UNESCO/Czech Republic Co-Sponsored Fellowships Programme 2016-2017
About UNESCO/Czech Republic Co-Sponsored Fellowships Programme
- UNESCO and Czech Republic are inviting applications for Fellowships Programme for those who wish to pursue Bachelor’s or Master’s study programme in the Czech Republic.
- Fields of Study: Candidates who wish to study in the fields of natural resources and environment, forestry water and landscape management, technology and environmental engineering, economics and finance would be given priority.
- UNESCO/Czech Republic Co-Sponsored Fellowships is nothing but three long-term fellowships for undergraduate studies which comprises the Bachelor’s and Master’s study programmes for the academic year 2016-2017 for the benefit of certain developing Member States.
- Duration: The academic year in the Czech Republic is divided into two semesters: winter semester and summer semester. So on the whole undergraduate studies take 3 to 4 years to complete and masters studies takes 4 to 6 years.
- These fellowships are tenable in a selected number of universities in the Czech Republic
Subscribe for Regular Updates of UNESCO/Czech Republic Co-Sponsored Fellowships Programme
UNESCO/Czech Republic Co-Sponsored Fellowships Programme Eligibility Criteria
- Class 12 for Undergraduate studies
- Graduate for Master's
Candidate must be pursuing undergraduate studies in either of the below mentioned fields
- Natural Resources and Environment
- Forestry Engineering
- Tropical Agriculture
- Water and Landscape Management
- Economics and Finance
- Ecology and Environmental Protection
- Informatics, Engineering Informatics
- Computer Science
- Mechanical Engineering
- Energy Engineering
UNESCO/Czech Republic Co-Sponsored Fellowships Programme Reward
UNESCO and Czech Republic Fellowship Reward
- Candidates are exempted from paying the Tuition Fees
- A monthly allowance of 14,000 Czech Crowns
- Accommodation to the student at reduced rates
- Access to meals (to be paid with the monthly allowance) in the student dining halls
- Access to discounts for urban transportation
- The Ministry of Health provides medical care to fellows.
Facilities offered by UNESCO
- UNESCO will cover the international travel expenses of the candidate
- A special one-time allowance of US$200 to cover transit and other miscellaneous expenses will also be offered
UNESCO/Czech Republic Co-Sponsored Fellowships Programme Application form and Process
UNESCO and Czech Republic Fellowship Application Process
- Candidates have to download the Application Form available Online and get it endorsed by the relevant Government body such as the National Commission or Permanent Delegation till September 30, 2015. Click here to Register
- Once the Application form is filled the candidates are requested to submit an online motivation letter and take a test.
- Submission: The duly filled in Application Form has to be sent to the Mission in electronic form.
Things to be taken care of while filling the Application Form
- It shall be filled in using the Roman alphabet, if possible in English or in Czech
- Candidates have to affix their recent photograph of size 45 mm x 35 mm
- A printed copy of the application form shall be signed by the applicant in their own handwriting
Enclosures to be sent along with the Application Form
- Application Form
- CV with a focus on studies and employment
- Photocopy of his/her passport
- Declaration about the Acceptance of the Terms and Conditions Governing the Granting of Scholarships of the Government of the Czech Republic
- Declaration about the Acceptance of the Terms and Conditions
- Affirmation on Return to the Sending Country upon Completion of Studies
- Legalised copy of his/her birth certificate with a legalised translation into the Czech language
- Medical confirmation
- Legalised copy of a foreign certificate
- Document proving the content and scope of education completed at a foreign school
- Document proving that the school is recognised by the state pursuant
UNESCO/Czech Republic Co-Sponsored Fellowships Programme Selection Process
UNESCO and Czech Republic Fellowship Selection Process
- Selection will be made on a competitive basis and priority will be given to applicants who, apart from meeting the academic qualifications required, opt for the fields of study listed above in the eligibility section.
- It is important to note that there is no possibility to change the field of study or the study programme once the fellowship has been awarded.
- If the application of the candidate gets shortlisted then they will be asked to attend an Interview.
- The most successful applicants shall be asked to submit complete documentation by a given deadline as determined by the organizing Body.
UNESCO/Czech Republic Co-Sponsored Fellowships Programme Address
- 7, place de Fontenoy 75352 Paris 07 SP France
- 1, rue Miollis 75732 Paris Cedex 15 France
UNESCO/Czech Republic Co-Sponsored Fellowships Programme Contact Details
General phone: +33 (0)1 45 68 10 00
9th National Science Film Festival of India 2019 is organized by Vigyan Prasar, an autonomous organisation, under the Department of Science ... Read More
Central Sector Scholarship Scheme for college & university is given by MHRD, Govt. of India to meritorious students who have passed Class 12. ... Read More
Scholarship for Excellence (SEE) is a scholarship given to students in India in recognition of their excellence in the English Language. The scholarsh... Read More
Snehapoorvam Scholarship 2018 is offered by the Social Security Mission of Kerala for the students of Kerala whose father or mother or both have ... Read More