The Hindu's Budding Scientist Contest 2015
About Budding Scientist Contest 2015
- Budding Scientist Contest 2015 is being organized by The Hindu In School and The Lead India 2020 foundation on the birth anniversary of Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam i.e. on October 15, 2015.
- The Budding Scientist Contest 2015 is to encourage students to develop scientific temper and help them showcase their talent.
- In order to participate in the contest, school needs to send 2 best projects (one for each category) related to the theme of the city.
- The Budding Scientist Contest 2015 will be conducted in the following cities:
- Chennai at SNR Auditorium, 10 a.m.
- New Delhi
- For Coimbatore the themes are:
- Reclamation of water bodies in Coimbatore city
- Resources of Renewable Energy
- Community health and hygiene
Note: For information related to the themes and venue of the contest, candidates can contact the local office of The Hindu.
- The teams will get 5 minutes to present their project in front of the judges and answer their questions.
- The judges will select 2 winners from each category. Prizes will be offered to winners while participation certificates along with consolation prizes will be given to other participants.
- In order to participate in the Budding Scientist Contest 2015 or to know about the themes and venue, interested candidates can refer to the Hindu Newspaper or contact the city office of The Hindu.
Subscribe for Regular Updates of Budding Scientist Contest 2015
Budding Scientist Contest 2015 Eligibility Criteria
||Chennai, Coimbatore, Hyderabad, Bengaluru, New Delhi, Kolkata, Kochi, Madurai, Vishakapatnam and Vijayawada
||Class 5 to 10
- Educational Qualification: The applicant needs to be a student of class 5 to 10. The competition will be organized in 2 groups:
- Junior Category: For students from class 5,6,7
- Senior Category: For students from class 8,9,10.
Budding Scientist Contest 2015 Contact Details
S. Prahadeshwaran on 95249-99995.
Doodle 4 Google India contest organised by Google invites entries from Indian students to design and submit Doodle 4 Google on the topic. The com... Read More
Inlaks Theatre Awards 2019 is given for skill enhancement in the field of theatre Inlaks India Foundation. Inlaks Theatre Awards aims t... Read More
INSPIRE Fellowship 2018: Innovation in Scientific Pursuit for Inspired Research (INSPIRE) is an initiative of Government of India that offer... Read More
AICTE Pragati Scholarship for Girls under PRAGATI Scheme has been launched by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE). AICTE Scholarship wil... Read More