University of Queensland MBA Scholarship 2016
About University of Queensland MBA Scholarship
- University of Queensland MBA Scholarship will be offered by University of Queensland Business School Australia to outstanding international students beginning the Accelerated full-time MBA program in January of each year.
- No. of Scholarships: Upto 2
- Selected candidates will receive 100% tuition fee waiver
- The MBA Scholarship will be given to the candidates who undertake their MBA studies equivalent to Accelerated full-time study as defined by UQ Business School.
- The last date to submit the application form of the scholarship is November 30, 2016.
Subscribe for Regular Updates of University of Queensland MBA Scholarship
University of Queensland MBA Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
- Nationality: All Nationalities are eligible to apply
- Candidates should NOT have been awarded any other MBA scholarship as defined by UQ Business School.
- Candidates who have already submitted an application for entry into the Accelerated full-time (12 month) MBA program and be eligible to receive an ‘unconditional’ offer for admission
- Candidates who have met the official entry criteria for acceptance into the Accelerated full-time (12 month) MBA program
University of Queensland MBA Scholarship Reward
Selected candidates will get a 100% discount on their course tuition fees for the minimum number of units required to complete the Accelerated full-time MBA program unless otherwise stated.
The scholarship will be renewed at the end of each semester of the program only if:
- Candidates secure satisfactory grades
- Makes a satisfactory rate of progress towards completing the Accelerated full-time (12 months) MBA program
- Fulfills the below-mentioned responsibilities of the Accelerated full-time (12 months) MBA program
- Attend the classes regularly.
- Candidate has to begin their study in January including the MBA orientation event.
- Successfully complete all 12 courses within the MBA program course list.
- Meet all requirements associated with their student visa.
- Abide by the rules, regulations, policies, and procedures of The University of Queensland.
- Notify the Academic Dean and Head of School in writing if:
- they are absent for any reason for a period of 7 days or more from the place of study.
University of Queensland MBA Scholarship Application form and Process
The application process for the University of Queensland MBA Scholarship will be online only, Applicants have to follow the link given below to fill and submit the application form.
Submission of the Application Form
Candidates have to upload and submit a personal statement in support of their application. The details of the statement are:
- Word Limit: Not more than 1000 words use 1.5 spacing and 12 point font. It should explain why you want to undertake the MBA at UQ Business School
- You have to describe what value you think you will bring to your fellow MBA students
- outline your long-term career goals
- provide evidence of your leadership skills and community involvement
- outline how you will add value to the MBA program
- a professional reference from a current or former (recent) supervisor or manager
- a character reference
- Recent Updated CV
University of Queensland MBA Scholarship Selection Process
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of the applications received and fulfilling of the eligibility criteria
- Candidates will be notified in writing of the outcome of the scholarship selection process as soon as possible after the closing date
- Further candidates will have to attend an interview if required—in Australia or via video-conference/skype/phone.
University of Queensland MBA Scholarship Address
UQ Business School
Colin Clark Building, Blair Drive
The University of Queensland
St Lucia, QLD 4072
University of Queensland MBA Scholarship Contact Details
Phone: +61 7 3346 8100
Fax: +61 7 3346 8166
CENTA TPO 2019 (Teaching Professionals' Olympiad) is open to teachers across all boards, subjects, and classes. It is open to teachers of go... Read More
BEE National Painting Competition 2019 for school children is conducted by the Bureau of Energy Efficiency. The Ministry of Power has launched th... Read More
IPTSE 2019: Intellectual Property Talent Search Examination by ASSOCHAM & ERICSSON is a competitive exam cum awards with an objective to create aw... Read More
MOMA Scholarship 2019 is Merit cum Means Scholarship by Ministry of Minority Affairs commonly known as MOMA Scholarship. Merit cum Means Sch... Read More