UNESCO Global Design Contest for World Press Freedom Day 2016
AAKASH NEET Online Test Series in Hindi Apply Now
AAKASH NEET Online Test Series @ Rs 1359 APPLY Now
About UNESCO Global Design Contest for World Press Freedom Day 2016
- World Press Freedom Day 2016 will be celebrated by United Nations Education, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO) on May 03, 2015.
- Theme: For the year 2016, World Press Freedom Day will be organized on the theme of “This Is Your Right! Access to Information and Fundamental Freedoms”.
- UNESCO invites designer from around the globe to come up with the “Global Look” for printed as well as online usages.
- Prizes: The winner of the contest will be remunerated to create the Global Look and selected entries will get honorable mention while some will be displayed on UNESCO’s dedicated website for the Day.
- Usages of Design: The candidates should bear in mind that the final design has to be made into official 6 languages and the same will be used at various places such as A4 size booklets, A3 print posters etc.
- Sumission: The submissions are to be made online and before November 20, 2015.
Subscribe for Regular Updates of UNESCO Global Design Contest for World Press Freedom Day 2016
UNESCO Global Design Contest for World Press Freedom Day 2016 Eligibility Criteria
||Open for All Designers
- Nationality: The Global Design Contest is open for global participation.
- Academic Qualification: Any designer interested in being a part of the Contest can participate.
UNESCO Global Design Contest for World Press Freedom Day 2016 Reward
UNESCO Global Design Contest Rewards
The winners of the UNESCO Global Design Contest will be entitled to the following prizes:
- The candidate selected as the Winner of the competition will be rewarded to create the “Global Look” for World Press Freedom Day 2016 for online and print uses.
- Top 19 submissions will get Honorable mention.
- Some of the submissions will be displayed on UNESCO’s dedicated website for the Day.
UNESCO Global Design Contest for World Press Freedom Day 2016 Application form and Process
UNESCO Global Design Contest Application Process
The applications for the Contest are to be submitted online and the details related to the application process and other aspects related to UNESCO Global Design Contest are as follow:
- Theme: The theme of World Press Freedom Day 2016 is “This Is Your Right! Access to Information and Fundamental Freedoms” and all the submissions should be related to the same theme.
- The design should encapsulate the idea of culture of openness and transparency.
- Usages: The design needs to be adaptable to various sizes as the same design will be used for UNESCO website banner, social media networks, standing banner (roll-up banner), A3-ratio print poster, A4-size booklet, conference badges, and interview backdrop.
- The final design has to be made in 6 official language of UNESCO i.e. English, French, Spanish, Arabic, Chinese, and Russian. So it needs to be paid special attention while designing the theme.
- Submission: The submission needs to be done via email. The email id to submit the design is ‘email@example.com’
UNESCO Global Design Contest for World Press Freedom Day 2016 Contact Details
National ICT Award for school teachers 2020 is awarded to facilitate those teachers who have enhanced student learning by effectively a... Read More
RD Sethna Scholarship is one of the oldest Scholarship which was started in the year 1938. Rd Sethna Scholarship Fund aims at granting loan scholarshi... Read More
13th Eco-generation Environmental Essay Competition has been launched by the Samsung Engineering in association with the United Nations Environme... Read More
NEST Scholarship 2020: The registration has been started and the link to apply Online is available on this page below. The candidates can apply O... Read More