Uma Sathnur FIT Scholarship Scheme 2017 - For Master's Programme
AAKASH Scholarship Test for Class 11, 12 Apply Now
AAKASH NEET Online Test Series @ Rs 1359 APPLY Now
AAKASH Scholarship Test for Class 8, 9, 10 Apply Now
About Uma Sathnur FIT Scholarship
The Uma Sathnur FIT Scholarship Scheme 2017 will get the selected candidate admission in one-year Masters Programme at “Institute for Austrian & International Tax Law in Vienna, Austria”.
- Foundation for International Taxation, Mumbai invites applications from deserving candidates related to the field of International Taxation for Uma Sathnur FIT Scholarship Scheme 2017.
- In order to make applications for the scholarship, candidates should have a high-class university degree (preferably professional) and working experience of minimum 3 years.
- The Scholarship will cover the Tuition fee (Approx. EUR 14,000 or Rs 10,00,000) of the institute but the selected candidate will have to arrange for his/her travel and accommodation in Vienna on their own.
- The application for the scholarship will be accepted online until November 30, 2016, and the course will start by September 2017.
Subscribe for Regular Updates of Uma Sathnur FIT Scholarship
Uma Sathnur FIT Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
- Nationality: The FIT Scholarship is available for Indian citizens.
- Academic Qualification: The applicants should have a high-class university degree preferably with a professional qualification.
- Work Experience: 3 years of working experiences in international taxation in industry, profession or public service.
- 5 years of working experience is required in the case of lack of professional qualification.
Uma Sathnur FIT Scholarship Reward
Out of the applications received only one applicant will be selected for the grant of the Scholarship and the following benefits will be offered to the selected candidates:
- No. of Scholarships: 1
- Admission: The selected candidate will get confirmed admission in one-year Masters Programme at “Institute for Austrian & International Tax Law in Vienna, Austria”.
- Duration of the Scholarship: The Scholarship is being offered for a period of 10 months i.e. from September to June.
- Scholarship Amount: The scholarship will cover the tuition fee of the candidates which will be approx. EUR 14,000 or approx. Rs 10,00,000.
Uma Sathnur FIT Scholarship Application form and Process
Mode of Application: Applications for the scholarship are to be made online by the means of email.
- Application Process: The interested candidates should send a mail with the following details in it:
- One page write-up giving personal reasons to help FIT in selection.
- Sufficient details including academic qualifications and professional experience.
Submission of the Application Form
The email with all the above-mentioned details should have the subject as “Uma Sathnur - FIT Scholarship 2017” and addressed to Ms. Anjali Advani (Co-ordinator) on the email address: “firstname.lastname@example.org”
Uma Sathnur FIT Scholarship Selection Process
The decision regarding the shortlisting of the candidates will be taken by the selection committee.
- The Shortlisted candidates may require to write an essay on an international taxation issue to select deserving candidates for the scholarship.
Uma Sathnur FIT Scholarship Address
Foundation for International Taxation
622, Maker Chambers V, 6th Floor,
221 Nariman Point, Mumbai-400021
Uma Sathnur FIT Scholarship Contact Details
Phone: +91-22-2202 4259/61.
Fax: +91-22-2202 4260.
Email Id: email@example.com
A Star India Youth Scholarship is a four-year programme pertaining to Singapore-Cambridge General Certificate of Education ‘Advanced’... Read More
National ICT Award for school teachers 2020 is awarded to facilitate those teachers who have enhanced student learning by effectively a... Read More
RD Sethna Scholarship is one of the oldest Scholarship which was started in the year 1938. Rd Sethna Scholarship Fund aims at granting loan scholarshi... Read More
13th Eco-generation Environmental Essay Competition has been launched by the Samsung Engineering in association with the United Nations Environme... Read More