Tagesspiegel Entrepreneur Scholarship 2015
AAKASH Scholarship Test for Medical Apply Now
About Tagesspiegel Entrepreneur Scholarship
- Tagesspiegel Entrepreneur Scholarship is offered by Tagesspiegel (The German Newspaper) and ESMT to young entrepreneur who have started their own Start up or have a great business plan for a future start up. It is open to people with atleast 5 years of work experience so students straight out of the college are not eligible for the Tagesspiegel Entrepreneur Scholarship.
- The candidates need to send their Curriculum Vitae along with a motivational letter describing the role which will be played by ESMT Executive MBA program in making a better future.
- Tagesspiegel Entrepreneur Scholarship offers a partial scholarship worth 40000 Euro (Approx. 28,00,000 INR).The scholarship is available only to those candidates who full fill the admission criteria of ESMT Executive MBA Program and are successful in getting admission in the program.
About ESMT Executive MBA program
- Executive MBA Program offered by European School of Management and Technology, an international non-profit business school in Germany.
- The Executive MBA program was started in 2007 and has duration of 18 months.
- The complete program is taught in English and the main focus on International Management and Technology & Innovation.
- The program is divided into 9 residential modules and web based study. During the program students meet at ESMT’s campuses and at other locations.
- The ESMT Executive MBA program includes an international field seminar.
- The last date to make application for the program is September 02, 2015.
Subscribe for Regular Updates of Tagesspiegel Entrepreneur Scholarship
Tagesspiegel Entrepreneur Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
- Nationality: The Executive MBA program is open for nationals of all countries.
- Academic Qualification: The candidates need to have an Undergraduate degree or equivalent professional qualification.
- Work Experience: The applicant should have at least 5 or more years of professional experience out of which 3 years should be of managerial experience.
- GMAT or ESMT scores: The candidates need to have strong GMAT or ESMT Scores.
Tagesspiegel Entrepreneur Scholarship Reward
Tagesspiegel Entrepreneur Scholarship Rewards
- The Candidates selected for the Tagesspiegel Entrepreneur Scholarship will be awarded with a partial scholarship worth 40000 Euro (Approx. 28,00,000 INR), so that the total program cost is reduced to 17500 Euro from 57500 Euro.
Tagesspiegel Entrepreneur Scholarship Application form and Process
Tagesspiegel Entrepreneur Scholarship Application Process
- The interested candidates need to send their Curriculum Vitae along with a Motivational letter explaining how the ESMT Executive MBA program will contribute to their future.
- Only the shortlisted candidates will be asked to complete their application process.
- The CV & Letter of Motivation should be sent to ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’.
ALLEN ASAT is ALLEN Scholarship cum Admission Test (ASAT) conducted by ALLEN Career Institute for admission to its classroom programs. Allen ASAT... Read More
ICMR JRF 2019 is Junior Fellowship Programme conducted by Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) for selecting the deserving candidates for Ju... Read More
Boustany MBA Harvard Scholarship 2019 is being offered for academically brilliant students who have secured admission in MBA Program offered at H... Read More
RES Young Economist Essay Competition, started in 2007, is open to students of year 12 and year 13 who are studying UK A level or Inter... Read More