The Comedy Wildlife Photography Award
AAKASH Scholarship for Class 7 to 12 Apply Now
About The Comedy Wildlife Photography Award
- The Comedy Wildlife Photography Award is being organized to attract attention to the fun involved in Wildlife Photography.
- The Comedy Wildlife Photography Award is open to citizens of all nationalities and of all ages.
- The winner of the Awards will get a trophy, Nikon D750 with the 24-85mm lens and a one week incredible Photographic Safari in Kenya. While the runner ups will get a Nikon 1 AW1 kit & Nikon COOLPIX P900 respectively.
- The entries for the awards are to be submitted before midnight on October 01, 2016 and the shortlisted candidates will be intimated by October 23, 2016, by e-mail.
- The photographs should be of funny moments of animals in their natural habitats. Photographs of pets or animals in Zoo etc. are not eligible for the competition
Subscribe for Regular Updates of The Comedy Wildlife Photography Award
The Comedy Wildlife Photography Award Eligibility Criteria
||Open for All
- Nationality: The Comedy Wildlife Photography Awards is open for participants of all nationalities unless laws of their country allow them to participate.
- Age: The Photography Awards are open for participants of all ages.
- Participants younger than 18 years must have written confirmation from their parents or guardian.
The Comedy Wildlife Photography Award Reward
Out of the entries received, 1 winner and 2 runner-ups will be selected and the entries selected as the winner of the Photography Award will be entitled to the following benefits:
- Winner’s Prize: The winner of the first prize will get the following benefits:
- Trophy: The winner will get a splendid mantelpiece.
- Safari: The winners will get a week’s photographic safari holiday at Kenya for two people courtesy of Nomad Tanzania.
- The travel expenses of the 2nd person will not be sponsored.
- Guidance: The safari will be guided and tutored by renowned wildlife photographer Paul Joynson Hicks.
- Camera: The winner will get a Nikon D750 camera with 24-85mm lens.
- The Silver Runner up prize: The silver Runner up will get a Nikon 1 AW1 kit.
- The Bronze Runner up prize: The Bronze Runner up will get a Nikon COOLPIX P900.
The Comedy Wildlife Photography Award Application form and Process
The application process for the Comedy Wildlife Photography Award is completely online and the candidates need to complete the online registration process to be a part of The Comedy Wildlife Photography Award. The Details of the application process are as follow:
- Application Form: The application form is available on the official website and the candidates can complete their registration and upload their pictures.
Click Here to Enter
- Specifications of the Photographs: The photographs to be submitted for the contest needs to be in accordance with the following:
- Theme: As the name suggests the photographs should be of funny moments related to wildlife animals in their natural habitat.
- Photographs of pet animals or animals in zoo etc. are not eligible to be a part of the awards.
- Number of entries: Each participant can submit up to 4 photographs.
- Manipulation:The participants are not allowed to manipulate the photographs.
- Size: The photographs should be smaller than 4 Mb.
- Format:The photographs should be in JPEG format.
Submission of Application Form
The candidates need to submit their Application Form along with their pictures Online.
The Comedy Wildlife Photography Award Selection Process
- The candidates whose photographs will be shortlisted for finals will be notified via mail on October 23, 2016.
- The winners will be notified by December 2016 and on the next day the result will be published on the website.
The Comedy Wildlife Photography Award Address
Comedy Wildlife Photography Awards
P.O. Box 276, Usa River,
ANTHE (Aakash National Talent Hunt Exam) is Aakash scholarship exam to be held for candidates in class 7 to 12. ANTHE exam will be conducted in O... Read More