Tata Innovation Fellowship 2017-18
About Tata Innovation Fellowship
- Tata Innovation Fellowship 2017-18 is for the experienced professionals who have completed their PhD and are interested in carrying out research in health care, agriculture and other areas related to life sciences and biotechnology.
- The applicant of Tata Innovation Fellowship 2017-18 needs to be below 55 years and should have a regular permanent position in an institution /organization and should be related to Research & Development.
- Every year 5 fellows are selected for the Tata Innovation Fellowship and are awarded monthly stipend of Rs.25,000 and a contingency grant of Rs. 6 lakh.
- The last date to apply for the fellowship is 15 April 2018 and application are to be deposited in 6 copies to the address mentioned below.
Subscribe for Regular Updates of Tata Innovation Fellowship
Tata Innovation Fellowship Eligibility Criteria
- Nationality: The Tata Innovation Fellowship 2017-18 is open only to Indian residents.
- Age: The applicant should be younger than 55 years as on 21 November 2017.
- Academic Qualification: The applicant should have a Ph.D. degree (Life Sciences, Agriculture, Veterinary Science) or a Master’s degree Medical Sciences, Engineering or an equivalent degree in Biotechnology or related areas.
- Experience: The candidate should have 5 years of working experience in India.
- Research: Applicant should have a regular permanent position in a University/Institute/Organization and should be engaged in research and development.
Tata Innovation Fellowship Reward
The details related to the fellowship and the benefits offered to the fellows selected for the Tata Innovation Fellowship 2017-18 are:
- Number of Fellowships: Five candidates will be selected every year for the Tata Innovation Fellowships.
- Duration of Fellowships: The duration of fellowship will three years and which can be extended for 2 years.
- Monthly Stipend: The candidates selected for the fellowship will get the monthly fellowship of Rs. 25,000 along with regular salary from the host institution.
- In case the applicant is receiving the salary from an international organization, in that case, he will be entitled to contingency grant only.
- Contingency Grant: The applicant will get contingency grant of Rs. 6 lakhs per annum to cover expenses related to expenses on consumables, equipment, international and domestic travel, manpower and other expenses.
- The Tata Innovation Fellows would be eligible for other regular research grants through extramural and other research schemes of various S&T agencies of the Government of India.
- Host Institution:
- The candidate will continue working at their place of environment.
- The institute where the candidate is working would provide required administrative and infrastructural support under this fellowship.
Tata Innovation Fellowship Application form and Process
Application Form: The application process of Tata Innovation Fellowship 2017-18 is offline and the application form can be downloaded from the website or from the link given below.
Click here to download the application form
Submission of the form
There is no online process to submit the application form. The application form is to be filled and forwarded in 6 copies to the address mentioned below by the competent authority:
Dr. A. K. Rawat,
Department of Biotechnology,
Block-2, CGO Complex,
Lodhi Road, New Delhi -110 003
Tata Innovation Fellowship Contact Details
Smt. R. Lakshmi Devi
6th-8th Floor, Block 2
CGO Complex, Lodhi Road
New Delhi - 110 003.
Unified Cyber Olympiad 2018: The registration process has been started and the last date to apply for Unified Cyber Olympiad is 26 August 2018. The ca... Read More
TED Fellowship Program 2019 is a global network of 400 innovators and trailblazers in which every year 20 people from around the world are select... Read More
TALLENTEX is a talent search exam conducted and directed by ALLEN Career Institute. TALLENTEX is an exam for young students and has cash prizes,... Read More
Sahu Jain Trust Inland Scholarship 2018 is for Indian students to pursue higher studies in India. The application process has started and th... Read More