United Nations Youth Civic Engagement 2015- Share Photos
AAKASH NEET Online Test Series @ Rs 1359 Apply Now
About United Nations Youth Civic Engagement
- United Nations 2015 Youth Civic Engagement gives a Golden Chance to the youth to share photos of Young People engaging and promoting Civic Management Activities for change. The winning entry may become a part of the World Youth Report.
- The theme of International Youth Day 2015 is “Youth Civic Engagement.”
- United Nations 2015 Youth Civic Engagement is an online campaign- The Inter-Agency Network on Youth Development led by the co-chairs, DESA and UNDP in the lead up to International Youth Day August 12, 2015. The winning photo will be showcased at the International Youth Day event on August 12, 2015 in UN Headquarters and online at Social Media platforms.
- To achieve sustainable human development, the engagement and participation of youth is essential and hence this competition is organised.
Subscribe for Regular Updates of United Nations Youth Civic Engagement
United Nations Youth Civic Engagement Eligibility Criteria
||Open for all
Youth should contribute in the building and designing of their future!
- The campaign has been started so that young people can share their stories and ideas on civic engagement activities.
- Young people will be able to share their message by submitting a photograph that relates to the theme, by tweeting ideas and opinions on the theme using #YouthDay, or by organizing an International Youth Day Event.
United Nations Youth Civic Engagement Reward
United Nations 2015 Youth Civic Engagement Reward
- The Selected photo entries will be chosen for the #YouthDay competition, to be selected by UN4YouthFacebook followers.
- At the International Youth Day event scheduled to be held on August 12, 2015 the Winning Photo will be displayed at UN Headquarters and at Social Media platforms namely: UN4Youth and undp4youth. Further they may be used for the World Youth Report 2015
- Selected tweets will be also be displayed in the #YouthDay Postcard on social media
- The selected persons will help in spreading the word about the need of engaging youth in positive opportunities for youth civic engagement and participation.
United Nations Youth Civic Engagement Application form and Process
United Nations 2015 Youth Civic Engagement Application Process
- Candidates have to take Photos of young people portraying how they engage in and promote civic engagement activities for change
- Then they have to submit the photo to email@example.com by July 23, 2015 or to UN4Youth Instagram account using #YouthDay at bit.ly/1pl4gZu along with the copyright release form.
- Tweets about the positive impact of youth participating in youth civic engagement activities
- Further they have to share the material of UN via FB, Twitter and Instagram using the hashtags #YouthDay
- They have to organize an event to celebrate International Youth Day in your community, school, youth club, or workplace.
United Nations Youth Civic Engagement Address
Office of the Secretary-General’s Envoy on Youth
866 United Nations Plaza, A-300
New York, NY 10017
United Nations Youth Civic Engagement Contact Details
RD Sethna Scholarship is one of the oldest Scholarship which was started in the year 1938. Rd Sethna Scholarship Fund aims at granting loan scholarshi... Read More
PMSSS (Prime Minister’s Special Scholarship Scheme) for Students from J&K is commonly known as AICTE JK Scholarship. Applications ... Read More
NEST Junior Scholarship invites application only from bonafide students of India who are currently studying in class 9 and 10. The student can ap... Read More
Banasthali Vidyapith School Admission 2020 for class 6 and class 9 has started. Only the women candidates can apply for the admissions in Banasthali V... Read More