UNOSD Internship Program 2016
Scholarships for School Students (No Application Fee) Apply Now
About UNOSD Internship Program
UNOSD Internship Program 2016 is for the newly established United Nations Office for Sustainable Development and has it’s headquarter located in New Songdo City, Incheon, Republic of Korea.
- UNOSD Internship Program 2016 in Korea is an unpaid internship program and the applicant needs to take care of expenses related to the travel, accommodation, insurance, visa and living expenses.
- For UNOSD Internship Program 2016, the application can be made online as well as offline depending upon the preference of the applicant.The Internship has duration of 3 months which can be extended up to 6 months in exceptional cases.
About United Nations Office for Sustainable Development (UNOSD)
- UNSOD contributes to building, exchanging and facilitating the use of knowledge in support of a faster and broader transition towards sustainable societies.
- UNOSD specializes on assessing, mapping and improving exchange of knowledge resources.
- United Nations Office for Sustainable Development undertakes research and capacity development in key areas of sustainability transition and is also involved in :
- Knowledge exchange
- Research and policy analysis
- Capacity development
Subscribe for Regular Updates of UNOSD Internship Program
UNOSD Internship Program Eligibility Criteria
Working skills: The applicant need to be results-oriented, with the ability to meet deadlines, and to work both autonomously and in team.
Nationality: The Internship opportunity is open for citizens of all countries.
- Knowledge of Korean, Arabic, Chinese, French, Spanish or Russian will be significant plus point.
Academic qualification: In order to be eligible for the Internship, the applicant need to be a:
- First year of a Master’s program.
- Final year of a Bachelor’s program.
- Completed Bachelor’s degree and commence the internship within a one-year period of graduation.
Experience: No prior work experience is required.
Language: The applicant needs to have a good command over written as well as oral English.
- Able to work collaboratively and respectfully with colleagues from different nationalities and origin.
UNOSD Internship Program Reward
Location of Internship: Incheon, Republic of Korea
Duration of Internship: 3 months extendable to 6 months in exceptional cases.
The Intern will have the following responsibilities to take care of:
- Documentary research, data recording and editing, policy analysis, and synthesis
- Develop and maintain platforms of dissemination of UNOSD data, news and research through social media and UNOSD Web sites
- Drafting and/or translation of communication material of event and research reports
- Assisting with the logistics of organizing events such as conferences and workshops
- Clerical work related to the above
UNOSD Internship Program Application form and Process
Mode of Application: The applications can be made online as well as offline.
Documents required: To complete the application process, applicants need to send the Personal History Form along with other documents :
- Personal History Form >> Click here to download the application form.
- Proof of current enrolment in a graduate degree programme, clearly showing dates.
- Copy of your latest academic records transcripts.
- Copy of an official document proving your age.
- Covering letter of no more than two pages which discusses:
- Academic interests and expected date of graduation;
- Why you are interested in working with UNOSD, including notably:
- How you expect to contribute to the work of UNOSD;
- What you expect to learn from your internship with UNOSD.
Submission of the Application Form
Online Application :In case of Online application, the documents and application form are to be sent to UNOSD@un.org
Offline Application: If applicant wants to submit offline applications, the documents are to be sent to :
#205, Humanities & Social Science Building
Yonsei University International Campus
162-1 Songdo-dong, Yeonsu-gu, Incheon 406-840
Republic of Korea
Aga Khan Scholarship or International Scholarship Programme (ISP) is provided by Aga Khan Development Network (AKDN) and provides a limited number of ... Read More
Developing Solution Master’s Scholarship is offered to students of Commonwealth Countries to study in the UK and pursue Master’s Degree in... Read More
ACST 2018 Scholarship is being offered by Aakash Institute for the admission to the candidates of engineering entrance exams, medical entrance ex... Read More
Google Summer of Code (GSoC) is a coding program on global level organized by Google for helping & developing students with open source, free soft... Read More