Span Magazine Blog Writing Competition on India-US Ties
About Span Magazine Blog Writing Competition on India-US Ties
Span Magazine Blog Writing Competition 2015
- Span Magazine is organising a blog/essay submission contest on the theme Forward Together We Go. It is an opportunity for the people to get creative on US India Ties.
- SPAN Magazine is being published since 1960 and has served as a link to India and United States and comes under US Embassy in India.
- It offers articles from writers of both countries on topics related to culture, technology, business, social development and health.
- The Magazine is published in English, Hindi and Urdu.
- In the Competition, contestants need to submit a blog on the topic
“What factors will shape U.S.-India ties in next five years?”
- The theme of the contest is “Forward Together We Go”.
Subscribe for Regular Updates of Span Magazine Blog Writing Competition on India-US Ties
Span Magazine Blog Writing Competition on India-US Ties Eligibility Criteria
|| All India
|| Between 14-45 years
- Only Indian nationals living in India are eligible to participate.
- U.S. Government employees and their family members are not eligible to apply.
- It should be the original work of the candidate.
Span Magazine Blog Writing Competition on India-US Ties Reward
Forward Together We Go Blog Submission Competition Rewards
- The winner of the first prize will get iPad Mini.
- Second prize will be Amazon Kindle.
- Nikon Coolpix L330 camera will be third prize.
Span Magazine Blog Writing Competition on India-US Ties Application form and Process
How to Participate in the Blog Writing Competition?
- To participate in the Blog Writing Competition the candidate has to write a blog on the below given theme and Topic and submit it before March 31, 2015.
- The candidate first has to create an account on Span Magazine Website and only after the registration they can submit their blog. >> Click here to register for the Contest.
- There is no Application/Registration Fees to participate in the contest.
Guidelines for Span Magazine Blog Writing Competition
- Theme: Forward Together We Go
- Topic:What factors will shape U.S.-India ties in next five years?
- The Blog should be of maximum 550 words and should be written in English only.
- The entry must be submitted using the contest page of SPAN Magazine’s website.
- Only one entry can be submitted by a contestant.
- Copyrighted and plagiarized content will be disqualified.
Submission of the Entry
- The person has to submit the entry online and there is no need to send entries by post.
- No changes can be done in the blog once it has been submitted.
Span Magazine Blog Writing Competition on India-US Ties Selection Process
- The selection of the winners will be done by SPAN Magazine.
- Span Magazine Blog Writing Contest Result: The information about the winners of the contest will be made available on the SPAN Magazine’s website in the month of April, 2015.
Span Magazine Blog Writing Competition on India-US Ties Address
24 Kasturba Gandhi Marg,
New Delhi - 110001
Span Magazine Blog Writing Competition on India-US Ties Contact Details
firstname.lastname@example.org (In case of any query regarding blog submission)
Ramanujan Research Studentship in Mathematics is awarded every year by Trinity College to honour the connection between the famous Indian mathema... Read More
INMO 2020 (Indian National Mathematical Olympiad) is the 2nd step of the ladder to qualify for International Mathematical Olympiad (IMO). In... Read More
Indian National Olympiad (INO) 2020 Programme refers to a systematic activity supported by the Government of India to select and train Indian teams fo... Read More
Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship for Study in Hungry 2020 is in accordance with the Educational Exchange Programme Agreement signed between... Read More