TANAPEX 2017 - Philatelic Exhibition
AAKASH NEET Online Test Series @ Rs 1199 Apply Now
AAKASH Rapid Revision Test Series for NEET Apply Now
TANAPEX 2017 - Philatelic Exhibition will be organised from January 5 to January 8, 2017. This exhibition is organised every year to promote the hobby of Philately and give an opportunity for the philatelists (a person who studies or collects postage stamps) to showcase their collections. Philatelic Exhibition TANAPEX 2017 will be conducted under the sponsorship and guidance of the Chief Postmaster General, Tamil Nadu Postal Circle. The last date to apply for the exhibition is October 29, 2016.
In the exhibition, the Philatelists will also organise on the spot special cover design contest, workshop and Quiz for the school children in coordination with India post.
TANAPEX 2017 Date : January 5- 8, 2017
TANAPEX 2017 Venue: The competition will be held at the Amma Arangam, Community Hall, Shenoy Nagar, Chennai 600030.
TANAPEX 2017 Important Dates
|Release Date of Prospectus
||September 30, 2016
|Last Date to Apply for Exhibition
||October 29, 2016
|Notification of Accepted Entries
November 11, 2016
|Last Date of Receipt of Exhibits
December 15, 2016
The exhibits will be classified into two classes:
- Non- competitive: Non- competitive which consists Outstanding Exhibits, Institutional Exhibits, Jury Collection.
- Competitive: Competitive which consists Championship Class, Postal History, Maximaphily, First Day and Special Covers etc.
Subscribe for Regular Updates of TANAPEX
TANAPEX Eligibility Criteria
|| Tamil Nadu
||14 to 18 years
Eligibility for Youth class Competition: The participants must be up to 14 years (as on January 1, 2017) & Age from 15 years to 18 years (as on January 1, 2017) for Youth class competitions.
The following exhibitors are eligible for apply for competitions:
- The Exhibitors who have won Silver and above medals at District/Regional level exhibitions.
- The Exhibitors who have participated earlier in State level exhibitions.
- The Exhibitors who have not participated in any exhibition earlier need to submit a photocopy of the collection by the Exhibits Committee.
- The Exhibitors who have participated in District level exhibition and not won any award also need to submit a photocopy of the collection by the Exhibits Committee for allotment of competitions.
The following exhibitors are not eligible to apply for competitions:
- The Exhibitors who have won large silver or above in any State, National or International level exhibitions.
- The Exhibitors who have not filled their entry form completely.
- The Exhibitors who have not submitted the entry forms under the correct Classification.
Vermeil, Large Silver, Silver, Silver Bronze, Bronze and Diploma awards will be awarded on the basis of Jury Decision. The following are the important details related to the awards distributions :
- The exhibits in the [Non-competitive] shall not be eligible for awards.
- All exhibitors will be issued Certificate of Participation.
- Youth class will not be eligible for Vermeil or Large Silver award.
- Special Prizes donated by Organizations will also be awarded on the basis of Jury Decisions.
In case of any failure to participate in the exhibition by any applicant after applying for the competitions, it will result in disqualification of the exhibitor from exhibiting for the next two calendar years.
TANAPEX Application form and Process
The participants who are willing to apply in the exhibition can fill the form available with the Secretary, TANAPEX 2017, O/o the Chief Postmaster General, Tamil Nadu Circle, Chennai- 600002 and all the Philatelic Bureaux and Philatelic Counters in Tamil Nadu.
Click here to download the Entry Form.
- The participants can also download the entry form from the official website of India post i.e. https://www.indiapost.gov.in
- Incomplete entries or entries received after the due date will not be accepted.
- A participant in Group (Youth class) may enter only one exhibit in youth class. The participant in Youth Group is required to provide a proof of his/her date of birth with his/her entry form.
- Details of earlier awards won by the exhibitors should be given in the entry form.
- Application for the Competitive Class must be for a minimum of three frames and maximum five frames and in youth competition class the minimum can be 1 and maximum 2 frames. The decision of the Committee regarding the allotment of frames will be final and no appeal will be entertained.
- The allocation of frames will be decided by the committee organising the exhibitions.
Philatelic Exhibition TANAPEX 2017 Entry Fee
- There will be around 200 frames (400 faces taking both sides into analysing).
- There is no entry fee for the youth class and school collections.
- There is no entry fee for non - competitive classes.
- The entry fee for competition classes is Rs. 200 per frame.
Submission of TANAPEX 2017 Application Form
The duly filled in entry form must reach the Exhibits Committee on or before October 29, 2016.
The Secretary, Exhibits Committee,
O/o the Chief Postmaster General,
Tamil Nadu Circle, Chennai-600 002
- Notification of accepted or non-accepted exhibitors will be sent to the applicants by November 11, 2016 in duplicate with the number of frames allotted to each exhibit.
- The exhibitor will have to sign one copy and pay the required fees and send back to the Secretary, Exhibits Committee -TANAPEX 2017 along with a cheque drawn in favor of, “The Secretary, Organizing Committee TANAPEX 2017” towards payment of Entry fee, payable at Chennai.
TANAPEX Selection Process
The selection of the Exhibitors will be based upon the decision of Jury. The decision of the Jury related to awards will be final on the basis of their performance.
The Secretary TANAPEX 2017
O/o the Chief Postmaster General
Tamil Nadu Circle, Chennai -600002.
TANAPEX Contact Details
Phone No: 044-28520509
Email : email@example.com
ALLEN Champ 2020 is a national level competition carried out with an objective to honour and mentor the students who are recognised across the wo... Read More
RIMC Admission 2020 to Class 8 will be done on the basis of RIMC Admission Test. Rashtriya Indian Military College (RIMC) is an ‘A’ c... Read More
12th National Biennial Competition is an initiative of the National Innovation Foundation (NIF) for Green Grassroots Unaided Technological Innova... Read More
Young India Fellowship (YIF) invites fresh undergraduates and postgraduates to apply for the fellowship. YIF is Ashoka University's first postgraduate... Read More