UN Video Contest for Peace 2016
About UN Video Contest for Peace
UN Video Contest for Peace 2016 organized by United Nations is inviting young people across the globe to submit their views in 10-15 seconds of video in English on how the Sustainable Development Goals can build peace.
- The theme for UN Video Contest for Peace 2016 is, "The Sustainable Development Goals: Building Blocks for Peace". The theme highlights how ending poverty, protecting the planet and ensuring prosperity for everyone, all contribute to global harmony.
- While making the videos, think about why ending poverty, addressing climate change, forging equality and ensuring access to education are important to creating a more peaceful world.
The last date of submission of the videos is September 1, 2016. The most effective and attractive video will be featured on the YouTube channel of UN on the United Nations International Day of Peace.
Subscribe for Regular Updates of UN Video Contest for Peace
UN Video Contest for Peace Eligibility Criteria
||Individuals from any country can participate in UN Video contest for Peace.
UN Video Contest for Peace Reward
- The most engaging video will be uploaded on the YouTube channel of United Nations.
- Selected videos will be shown on the United Nation’s official event headquarters in New York on September 16.
- Some selected videos will be shown on the link till September 21, the International day of Peace.
UN Video Contest for Peace Application form and Process
Participants have to create a 10-15 seconds video keeping in mind the following rules:
- All videos must be submitted in English only.
- Videos must reflect the following topics: Ending Poverty, addressing climate change, forging equality and ensuring access to education are important to creating a more peaceful world.
- Participants must state their name and country at the beginning of the video. (Eg: “My name is Jimena, and I’m from Peru").
- Videos must be appropriate for the viewing of the young audience.
UN Video Contest for Peace Application Submission 2016
The videos for the UN Contest for Peace 2016 has to be sent to email@example.com before September 1, 2016.
UN Video Contest for Peace Selection Process
Selected video clips will be posted on the Youtube channel of United Nations Peace Day from 13 June (the start of the 100-day countdown) through 21 September, the International Day of Peace.
UN Video Contest for Peace Contact Details
Science without Border Challenge is an annual Art Competition which aims to motivate students to be a part of the protection and conservation of the w... Read More
ALLEN ASAT is ALLEN Scholarship cum Admission Test (ASAT) conducted by ALLEN Career Institute for admission to its classroom programs. Allen ASAT... Read More
Boustany MBA Harvard Scholarship 2019 is being offered for academically brilliant students who have secured admission in MBA Program offered at H... Read More
RES Young Economist Essay Competition, started in 2007, is open to students of year 12 and year 13 who are studying UK A level or Inter... Read More