The New York Times David Carr Fellowship
Last date to apply
November 14, 2015
Extended till December 01, 2015
About The New York Times David Carr Fellowship
- As a tribute to David Carr, The New York Times will be offering David Carr Fellowship for the young journalist having at least 3 years of experience in any field of Journalism.
- The candidate selected for the scholarship will cover happening related to technology, media and culture in The New York Times Newsroom.
- The fellow selected for David Carr Fellowship is expected to exhibit a deep curiosity about the changing media landscape and an eagerness to find compelling and human stories that illuminate it and continue David’s Legacy.
- The New York Times David Carr Fellowship will start early in early 2016 and the applications are to be made online till November 14, 2015.
About David Carr
- David Carr was a media columnist for The New York Times and one of the most important voices in journalism.
- David Carr had sophisticated understanding of how the convergence of technology and media is reshaping business and culture.
Subscribe for Regular Updates of The New York Times David Carr Fellowship
The New York Times David Carr Fellowship Eligibility Criteria
- Academic Qualification: There is no specific requirement related to theFellowship.
- Experience: The applicant should have at least three years of working experience.
- Experience Journalists from all fields are welcome, especially those from digital and new media.
The New York Times David Carr Fellowship Reward
The New York Times David Carr Fellowship Rewards
- The David Carr Fellow will spend 2 years in The Times’ newsroom, covering intersection of technology, media and culture.
The New York Times David Carr Fellowship Application form and Process
The New York Times David Carr Fellowship Application Process
- Application Form: In order to make application for the David Carr Fellowship candidates are required to fill the online application form.
- Documents: The applicant should upload the following documents in order to complete the application process:
- A Resume
- A 1000 word essay that describes ‘How your career and your coverage is in keeping with Mr. Carr’s legacy?’
- Five samples of your best journalistic work irrespective of the platform or medium.
- Journalism Experience such as organisations, the candidate has worked with or any award/recognition related to journalism.
Science without Border Challenge is an annual Art Competition which aims to motivate students to be a part of the protection and conservation of the w... Read More
ALLEN ASAT is ALLEN Scholarship cum Admission Test (ASAT) conducted by ALLEN Career Institute for admission to its classroom programs. Allen ASAT... Read More
Boustany MBA Harvard Scholarship 2019 is being offered for academically brilliant students who have secured admission in MBA Program offered at H... Read More
RES Young Economist Essay Competition, started in 2007, is open to students of year 12 and year 13 who are studying UK A level or Inter... Read More