South Indian Bank Scholarship 2017 - Last Date to Apply
About South Indian Bank Scholarship
South Indian Bank Scholarship 2017 is for the candidates belonging to Kerala. The application process has already started and the last date to apply is 17 October 2017. The South Indian Bank Scholarship 2017 for degree students is for nursing, engineering, medicine, Agriculture and other regular full-time degree courses.
- The candidates pursuing his/her B. Tech/B.E., B.D.S., M.B.B.S., B.H.M.S., B.A.M.S., B.V.M.S., B. Sc. (Nursing), B. Pharma, B. Sc. (Nursing), B. Sc. (Agriculture) and other three year full time undergraduate course from government college or government-affiliated college can apply for the scholarship.
- South Indian bank, one of the oldest Bank of south India, head office at the cultural capital of Kerala, has come up with a special scholarship scheme named “SIB SCHOLAR”.
Number of Scholarships: Under the South Indian Bank Scholarship 2017, total 70 students (5 students each from all 14 districts of Kerala) will be selected for the scholarship.
Subscribe for Regular Updates of South Indian Bank Scholarship
South Indian Bank Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
- Should be an Indian Student residing in Kerala.
- Family Income: Student, who is under BPL category or whose annual family income is less than Rs.1 lac.
- Academic Qualification: The candidates who passed Class 12 from the Government recognised school in the academic year 2015-2016 or 2016-2017 and have secured minimum 80% marks.
- Eligible Courses
- B.Tech /B.E
- B.V.M.S - Veterinary
- B.Sc (Nursing)
- BSc (Agri)
- Other Full-Time Undergraduate Courses
South Indian Bank Scholarship Reward
Under this scholarship scheme, south Indian bank will cover the Following things:
Full Tuition Fee: It will reimburse all selected student’s total tuition fee as per the fee structure of seats allotted.
Monthly Allowance: In addition to this, the candidate will also get monthly allowance up to Rs.4000 per month for the hostel/subsistence cost. This amount will be directly paid to the hostel authorities or the Saving Bank account of the student for the entire duration of the regular course.
South India Bank Scholarship Renewal
The scholarship will be renewed/ continued only after SIB is convinced. The scholarship will be discontinued if the student has the backlog in last one year in the prescribed course.
The student will have to submit the Progress Report as and when demanded by the bank.
South Indian Bank Scholarship Application form and Process
The online application for the South Indian Bank Scholarship has started, candidates have to follow the link given below to download the application form. The last date to submit the application form is 17 October 2017. To apply for the scholarship, students should follow these steps:
Click here to apply online
- Fill the Application form: Fill the application form giving Personal and Academic Information. Please note that the application form has to be filled in the CAPITAL LETTERS
- Upload the latest Photograph of the candidate and other required documents.
- Read and click the Declaration: The declaration empty box should be filled by the Candidate.
- The candidates have to now take a certificate from the gov college which should be signed by the principal with seal. Click the link below to download the format of the certificate from gov/other colleges.
Click here to download the format of the certificate
Application Form Submission
The candidates can apply for the South India Bank Scholarship 2017 scheme only through online mode. The online application process has been started on 31 August 2017 and the online application form has to be submitted before the last date which is 17 October 2017.
Guideline to upload the Photograph and Certificates:
- Recent passport size colour photograph.
- Background, preferably white
- Casual photographs wearing caps/hats/dark glasses not acceptable
- Resolution: 140 pixels (height) x 110 pixels (width)
- Size of the scanned image - not more than 50kb
- Uploaded certificates should be legible.
- Size of each scanned certificate - not more than 300kb.
- Scanned Image of certificate should be in pdf format only
South Indian Bank Scholarship Selection Process
The applications received for the South Indian Bank Scholarship will be screened and the shortlisted candidates will be called to Head Office of South India Bank. Such candidates will be interviewed by the selection committee before for the final selection.
South Indian Bank Scholarship Contact Details
The South Indian Bank Ltd
SIB House, P.B. No. 28
Planning and Development Department (CSR Cell)
Thrissur, Kerala – 680001
Phone: 0487 2420020 Ext: 219.
5th International Poster Competition is an endeavor to spread awareness about the Climate Change Care - Act. This competition is organized by Seg... Read More
ACST 2018 Scholarship is being offered by Aakash Institute for the admission to the candidates of engineering entrance exams, medical entrance ex... Read More
Sir Ratan Tata Fellowship invites applications from researchers in the field of Social Science who are targeting South Asia. It will be 8 months paid ... Read More
Science without Border Challenge is an annual Art Competition which aims to motivate students to be a part of protection and conservation of world&rsq... Read More