Sussex India Scholarships 2017
About Sussex India Scholarships
Sussex India Scholarships 2017 will be provided to brilliant students from India who are admitted to the University for Masters Course commencing September 2017 (Study in the UK). The Sussex Indian Scholarship applies to all Master's degree courses at the University of Sussex (MA, MSc, LLM, MRes) and it will not be awarded for the following master's courses:
- Postgraduate Diplomas
- Graduate Entry LLB
- Common Professional Examination/ Graduate Diploma in Law
- Graduate Diploma in Economics
- Masters degrees in Social Work
- Social Work post qualifying Masters degrees
- PGCE courses and schools direct teaching courses
- M.Sc Automotive Engineering
- Masters of Education (two years part-time)
- MA degrees in IDS apart from the MA Gender and Development and the MA in Climate Change and Development
- Pre-Masters degrees and diplomas taught at partner colleges which are validated by Sussex.
Candidates will have to take part in occasional promotional or support duties at the University of Sussex if candidates are made an offer of a place.The Sussex India Scholarship can not be combined with any other scholarship being offered by the University of Sussex.
- Type of Scholarship- Fully Paid
- Course Level- PG
- Country of Study- UK
- Course Commence- September 2017
Subscribe for Regular Updates of Sussex India Scholarships
Sussex India Scholarships Eligibility Criteria
||For students after graduation
- The Sussex India Scholarship is available for Self-Financing Students from India.
- Fees of the candidate should not be financed by an external funding body.
- The student must have accepted an offer of a full-time place on a Masters course at the University of Sussex beginning in September 2017.
- Scholarship cannot be combined with any other scholarship awarded by the University of Sussex. The other scholarship has to be declined.
Sussex India Scholarships Reward
- The Sussex India Scholarship will be worth £3,000.
- It will be in the form of a reduction in Tuition fee.
Sussex India Scholarships Application form and Process
- There is no sperate application process specifically for the Sussex India Scholarship.
- Candidates need to apply for admission to an eligible Masters course and indicate online that you wish to receive this scholarship.
- The student must apply for admission to the University Online Postgraduate Application System by 1 August 2017.
Sussex India Scholarships Selection Process
The students who have applied will be asked about their interest in Sussex India Scholarship. Students who have already accepted the scholarship offer will be asked to log in and fill in their interest later. Eligible students will automatically receive a reduction in their tuition fees upon registration at the University of Sussex.
In case, the student accepts the scholarship
Students who have accepted the Sussex India Scholarship will be required to take up occasional, promotional or social duties for the University of Sussex at the time decided by the student and the University mutually. The students may be required to assist the schools of study as well.
Sussex India Scholarships Address
Student Recruitment Services
Sussex House University of Sussex, Brighton BN1 9RH
Sussex India Scholarships Contact Details
Telephone numbers: UK: 01273 876787 International: +44 1273 876787
Fax: UK: +44 (0)1273 876677
Swachh Bharat Summer Internship Program (SBSIP) has been launched by the Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD) along with the Ministry of... Read More
SHDF Scholarship 2018 is given by Sikh Human Development Foundation, USA (SHDF) and Nishkam Sikh Welfare Council, New Delhi. Also known as S... Read More
UNESCO International Essay Contest for Young People is conducted by UNESCO along with Goi Peace Foundation. UNESCO which was started 72 years ago to b... Read More
The Fulbright-Nehru Master’s Fellowships provide an opportunity to pursue master’s degree at selected US colleges and universities.The Fel... Read More