UN Digital Communications and Website Management Intern Programme 2015
About UN Digital Communications and Website Management Intern Programme
- UN Digital Communications and Website Management Internship Programme is offered by United Nations in their office of Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific, New Delhi.
- The Internship involves working 5 days a week (35-40 hours), under the supervision of the UN Staff members in the department to which the Intern will be assigned.
- The Duration of the Internship program is 2 months with an opportunity of extension if required.
- UN Digital Communications and Website Management Internship Programme is a full time, unpaid internship program.
- Applications for the UN Digital Communications and Website Management Internship Programme are to be made online and the last date to apply is December 31, 2015.
- The Job Opening number for this internship is 15-SCI-ESCAP-39638-P-NEW DELHI. The applicants’ are required to submit at least 3 references along with the application form.
Subscribe for Regular Updates of UN Digital Communications and Website Management Intern Programme
UN Digital Communications and Website Management Intern Programme Eligibility Criteria
- Nationality: The Program is open for candidates of all Nationalities.
- Academic qualification: The candidates making application for the internship program needs to be:
- First year of a Master’s program.
- Final year of a Bachelor’s program.
- Completed Bachelor’s degree and commence the internship within a one-year period of graduation.
- Experience: Applicants are not required to have work experience.
- Language: The candidate needs to be fluent in English and knowledge of second official UN language is desirable.
- Knowledge of computer: The applicants need to be computer literate and should be capable of using standard software applications.
UN Digital Communications and Website Management Intern Programme Reward
UN Digital Communications and Website Management Reward
The Intern will have the following responsibilities to take care of:
- Candidates will have to examine the influence of APCTT’s digital communications such as websites and social media channels and further to enhance the outreach and visibility of the Centre's operations, so that a deeper and wider engagement takes place with its stakeholders across the Asia and the Pacific.
- Candidates have to give their suggestions on the further development of the Centre’s digital communication strategy and prioritize the changes to be implemented.
- Candidates have to also look after existing websites of the Centre and give suggestions for improvement. Giving suggestions will won’t work they have apply these suggestions to their content management, format and search engine optimisation.
- Assist in developing communication materials such as newsletters, brochures and case studies.
- Perform other related tasks from time to time as required by the Project Manager as well as Head of APCTT
UN Digital Communications and Website Management Intern Programme Application form and Process
UN Digital Communications and Website Management Application Process
Mode of Application: The applications are to be made online and the following things are required to complete the application process.
- Application Form: A Completed application (Personal History Profile) through the UN careers Portal. Personal History Profile (PHP) should have details related to previous work experiences and three references.
- Educational Document: A certified copy of degree certificate (if you have already graduated).
- List of your top three areas of interest
- Details of IT skills along with programmes that you are proficient in using.
- Explain why you are the best candidate for the internship and what you hope to gain from the internship.
- Explanation of your interest in the United Nations Internship Programme
UN Digital Communications and Website Management Intern Programme Selection Process
UN Digital Communications and Website Management Selection Process
- Initial screening and evaluation of applications will be conducted on the basis of the information submitted.
- The shortlisted candidates will be contacted directly by the hiring manager directly for further process of recruitment