Tallenge Student Photography Contest
Last date to apply
December 27, 2014 till 11.59 p.m. GMT
AAKASH NEET Online Test Series @ Rs 1199 Apply Now
AAKASH Rapid Revision Test Series for NEET Apply Now
About Tallenge Student Photography Contest 2014
- Tallenge Corporation is conducting an International Student Photography Contest to offer a chance to the young photographers across the globe to showcase their skills in a highly competitive scenario.
- The Tallenge Student Photography Contest provides the desired candidates with several tools and equipment’s that helps them in creating their own image on the internet with the usage of perfect blend of different media and techniques.
- The theme for the competition has not been set and the candidate may enter as many times as they feel like.
- The students will be provided with different channels where they can show case their talent and make an entry like email services, badges, embeds and social media services such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, blogs etc.
- The winner would be selected based on the number of votes received.
Subscribe for Regular Updates of Tallenge Student Photography Contest 2014
Tallenge Student Photography Contest 2014 Eligibility Criteria
||Below 18 years
- The minimum required age of the applicant should be below the age of majority. (In case of India it should be below 18 years.)
- The candidate should be the student of any recognized university.
- There are no geographic limitations and restrictions on the eligible candidates.
- The images should be original work of the photographers and should not be submitted anywhere else.
- The competition is only for the students.
Tallenge Student Photography Contest 2014 Reward
- If the participant wins the worldwide contest, he/she will be awarded with prize money of $250 from Tallenge.
- The candidate will also get press mentions in online publications, peer recognition and other golden opportunities.
Tallenge Student Photography Contest 2014 Application form and Process
- The applicants are required to apply through Online Application System >> Apply online for Tallenge Student Photography Contest
- The applicants will have to fill in the application form and upload their work. There are no application fee to participate in the contest.
Guidelines for uploading the image for Tallenge Student Photography Contest
- The maximum file size that the applicants can submit is10MB. Kindly, make sure that the file size is not bigger than the prescribed size as it may get disqualified.
- The files must be in .jpg; .png; .gif format.
- The image should be of the highest quality with regard to file size, bit depth, and resolution.
Important points to be noted
- Applicants cannot submit the same work that has won any other competition.
- Applicants have to give an amazing title to their entry.
- Applicants can enter multiple times till they do not exceed the number of works allowed.
- Applicants can cancel the submission and re-enter the work during the entry period of the contest.
Not to do these things for participating
- Entries cannot be submitted through an email.
- Works that have won prizes in other contests and are submitted for other competitions before applying for this competition are not eligible.
- If the candidate fails to abide by the above mentioned rules then their entry will be disqualified.
All entries should be posted on the website before the due date which is December 27, 2014 before 11.59 p.m.
Tallenge Student Photography Contest 2014 Selection Process
- The Global visitors to the Tallenge website will choose the winner by casting their vote for the entry they prefer.
- In the contest the winning entry will be the one which has been casted the maximum votes by the users.
- If the user cast the vote for a particular entry multiple number of times, then it will not be counted and IP will be subtracted from the total votes which might lead to the disqualification of the entry as well as the participating candidate.
Selection on the basis of voting
- The Global visitors to the Tallenge website will choose the winner by casting their vote for the entry they prefer. The visitors can vote only once for a particular entry.
- The winners will be announced on December 31, 2014.
- Any changes in the email shall be notified to the organizer through an email.
Tallenge Student Photography Contest 2014 Contact Details
ALLEN Champ 2020 is a national level competition carried out with an objective to honour and mentor the students who are recognised across the wo... Read More
RIMC Admission 2020 to Class 8 will be done on the basis of RIMC Admission Test. Rashtriya Indian Military College (RIMC) is an ‘A’ c... Read More
12th National Biennial Competition is an initiative of the National Innovation Foundation (NIF) for Green Grassroots Unaided Technological Innova... Read More
Young India Fellowship (YIF) invites fresh undergraduates and postgraduates to apply for the fellowship. YIF is Ashoka University's first postgraduate... Read More