Greenbank Scholarship 2017-18 for University of Edinburgh, Scotland
About Greenbank Scholarship
The Greenbank Scholarship 2017-18 is being offered by The University of Edinburgh to the students enrolled in any Postgraduate program in College of Humanities and Social Sciences for the academic session 2017-18.
- Benefit: The scholarship will be awarded to 4 students and the selected candidates will get cash benefit worth 2500 British Pound for one academic year.
- Selection Criteria: The selection of the candidate for The Greenbank Scholarship will be done on the basis of the academic merit.
Application: The application for the scholarship can be made only after the application for the University admission has been made. The last date to complete the application process is 26 May 2017
- Type of Scholarship: Partially Paid Scholarship
- Course level: Postgraduate Masters level
- Subjects: Humanity & Social Science
- Number of Awards: 4
- Duration of Scholarship: One academic year
- Country for Study: Scotland
Subscribe for Regular Updates of Greenbank Scholarship
Greenbank Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
- Nationality: The Greenbank Scholarship will be offered to candidates from all around the globe
- be ordinarily resident in the UK or EU (this will be determined by UCL Fee Status)
- Academic Qualification: The candidates should satisfy all the academic eligibility conditions for admission into postgraduate Masters Programme in any subject within the College of Humanities and Social Sciences.
- Acceptance: The candidate should have been accepted for admission into full-time PG program College of Humanities and Social Sciences, University of Edinburgh.
Greenbank Scholarship Reward
The candidates selected for the Greenbank Scholarship will be entitled tocash benefit. The details of the Scholarship are:
- Duration: The candidate will be offered this scholarship for one academic year.
- Scholarship amount: The candidate will get a scholarship worth 2500 British Pound
Greenbank Scholarship Application form and Process
The candidates willing to apply for the scholarship are required to make application for an eligible programme of study at the College of Humanities and Social Sciences, University of Edinburgh. The details of the application process are:
- Application condition: The candidates will be able to make application for the scholarship only after the have applied for a program of study at the College of Humanities and Social Sciences, University of Edinburgh.
- Once candidates have applied for University admission, they will have EASE authentication.
- For each programme that you wish to apply for funding for, you will need to submit a separate scholarship application form.
- Application Form: The candidate should log into their EASE account to complete the Scholarship Application process. >> Click here to visit EASE login homepage.
- Required information: The candidates will be asked to enter the following information to complete the application process:
- Personal details of the candidate.
- Academic details of the applicant.
- A 300-word personal statement.
- Any additional information helpful in the evaluation of candidate’s application.
- Information on any scholarships or awards held by the applicant.
Greenbank Scholarship Selection Process
- The selection of the candidate for the scholarship will be done on the basis of their academic merit.
- Result: The candidates will be informed about the result of the scholarship in the month of June
Greenbank Scholarship Contact Details
Phone: +44 (0)131 651 4070
Swachh Bharat Summer Internship Program (SBSIP) has been launched by the Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD) along with the Ministry of... Read More
SHDF Scholarship 2018 is given by Sikh Human Development Foundation, USA (SHDF) and Nishkam Sikh Welfare Council, New Delhi. Also known as S... Read More
UNESCO International Essay Contest for Young People is conducted by UNESCO along with Goi Peace Foundation. UNESCO which was started 72 years ago to b... Read More
The Fulbright-Nehru Master’s Fellowships provide an opportunity to pursue master’s degree at selected US colleges and universities.The Fel... Read More