United Nations’ World Food Day Poster Contest 2016
About World Food Day Poster Contest
- The World Food Day Poster Contest 2016 is a poster making competition for children and teens from 5-19 organized by Food And Agriculture Organisation of Unites States to help promote children and teens to use their imaginations and express their ideas on the World Food Day theme: "Climate is changing. Food and agriculture must too."
- The last date for submission is September 30, 2016, till 12:00(CEST). Participation is free of cost for all participants.
- The competition is divided into three categories: ages 5 to 8, ages 9 to 12 and ages 13 to 19.
- Winners of each category in World Food Day Poster Contest 2016 will be awarded a Certificate of Recognition and a Surprise Gift Bag.
World Food day Poster Contest 2016 -Important Dates
Last date of Submission
September 30, 2016
Notification to Shortlisted candidates
October 10, 2016
October 14 , 2016
Subscribe for Regular Updates of World Food Day Poster Contest
World Food Day Poster Contest Eligibility Criteria
||Participants can be children or youth between 5-19 living anywhere in the world.
World Food Day Poster Contest Reward
The winners of the United Nations’ World Food Day Poster Contest 2016 will be eligible for the following prizes:
- Winners will also receive a Certificate of Recognition and a surprise gift bag.
- Winners will also be promoted on FAO social media and by FAO offices around the world.
- Expo Display: The top 3 winners from each category will be showcased, Winners will also be promoted by FAO offices around the world, featured in an exhibition at FAO headquarters in Rome during World Food Week (10-16 October 2016)
- Online Display: The winning posters will be displayed on the FAO World Food Day website.
World Food Day Poster Contest Application form and Process
World Food Day Poster Contest 2016 applications will be submitted online only. Participants must follow the link below to register themselves and submit their entries. Participation is free of charge for all the candidates across the world.
STEP1: Fill in the application form with appropriate details and a valid E-mail Id.
STEP2: Choose your image file to upload. The image file can be a photo or scanned copy.
STEP3: Click on SUBMIT.
World Food Day Poster Contest Application Submission
Participants must ensure the following guidelines before the submission.
- Only one participant can participate at the time.Multiple entries from the same participant will be disqualified from the contest.
- Poster entries may be drawn, painted or sketched using pens, pencils, crayons or charcoal, or using oil, acrylic or watercolour paint, as well as mixed media. Digitally created artwork is also permitted. No photographs are allowed.
- Poster entries may or may not include text. If a text is used, the following languages are permitted: English, French, Spanish, Arabic, Chinese, Russian and Italian.
- All artwork must be original and there should be no photographic images of the Contestant or other personal information.
- All participants are advised to read about the competition's theme in detail before the creation of their posters.
- Working on an A4 sheet or 8 ½ inches by 11 inches sheet is recommended, to make it easier for you to scan and upload your poster design. If your poster is larger, you may have to take a digital photo of the work and upload the photo file.
- Only digital files saved as a JPEG and of size less than 1.5 Mb will be accepted.
World Food Day Poster Contest Selection Process
Three winners from each category will be shortlisted by the jury. Winners will be announced on the World Food Day website and FAO social media during the official celebration of World Food Day in Rome on 14 October 2016.
World Food Day Poster Contest Address
Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations
Viale delle Terme di Caracalla
00153 Rome, Italy
World Food Day Poster Contest Contact Details
Telephone: (+39) 06 57051
Unified Cyber Olympiad 2018: The registration process has been started and the last date to apply for Unified Cyber Olympiad is 26 August 2018. The ca... Read More
TED Fellowship Program 2019 is a global network of 400 innovators and trailblazers in which every year 20 people from around the world are select... Read More
TALLENTEX is a talent search exam conducted and directed by ALLEN Career Institute. TALLENTEX is an exam for young students and has cash prizes,... Read More
Sahu Jain Trust Inland Scholarship 2018 is for Indian students to pursue higher studies in India. The application process has started and th... Read More