Sussex India Scholarship 2019: Application, Result, Amount
ALLEN NTSE Online Test Series Buy Now
About Sussex India Scholarships
Sussex India Scholarships 2019 will be provided to brilliant students from India who are admitted to the University for Masters Course commencing September 2019 (Study in the UK). The Sussex Indian Scholarship applies to all Master's degree courses at the University of Sussex (MA, MSc, LLM, MRes) and it will not be awarded for the following master's courses
Sussex India Scholarship Eligible Courses
- Postgraduate Diplomas
- Graduate Entry LLB
- Common Professional Examination/ Graduate Diploma in Law
- Graduate Diploma in Economics
- Masters degrees in Social Work
- Social Work post qualifying Masters degrees
- PGCE courses and schools direct teaching courses
- M.Sc Automotive Engineering
- Masters of Education (two years part-time)
- MA degrees in IDS apart from the MA Gender and Development and the MA in Climate Change and Development
- Pre-Masters Degrees and diplomas taught at partner colleges which are validated by Sussex.
Candidates will have to take part in occasional promotional or support duties at the University of Sussex if candidates are made an offer of a place. The Sussex India Scholarship can not be combined with any other scholarship being offered by the University of Sussex.
- Type of Scholarship - Fully Paid
- Course Level- PG
- Country of Study- UK
- Course Commence- September 2019
Subscribe for Regular Updates of Sussex India Scholarships
Sussex India Scholarships Eligibility Criteria
||For students after graduation
- Should be an Indian National
- The Sussex India Scholarship is available for Self-Financing Students from India.
- Should be classified as overseas for fee purposes
- The student must have accepted an offer of a full-time place on a Masters course at the University of Sussex beginning in September 2019.
- Scholarship cannot be combined with any other scholarship awarded by the University of Sussex. The other scholarship has to be declined.
Sussex India Scholarship - Course not eligible
- Postgraduate diplomas (including CPE Common Professional Examination)
- Corruption, Law and Governance LLM (delivered in Qatar)
- Development Studies MA
- Early Years in Education MA
- Globalisation, Business and Development MA
- Governance, Development and Public Policy MA
- Power, Participation and Social Change MA
- Poverty and Development MA
- Masters degrees in Social Work (if receiving an NHS bursary)
- PGCE courses
Sussex India Scholarships Reward
- The Sussex India Scholarship will be worth £3,000.
- It will be in the form of a reduction in Tuition fee.
Sussex India Scholarships Application form and Process
- There is no sperate application process specifically for the Sussex India Scholarship.
- Candidates need to apply for admission to an eligible Masters course and indicate online that you wish to receive this scholarship.
- The student must apply for admission to the University Online Postgraduate Application System by 1 August 2019.
Sussex India Scholarship Selection Process
The students who have applied will be asked about their interest in Sussex India Scholarship. Students who have already accepted the scholarship offer will be asked to log in and fill in their interest later. Eligible students will automatically receive a reduction in their tuition fees upon registration at the University of Sussex.
In case, the student accepts the scholarship
Students who have accepted the Sussex India Scholarship will be required to take up occasional, promotional or social duties for the University of Sussex at the time decided by the student and the University mutually. The students may be required to assist the schools of study as well.
Sussex India Scholarships Contact Details
Student Recruitment Services
Sussex House University of Sussex, Brighton BN1 9RH
Telephone numbers: +44 (0)1273 606755
CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship is provided to those girls who are single girl child of their parents. Scheme for Single Girl Child is a merit... Read More
FIIT JEE Talent Support Exam is for JEE Aspirants who are studying or passed Class 12. This exam helps the aspirant to know and analyse their pre... Read More
Rashtriya Miltary School Admission 2020-21 is based on CET (Common Entrance Test) and Interview. CET would be a pen and paper-based test and the ... Read More
SJVN Silver Jubilee Merit Scholarship Scheme 2019 is for the meritorious students who have passed their Class 12 Examinations in the year 2019. T... Read More