Tata Building India Online essay competition for 2017-18
About Tata Building India Online Essay Competition
Tata Building India Online Essay Competition is one of the key initiatives undertaken by The Tata group of Companies to motivate the youth of India towards thinking about nation building. Tata Building India Online Essay Competition has stated on the date of 1 August 2017 and the last date for submission is 31 July 2018. The student can participate in the online version of the essay contest only once in an academic year. The essay is written by the student only once but is evaluated at three levels — School, City, and National level. There is no Entry Fee to participate in the Tata Building India Essay Competition. Scroll down to get details on Tata Building India Online Essay Competition.
- There are two categories under which candidates can apply for Tata Building India Online Essay Competition
- The candidates from class 6 to 8 can apply under Junior Level whereas the candidates from class 9 to 12 can apply for Senior Level
Tata Building India Online Essay Competition
The candidates can check Tata Building India Online Essay Competition dates below:
|Tata Building India Online Essay Application Begins
||1 August 2017
|The last date to apply Online
||31 July 2018
About Online Essay Contest
- The essay competition provides a unique platform to encourage students to showcase their expressions in writing on a host of subjects related to nation-building.
- The Online essay competition is for students in those schools where Tata Building India School Essay competition is not held at the school level.
- Online version permits to participate only once in an academic year on the randomly selected topics which appear on the screen after registration.
About School level Essay Contest
- The essay competition would be conducted across 180 cities, 7000+ schools and will cover approximately 3.5 million students and scheduled to be held in 12 languages
- Number of Participants- The competition has seen growth in participation from just over 100,000 participants in 2006 to 3.5 million students in 2013
Subscribe for Regular Updates of Tata Building India Online Essay Competition
Tata Building India Online Essay Competition Eligibility Criteria
The students are divided into two categories:
- Junior Level Class 6 to 8
- Senior Level Class 9 to 12
Tata Building India Online Essay Competition Reward
Winning entries will receive Certificates and fabulous prizes. All winners will receive the citation. Prizes will be awarded for school, city and national level winners.
Tata Building India Online Essay Competition Application form and Process
The application process of Tata Building India Online Essay Competition will be done through online mode. Interested students can apply for this essay writing competition by 31 July 2018. Those candidates who want to participate in this online essay competition can click on the following link to apply.
Click here to Apply
After successful registration, random topics will be displayed on the system's screen and the student has only 90 minutes to write an essay on their preferred topic within the maximum word limit of 1000 words.
Multiple entries can be sent by a participant. The latest entry submitted by the participant will be considered for evaluation.
Tata Building India Online Essay Competition Selection Process
The submitted essay from the student will be evaluated by a panel of Judges on the parameters mentioned below:
- Relevance to topic
- Communication of idea
- The winners will be announced on the Website and Facebook page of Tata Building India.
- The evaluation of the essays will be done by a Panel and the decision of the Panel will be abiding by all the participants.
- All the expenses of the national/state level winners for the national award ceremony will be borne by the city of participation
Tata Building India Online Essay Competition Contact Details
email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
POSE Scholarship 2018 - Promotion of Science Education (Pose) Scholarship is being offered by Haryana State Council for Science and Technology (HSCST)... Read More
NSEJS by IAPT, Indian Association of Physics Teachers is a name known across the country for organizing Olympiads and this time has come up with an op... Read More
ResoSTaRT was introduced to help the career aspirants. ResoSTaRT was initiated in 2011 and this is the Eighth edition of the competition whi... Read More
NSEA 2018: The registration has been started from 1 August 2018. The registration in NSEA is only possible through schools or registered cen... Read More