University College Maastricht Scholarship- Study in the Netherlands
About University College Maastricht Scholarship
- University College Maastricht Scholarship is being offered by Maastricht University for the students enrolling in Bachelor Courses in University College Maastricht.
- Eligibility: The University College Maastricht Scholarship is available to the students accepted to the Liberal Arts & Sciences programme of UCM for the September intake.
- Scholarship Amount: Total 5 students will be selected for the award of the scholarship and will get approx. INR 8 lakhs covering their Tuition Fee, Insurance, Visa and monthly living allowance.
- Application: The applications for the scholarship will be accepted online using the MyUM portal and the last date to complete the application process is January 05, 2015.
- Type of Scholarship: Fully Paid Scholarship
- Course level: Bachelor Degree
- Subjects: Liberal Arts & Sciences programme.
- Number of Awards: 5
- Duration of Scholarship: 36 months
- Country for Study: Netherlands
- Course Commence: September 2016.
Subscribe for Regular Updates of University College Maastricht Scholarship
University College Maastricht Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
- Nationality: University College Maastricht Scholarships are available to citizen of Non-European Union countries.
- Academic Qualification: The candidate needs to have an excellent academic record in his qualifying examination for the relevant study program in University College Maastricht.
- Financial Status: The student should belong to low-income group.
University College Maastricht Scholarship Reward
The candidates selected for the scholarship will be provided with tuition fee, Visa cost, Insurance and a monthly allowance. The details of the scholarship are:
- Number of Scholarships: 5
- Duration of Scholarship: Maximum 36 months
- Tuition Fee: The complete tuition fee of €10,000 (Approx. 7.2 Lakhs) will be paid by University College Maastricht.
- Cost of Visa: The visa cost of the selected students will be covered by the scholarship and for that 300 Euro (Approx. INR 21,000) will be paid.
- Insurance: 500 Euro (Approx. 36,000 INR) will be provided to cover the expenses on Insurance.
- Monthly Living Allowance: The selected candidates will get monthly living allowance of 500 Euro (Approx. 36,000 INR).
- Housing: The housing arrangement for the candidates will be done by University College Maastricht.
University College Maastricht Scholarship Application form and Process
The candidates interested in making application for the scholarship are required to download the application form, fill it and submit it using the online portal on University College Maastricht. The details of the application are:
- Application Form: Candidates can obtain the application form from the official website of the University. >> Click here to download the application form.
- Filling the application form:The candidates are required to provide details related to themselves and their family. Including general as well as financial information. The details of the information required are:
- Parental Financial Information: Candidate should give the detail of the combined gross annual income of their parents and the number of dependent children whose tuition fee is paid.
- Financial Information from School: In case the current school of the applicant provides any financial information related to the candidate then it should be indicated in the application form and the information is to be sent separately.
- Details of any other scholarship: In case the student has made application for any other scholarship or have been granted any other scholarship, the details should be mentioned here.
- Explanations & Comments: The candidates can provide any additional information in this section which relates to the financial status of the candidate.
- Submission: The application form is to be submitted after logging in to the MyUM section of the website under ‘Apply for Scholarship’ section. >> Click here to visit MyUM.
- Result: The candidate selected for the scholarship will be provided with their written result in the month of March 2016.
University College Maastricht Scholarship Address
UM postal address
6200 MD Maastricht
University College Maastricht Scholarship Contact Details
Science without Border Challenge is an annual Art Competition which aims to motivate students to be a part of the protection and conservation of the w... Read More
ALLEN ASAT is ALLEN Scholarship cum Admission Test (ASAT) conducted by ALLEN Career Institute for admission to its classroom programs. Allen ASAT... Read More
Boustany MBA Harvard Scholarship 2019 is being offered for academically brilliant students who have secured admission in MBA Program offered at H... Read More
RES Young Economist Essay Competition, started in 2007, is open to students of year 12 and year 13 who are studying UK A level or Inter... Read More