University of Queensland Institute of Molecular Bioscience (IMB) Honours Scholarship
AAKASH Scholarship Test for Medical Apply Now
About University of Queensland IMB Honours Scholarship
- University of Queensland Institute of Molecular Bioscience (IMB) Honours Scholarship is only for International candidates intending to commence an Honours project at IMB offered at University of Queensland.
- The candidates selected for the University of Queensland IMB Honours Scholarship will get an award value of $2500 for one year span.
- The applications for the scholarship are to be made separately from that of the admission application.
- The last date to apply for the scholarship is January 31, 2017 and there is no application fee for applying for the IMB scholarship.
- The Scholarship is applicable to Future Student and Current Student
- Level of study: Undergraduate
- Citizenship: Australian, Permanent Residents or NZ citizen and International student
Subscribe for Regular Updates of University of Queensland IMB Honours Scholarship
University of Queensland IMB Honours Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
||Class 12 or Equivalent
- Nationality: All Nationalities are eligible to apply
- Candidates who are undertaking an Honours project full-time within IMB under the primary supervision of an IMB researcher are eligible
University of Queensland IMB Honours Scholarship Reward
The value of each scholarship is up to $2500 per year.
How the Scholarship amount will be paid?
Normally scholarships will be paid in twice-yearly instalments within a month of the semester 1 and the semester 2 census dates
- Semester 1 census date: 31 March each year
- Semester 2 census date: 31 August each year
Scholarship payments are made via electronic funds transfer direct to your nominated bank account.
University of Queensland IMB Honours Scholarship Application form and Process
Interested candidates can download the Application Form available at the official website. Download the Application Form
Submission of the Application Form
The duly filled in Application For has to be submitted via mail to the IMB Postgraduate Office email@example.com by January 31, 2017
University of Queensland IMB Honours Scholarship Selection Process
Candidates will be selected for the Honours Scholarships on the basis of academic merit, research potential and personal attributes, such as leadership and community service.
University of Queensland IMB Honours Scholarship Address
Institute of Molecular Bioscience
St Lucia QLD 4072, Australia
University of Queensland IMB Honours Scholarship Contact Details
RES Young Economist Essay Competition, started in 2007, is open to students of year 12 and year 13 who are studying UK A level or Inter... Read More
GP Birla scholarship 2019 is for meritorious students from West Bengal who are in need of financial assistance for pursuing their higher studies ... Read More
SHDF Scholarship 2019 is given by Sikh Human Development Foundation, USA (SHDF) and Nishkam Sikh Welfare Council, New Delhi. Also known as S... Read More
Jagadis Bose National Science Talent Search 2019 Exam is conducted by JBNSTS Kolkata which is an autonomous Registered Society. The Jagadis ... Read More