the scholarship in the schools for the students pursuing Samacheer boards.
- Velammal Chairman Merit Scholarship will provide 100% Scholarship based on Velammal Chairman Merit Scholarship Common Entrance Examination (VCMSCEE) for admission to Class 6 and Class 11 in the given schools.
- The categories of the Scholarship are
- Arts/ Dance/Music
Subscribe for Regular Updates of Velammal Chairman Merit Scholarship
Velammal Chairman Merit Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
||For students of Non Velammal Matriculation Schools
||Class 5 and 10
- Candidates must be of an Indian Origin
- Scholarship is applicable for the students of Non Velammal Matriculation Schools under Velammal Educational Trust
- Students with excellent sports track records / art, music and dance track records / academic excellence in board exams in State / National level.
- Wards of the VET employees and its subsidiary companies are not eligible to apply
- A scholarship holder under this scheme should not concurrently hold any other scholarship / stipend. If already any other scholarship/ stipend warded, the student is required to exercise his/her option of choosing the scholarship that he/she proposes to avail and inform awarding authority about the same.
Velammal Chairman Merit Scholarship Reward
Velammal Chairman Merit scholarship provides 100% scholarship for the expenditure on payment of school Admission Fee, facilities fee, tuition fee, Books, Notebooks & Uniform Fee to the students for the following schools:
|Velammal Matriculation HR. Sec School, Surapet:
|Velammal Matriculation HR. Sec School, Surapet
|Velammal Matriculation School, Mambakkam
|Velammal Matriculation School, Padappai
|Velammal Matriculation School, Guduvancherry
The renewal of scholarship for subsequent years will be based on their performance in their respective categories and as well as based on the good conduct and regularity in attendance.
Velammal Chairman Merit Scholarship Application form and Process
- Each Candidate must download and submit one application form only. If any candidate submits two applications for more than one category, both the applications will be rejected.
- The three Categories are mentioned below:
- All sports categories with a minimum number of prizes won on Zonal/Divisional/District/State/National/International level.
- Talent categories in Art, Music, and dance with a minimum of prizes won in State/National/International / well-organized events and forums of reputed concerns.
- Academic Excellence.
- Application forwarded on any other format will not be considered.
- All information fields should be filled in. Where fields are not applicable to the candidate, it should be marked as NA (Not Applicable). Incomplete form leads to rejection of application form.
- All supporting document (photocopy) attested and enclosed along with the application form.
- The last date to apply is March 31, 2016.
The filled in application form shall be sent only by post/courier to:
Velammal Chairman Merit Scholarship,
Velammal Matriculation Hr. Sec. School,
Velammal New Gen Park,
Ambattur-Redhills Road, Surapet,
Chennai – 600066
Documents to be sent with Application Form
The following attested photocopy of the documents must be enclosed:
- Student’s Birth Certificate
- Student’s transfer Certificate (only at the time of awarding scholarship)
- Certificate of achievements
- Latest school progress card
- Currently school studying School ID card
- ID proof of Father and Mother (Anyone- Aadhar Card/Ration Card/Voter ID Passport)
- Parent Address Proof (Any one- Aadhar Card/Ration Card/Voter ID Passport)
It is to be noted that Scholarship of studying in any class will be available for only one year. If a student has to repeat a class, she / he would not get a scholarship for that class for a second (or subsequent) year.
- The shortlisted candidates will get hall ticket through courier for appearing the Velammal Chairman Merit Scholarship Common Entrance Examination (VCMSCEE) which is common for all the scholarship categories.
Velammal Chairman Merit Scholarship Selection Process
- All the applications will be scrutinized by the screening committee to shortlist the applicant for Entrance Test.
- The overall performance of the candidate will be awarded the “Velammal Chairman Merit Scholarship”
Exam Pattern: The VCMSCEE pattern are as follows:
- Type of question: Objective type question
- Subjects: Literacy & Numeracy
- Level: The level of the examination is based on the class in which the student studying.
Velammal Chairman Merit Scholarship Contact Details
Phone No: 044-65121516/1617 (8.00 am to 5.30 pm)
Taiwan ICDF scholarship programme 2019 is for the Indian students who want to pursue Undergraduate, Graduate, and PhD degree program in Taiw... Read More
DBT JRF 2019 - Junior Research Fellowship in Biotechnology is conducted by the Department of Biotechnology (DBT) under the Ministry of Scien... Read More
ACST 2019 Scholarship is being offered by Aakash Institute for the admission to the candidates preparing for engineering entrance exams, medical ... Read More
The Narotam Sekhsaria Foundation organises Narotam Sekhsaria Scholarship Programme 2019. The application process for Narotam Sekhsaria Scholarship Pro... Read More