9th UNESCO Youth Forum Videographers Contest
About 9th UNESCO Youth Forum Videographers Contest
- 9th UNESCO Youth Forum calls for proposals for young videographers and youth-Led Video-production companies to film the 9th Unesco Youth forum in Paris this October
- Young freelancer or entrepreneur in video-production have got the golden chance to give image and sound to the vibe of the 9th UNESCO Youth Forum
- 9th UNESCO Youth Forum – Young Global Citizens for a Sustainable Planet will be conducted in Paris, France from October 26 to 28, 2015
- It will bring together over 500 young women and men from all over the world to focus on issues related to sustainable development and global citizenship.
Subscribe for Regular Updates of 9th UNESCO Youth Forum Videographers Contest
9th UNESCO Youth Forum Videographers Contest Eligibility Criteria
||Freelancer or Entrepreneur in video-production between 22-27 years
- Youth-led video production companies with a minimum 2 years of professional video production activity
- Young freelance videographers with a minimum 2-years of professional video-production activity
General Eligibility applicable to all
- Candidates should have 2 year experience of professional video-production activity, preferably within a team.
- Academic Qualification: Degree in Communication or Journalism
- Capacity to ensure the following film and production equipment and specifications:
- Shoot and deliver for 16:9 aspect ratio
- Shoot in Full HD 1920x1080 if possible, otherwise shoot SD and up-press to 1920x1080 in post-production.
- Audio and interviews should be recorded by external microphones, either lavaliers, reporter or shotgun-microphone.
9th UNESCO Youth Forum Videographers Contest Reward
9th UNESCO Youth Forum Reward
- Selected candidates will have to travel to Paris
- The Accommodation charges will be covered by the organizing Body
- 9th UNESCO Youth Forum – Young Global Citizens for a Sustainable Planet will be conducted in Paris, France on Monday, October 26, 2015 - 9:00am to Wednesday, October 28, 2015 - 6:00pm, at:125 avenue de Suffren, Paris, 75007, France
9th UNESCO Youth Forum Videographers Contest Application form and Process
9th UNESCO Youth Forum Application Process
If this sounds up your street, the candidates can send a short, two minute video and apply for 9th UNESCO Youth Forum Call for Videographers
Enclosures to be sent via Email
- A video-production of maximum 3 minutes on the theme “Young people changing the world.”
- Your CV/portfolio and samples of your work
- Examples of experience of working within/as member of a video-production team
Candidates have Candidates have to send the above mentioned all the things, by e-mail to: 9UYFcallforvideograp@unesco.org to arrive no later than August 31, 2015.
9th UNESCO Youth Forum Videographers Contest Selection Process
9th UNESCO Youth Forum Selection Process
- A team of experts composed of video-production companies representing all regions of the world will select the best submissions per geographical region.
- Minimum 1 person per region will be invited to attend the 9th UNESCO Youth Forum
- Now these selected candidates will have to form Youth Forum video-production team .
- They will then have to prepare video content for diffusion on UNESCO’s website and social media channels.
- The selected videographers have to carry their own equipment.
- The candidates will be provided a brief of the video content they will be asked to produce, as well as instructions about format, and a pack including graphical content (logos, etc.) and background music, two weeks prior to travelling
9th UNESCO Youth Forum Videographers Contest Address
- 7 place Fontenoy, 75352 Paris 07 SP, France
9th UNESCO Youth Forum Videographers Contest Contact Details
Phone: +33 (0)1 45 68 10 00
Swachh Bharat Summer Internship Program (SBSIP) has been launched by the Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD) along with the Ministry of... Read More
SHDF Scholarship 2018 is given by Sikh Human Development Foundation, USA (SHDF) and Nishkam Sikh Welfare Council, New Delhi. Also known as S... Read More
UNESCO International Essay Contest for Young People is conducted by UNESCO along with Goi Peace Foundation. UNESCO which was started 72 years ago to b... Read More
The Fulbright-Nehru Master’s Fellowships provide an opportunity to pursue master’s degree at selected US colleges and universities.The Fel... Read More