UN Poster for Peace Contest 2016
About UN Poster for Peace Contest
- United Nations Office for Disarmament Affairs is organizing UN Poster for Peace Contest to spread awareness about Nuclear Disarmament.
- Eligibility: The UN Poster for Peace Contest is open for everyone without any restriction of nationality or age.
- Prize: The winner of the competition will have chance to win prizes worth USD 6000 (Approx. INR 3.9 lakh)
- The participants have the freedom to use any traditional painting medium or modern digital illustration methods.
- Submission: The submission of the UN poster for Peace will be done online and the last date for participation is January 24, 2016.
Subscribe for Regular Updates of UN Poster for Peace Contest
UN Poster for Peace Contest Eligibility Criteria
||Open for All
- Nationality: UN Poster for Peace Contest is open for candidates of all nationalities.
- Age: There is no restriction on the age of the candidate.
- Candidates younger than 13 years are required to provide written permission from their parents or legal guardians.
UN Poster for Peace Contest Reward
UN Poster for Peace Contest Rewards
Out of the entries received for the contest, three winning candidates will be selected and awarded the following prizes:
- First Prize: The winner of first prize will get cash prize of USD 3000 (Approx. 1.9 lakh INR)
- Second Prize: The candidate selected for the second prize will get cash prize worth USD 2,000 (Approx. 1.3 lakh INR)
- Third Prize: Cash prize worth USD 1,000 (Approx. INR 65,000 ) will be given to candidate selected for Third Prize.
UN Poster for Peace Contest Application form and Process
UN Poster for Peace Contest Application Process
The application process of UN Poster for Peace is online and the candidates are required to submit their entries online to be a part of the Poster Contest. The details of the contest are:
- Theme: The UN Poster for Peace Contest aims to raise awareness on the need for nuclear disarmament and the posters should be related to the same aim.
- Dimensions: The Poster should be developed such that it can be displayed in 60cms x 90cms format.
- Allowed Methods: The participants are having full freedom to use pens, pencils, crayons, charcoal, oil paint, acrylic paint, water colors, etc. to create their artwork. Modern Digital Illustration Process can also be employed for the same purpose.
- Submission: The submission of the entries needs to be done online on the official website of the contest. The submission details are:
- Format: The submission needs to be done in JPEG, PNG or PDF format only.
- File Size: The files to be uploaded should not be larger than 10 MB.
- Submission Link: The poster can be uploaded on the official website. >> Click here to upload your Poster.
UN Poster for Peace Contest Contact Details
Taiwan ICDF scholarship programme 2019 is for the Indian students who want to pursue Undergraduate, Graduate, and PhD degree program in Taiw... Read More
DBT JRF 2019 - Junior Research Fellowship in Biotechnology is conducted by the Department of Biotechnology (DBT) under the Ministry of Scien... Read More
ACST 2019 Scholarship is being offered by Aakash Institute for the admission to the candidates preparing for engineering entrance exams, medical ... Read More
The Narotam Sekhsaria Foundation organises Narotam Sekhsaria Scholarship Programme 2019. The application process for Narotam Sekhsaria Scholarship Pro... Read More