UNESCO Global Design Contest for World Press Freedom Day 2016
Scholarships for Class 8 to 12 by AAKASH Apply Now
About UNESCO Global Design Contest for World Press Freedom Day 2016
- World Press Freedom Day 2016 will be celebrated by United Nations Education, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO) on May 03, 2015.
- Theme: For the year 2016, World Press Freedom Day will be organized on the theme of “This Is Your Right! Access to Information and Fundamental Freedoms”.
- UNESCO invites designer from around the globe to come up with the “Global Look” for printed as well as online usages.
- Prizes: The winner of the contest will be remunerated to create the Global Look and selected entries will get honorable mention while some will be displayed on UNESCO’s dedicated website for the Day.
- Usages of Design: The candidates should bear in mind that the final design has to be made into official 6 languages and the same will be used at various places such as A4 size booklets, A3 print posters etc.
- Sumission: The submissions are to be made online and before November 20, 2015.
Subscribe for Regular Updates of UNESCO Global Design Contest for World Press Freedom Day 2016
UNESCO Global Design Contest for World Press Freedom Day 2016 Eligibility Criteria
||Open for All Designers
- Nationality: The Global Design Contest is open for global participation.
- Academic Qualification: Any designer interested in being a part of the Contest can participate.
UNESCO Global Design Contest for World Press Freedom Day 2016 Reward
UNESCO Global Design Contest Rewards
The winners of the UNESCO Global Design Contest will be entitled to the following prizes:
- The candidate selected as the Winner of the competition will be rewarded to create the “Global Look” for World Press Freedom Day 2016 for online and print uses.
- Top 19 submissions will get Honorable mention.
- Some of the submissions will be displayed on UNESCO’s dedicated website for the Day.
UNESCO Global Design Contest for World Press Freedom Day 2016 Application form and Process
UNESCO Global Design Contest Application Process
The applications for the Contest are to be submitted online and the details related to the application process and other aspects related to UNESCO Global Design Contest are as follow:
- Theme: The theme of World Press Freedom Day 2016 is “This Is Your Right! Access to Information and Fundamental Freedoms” and all the submissions should be related to the same theme.
- The design should encapsulate the idea of culture of openness and transparency.
- Usages: The design needs to be adaptable to various sizes as the same design will be used for UNESCO website banner, social media networks, standing banner (roll-up banner), A3-ratio print poster, A4-size booklet, conference badges, and interview backdrop.
- The final design has to be made in 6 official language of UNESCO i.e. English, French, Spanish, Arabic, Chinese, and Russian. So it needs to be paid special attention while designing the theme.
- Submission: The submission needs to be done via email. The email id to submit the design is ‘email@example.com’
UNESCO Global Design Contest for World Press Freedom Day 2016 Contact Details
OASIS Scholarship 2021 registration process has started. The candidates can apply online through this page. OASIS Scholarship is the scholar... Read More
Scholarship for Excellence (SEE) is a scholarship given to students in India in recognition of their excellence in the English Language. The scholarsh... Read More
Aakash Coaching Institute has come up with Aakash iACST which offers instant scholarship to the students who appear in the online test and also clear ... Read More
JN Tata Endowment Scholarship is awarded by Sir Dorabji Tata Trust. The trust offers scholarships in the form of loans for higher studies abroad. ... Read More