Turkish Airlines 1st International Photography Contest
About Turkish Airlines 1st International Photography Contest
- Turkish Airlines Inflight Magazine Skylife invites participation from nationals of all countries for its 1st International Photography Contest.
- The Turkish Airlines 1st International Photography Contest is open for every one and there is no participation fee.
- The contest is based on the theme “The World is Larger, Explore” and every participant can submit maximum 4 entries for the contest.
- The winners of the contest will get Gold/Silver/Bronze medals from FIAP along with Flight tickets worth 15000/5000/2000 dollor respectively.
- The registrations have started from July 10, 2015 and the last date to participate in the Turkish Airlines 1st International Photography Contest is October 01, 2015.
Subscribe for Regular Updates of Turkish Airlines 1st International Photography Contest
Turkish Airlines 1st International Photography Contest Eligibility Criteria
||Open for All
- Nationality: There is no restriction related to the Nationality of the participant.
- Age: The contest is open for participants of all ages.
Not Eligible for the Contest
- The employees of Turkish Airlines, the jury members of contest, the contest secretariat officials, the PAFT representatives and their immediate relatives are not allowed to participate in the contest.
- Those entries which has been awarded earlier in any other contest/competition.
Turkish Airlines 1st International Photography Contest Reward
Turkish Airlines 1st International Photography Contest Rewards
The entries selected as the winner of the Photography Contest should be rewarded with the following:
- First Prize: The winner of the First prize will get FIAP Gold Medal and flight tickets worth up to 15000 dollars from Turkish Airlines.
- Second Prize: The entry selected as the winner of the second prize will get FIAP Silver Medal along with flight tickets equivalent to 5000 dollars.
- Third Prize: FIAP Bronze Medal along with flight tickets equivalent to 2000 dollars will be awarded to the winner of Third Prize.
- Honorable Mention: 6 participants will get FIAP Honorable Mentions.
- Exhibition: A maximum of 100 photographs will be selected for an exhibition. A royalty of 100 Turkish Lira (Approx. 2000 INR) may be offered to photographs selected for the purpose of exhibition.
- FIAP Best Photographer Award: This award will be presented to the photographer who received highest total exhibition and awards.
Turkish Airlines 1st International Photography Contest Application form and Process
1st International Photography Contest Application Process
The candidates willing to participate in the First International Photography Contest should make online applications for the contest. The details of the application process are as follow:
- Mode of Application: Theapplications along with the entries for the contest are to be submitted online. >> Click here to register for Turkish Airlines 1st International Photography Contest.
- Specification of the Photographs: Thedetails related to the photographs, Themes etc. are as follow:
- Theme: The contest is based on the theme “The World is Larger, Explore”
- Category: There is a single branch as Digital “Free” Color or Black-White.
- Number of Entries: Eachparticipantcan submit up to 4 entries.
- Photo Manipulation: Editing or enhancing the photograph using software such as Photoshop etc. will lead to the disqualification of the entry.
- Submission of the Entries: In order to complete the submission of the entries the photos must be according to the following timelines:
- Format: JPG/JPEG
- Resolution: 150-300 dpi
- Compression quality: 7-12
- Shorter side: 1920 pixels
- Longer side: 3200 pixels
- Size: between 2-4 Mb.
- Naming: The name of the file should be done in 5 sections and should have maximum 31 characters:
<Country Code><First 5 letter of candidate’s name><Category: DO for Digital open, DB for Digital B&W><Number of photograph>_<Name of Photograph> Example: INsumitDO2_plank: Country code for India<IN>, First 5 letter of candidate’s name <sumit>, Category <DO>, Number of photograph <2>_ Name of Photograph < plank >.
Turkish Airlines 1st International Photography Contest Selection Process
Turkish Airlines International Photography Contest Selection Process
- Result: The result of theContest will be declared on the official website of Turkish Airline.
Turkish Airlines 1st International Photography Contest Contact Details
Telephone: +90 553 022 6328
For Technical Issues: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sir Ratan Tata Fellowship invites applications from researchers in the field of Social Science who are targeting South Asia. It will be 8 months paid ... Read More
Science without Border Challenge is an annual Art Competition which aims to motivate students to be a part of protection and conservation of world&rsq... Read More
UNU-ISP scholarship is for admission into Master of Science and PhD in Sustainability Science Programme at Tokyo.UNU is an international academic inst... Read More
ACST 2018 Scholarship is being offered by Aakash Institute for the admission to the candidates of engineering entrance exams, medical entrance ex... Read More