UN Economic Affairs Internship Programme
AAKASH Scholarship Test for Medical Apply Now
About UN Environment Affairs Internship Programme
- UN Economic Affairs Internship Programme is an internship program offered by United Nations in their New Delhi Duty station in the office of Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific.
- The Internship involves working 5 days a week (35-40 hours), under the supervision of the UN Staff members in the department to which the Intern will be assigned.
- UN Economic Affairs Intern Programme is a full time, unpaid internship program. The Duration of the Internship program is minimum 2 months with an opportunity for extension to up to 6 months.
- Applications for the UN Economic Affairs Intern Programme are to be made online and the last date to apply is December 31, 2015.
- The Job Opening number for this internship is 15-ECO-ESCAP-42124-P-NEW DELHI. The applicants’ are required to submit at least 3 references along with the application form.
Subscribe for Regular Updates of UN Environment Affairs Internship Programme
UN Environment Affairs Internship Programme Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates of all Nationalities are eligible to apply.
- Academic qualification: Candidates making application for the internship program are required to be:
- First year of a Master’s program.
- Final year of a Bachelor’s program.
- Completed Bachelor’s degree and commence the internship within a one-year period of graduation.
- Experience: Applicants are not required to have work experience.
- Language: Candidate needs to be fluent in English and knowledge of second official UN language is desirable.
- Computer Knowledge: The applicants need to be computer literate and should be capable of using standard software applications.
UN Environment Affairs Internship Programme Reward
UN Economic Affairs Internship Programme Reward
The Intern will have the following responsibilities to take care of:
- They have to provide assistance in drafting and preparing official documents
- They will have to attend and summarize conferences and meetings
- Document, legal and internet research
- Assistance at the time of conferences
- Compiling statistics
- Working on web-presentation
- Assist in implementation of projects/activities
- Assist in media analysis outreach communication activities
UN Environment Affairs Internship Programme Application form and Process
UN Economic Affairs Internship Programme Application Process
Candidates interested in doing the internship have to apply ONLINE. Below mentioned few things need to be taken care of at the time of application
Application Form: Duly filled in Online application Cover Note and Personal History Profile is required.
Following documents must be attached with the Cover Note:
- Degree Programme
- Graduation date
- List of the IT skills and programmes in which the candidate is Expert
- List of top three areas of interest
- An Explanation Note having details of “why you are the most suitable candidate for this specific internship”
- Explanation of your interest in the United Nations Internship Programme
Kindly Note: In the Personal History Profile, make sure to include all past work experiences, IT skills, and three references.
UN Environment Affairs Internship Programme Selection Process
UN Economic Affairs Internship Programme Selection Process
- Initial screening and evaluation of applications will be conducted on the basis of the information submitted.
- The shortlisted candidates will be contacted directly by the hiring manager directly for further process of recruitment
ACST 2019 Scholarship is offered by Aakash Institute for the admission to the candidates preparing for engineering entrance exams, medical entran... Read More
ALLEN ASAT is ALLEN Scholarship cum Admission Test (ASAT) conducted by ALLEN Career Institute for admission to its classroom programs. Allen ASAT... Read More
ICMR JRF 2019 is Junior Fellowship Programme conducted by Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) for selecting the deserving candidates for Ju... Read More
Boustany MBA Harvard Scholarship 2019 is being offered for academically brilliant students who have secured admission in MBA Program offered at H... Read More