Sussex India Scholarships 2017
About Sussex India Scholarships
Sussex India Scholarships 2017 will be provided to brilliant students from India who are admitted to the University for Masters Course commencing September 2017 (Study in the UK). The Sussex Indian Scholarship applies to all Master's degree courses at the University of Sussex (MA, MSc, LLM, MRes) and it will not be awarded for the following master's courses:
- Postgraduate Diplomas
- Graduate Entry LLB
- Common Professional Examination/ Graduate Diploma in Law
- Graduate Diploma in Economics
- Masters degrees in Social Work
- Social Work post qualifying Masters degrees
- PGCE courses and schools direct teaching courses
- M.Sc Automotive Engineering
- Masters of Education (two years part-time)
- MA degrees in IDS apart from the MA Gender and Development and the MA in Climate Change and Development
- Pre-Masters degrees and diplomas taught at partner colleges which are validated by Sussex.
Candidates will have to take part in occasional promotional or support duties at the University of Sussex if candidates are made an offer of a place.The Sussex India Scholarship can not be combined with any other scholarship being offered by the University of Sussex.
- Type of Scholarship- Fully Paid
- Course Level- PG
- Country of Study- UK
- Course Commence- September 2017
Subscribe for Regular Updates of Sussex India Scholarships
Sussex India Scholarships Eligibility Criteria
||For students after graduation
- The Sussex India Scholarship is available for Self-Financing Students from India.
- Fees of the candidate should not be financed by an external funding body.
- The student must have accepted an offer of a full-time place on a Masters course at the University of Sussex beginning in September 2017.
- Scholarship cannot be combined with any other scholarship awarded by the University of Sussex. The other scholarship has to be declined.
Sussex India Scholarships Reward
- The Sussex India Scholarship will be worth £3,000.
- It will be in the form of a reduction in Tuition fee.
Sussex India Scholarships Application form and Process
- There is no sperate application process specifically for the Sussex India Scholarship.
- Candidates need to apply for admission to an eligible Masters course and indicate online that you wish to receive this scholarship.
- The student must apply for admission to the University Online Postgraduate Application System by 1 August 2017.
Sussex India Scholarships Selection Process
The students who have applied will be asked about their interest in Sussex India Scholarship. Students who have already accepted the scholarship offer will be asked to log in and fill in their interest later. Eligible students will automatically receive a reduction in their tuition fees upon registration at the University of Sussex.
In case, the student accepts the scholarship
Students who have accepted the Sussex India Scholarship will be required to take up occasional, promotional or social duties for the University of Sussex at the time decided by the student and the University mutually. The students may be required to assist the schools of study as well.
Sussex India Scholarships Address
Student Recruitment Services
Sussex House University of Sussex, Brighton BN1 9RH
Sussex India Scholarships Contact Details
Telephone numbers: UK: 01273 876787 International: +44 1273 876787
Fax: UK: +44 (0)1273 876677
9th National Science Film Festival of India 2019 is organized by Vigyan Prasar, an autonomous organisation, under the Department of Science ... Read More
Central Sector Scholarship Scheme for college & university is given by MHRD, Govt. of India to meritorious students who have passed Class 12. ... Read More
Scholarship for Excellence (SEE) is a scholarship given to students in India in recognition of their excellence in the English Language. The scholarsh... Read More
Snehapoorvam Scholarship 2018 is offered by the Social Security Mission of Kerala for the students of Kerala whose father or mother or both have ... Read More