UN Video Contest for Peace 2016
About UN Video Contest for Peace
UN Video Contest for Peace 2016 organized by United Nations is inviting young people across the globe to submit their views in 10-15 seconds of video in English on how the Sustainable Development Goals can build peace.
- The theme for UN Video Contest for Peace 2016 is, "The Sustainable Development Goals: Building Blocks for Peace". The theme highlights how ending poverty, protecting the planet and ensuring prosperity for everyone, all contribute to global harmony.
- While making the videos, think about why ending poverty, addressing climate change, forging equality and ensuring access to education are important to creating a more peaceful world.
The last date of submission of the videos is September 1, 2016. The most effective and attractive video will be featured on the YouTube channel of UN on the United Nations International Day of Peace.
Subscribe for Regular Updates of UN Video Contest for Peace
UN Video Contest for Peace Eligibility Criteria
||Individuals from any country can participate in UN Video contest for Peace.
UN Video Contest for Peace Reward
- The most engaging video will be uploaded on the YouTube channel of United Nations.
- Selected videos will be shown on the United Nation’s official event headquarters in New York on September 16.
- Some selected videos will be shown on the link till September 21, the International day of Peace.
UN Video Contest for Peace Application form and Process
Participants have to create a 10-15 seconds video keeping in mind the following rules:
- All videos must be submitted in English only.
- Videos must reflect the following topics: Ending Poverty, addressing climate change, forging equality and ensuring access to education are important to creating a more peaceful world.
- Participants must state their name and country at the beginning of the video. (Eg: “My name is Jimena, and I’m from Peru").
- Videos must be appropriate for the viewing of the young audience.
UN Video Contest for Peace Application Submission 2016
The videos for the UN Contest for Peace 2016 has to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org before September 1, 2016.
UN Video Contest for Peace Selection Process
Selected video clips will be posted on the Youtube channel of United Nations Peace Day from 13 June (the start of the 100-day countdown) through 21 September, the International Day of Peace.
UN Video Contest for Peace Contact Details
Reach Oxfords Undergraduate Scholarships 2019 which was formerly known as Oxford Student Scholarships is offered by Oxford University. The studen... Read More
Indian Engineering Olympiad (IEO) 2019 is a National Level Exam that offers a real test of engineering skills for the students in various fields of en... Read More
World of 7 Billion Student Video Contest aims to influence public policies, attitudes, and behaviour on national and global population issues and... Read More
Charpak Research Internship Program 2019 is conducted by the French Embassy in India in salutation to the Nobel Prize-winning physicist Georges C... Read More