Logo & Mascot Design Competition for 12th South Asian Games
AAKASH Scholarship for Class 10 to 12 pass Apply Now
About South Asian Games Logo & Mascot Design Competition
- The Organizing Committee for 12th South Asian Games invites Indian Nationals to participate in Logo & Mascot Design Competition for 12th South Asian Games.
- The Logo & Mascot Design Competition for 12th South Asian Games is open for all Indian citizens irrespective of their age, gender and category.
- The online ‘MyGov’ platform’s creative corner is to be used by the interested candidates to upload their entries for the competition.
- Out of the entries received for the contest only two entry (one for logo design and other for mascot design) will be selected for the prize of Rs.50000 and a Certificate of Appreciation.
- The Logo and Mascot Design Competition for 12th South Asian Games is open till July 21, 2015 and the winners of the contest will be declared by August 10, 2015.
Subscribe for Regular Updates of South Asian Games Logo & Mascot Design Competition
South Asian Games Logo & Mascot Design Competition Eligibility Criteria
||Open for All
- Nationality: The logo design competition is open only for Indian citizens throughout the world.
- Number of Entries: Participants are required to submit a separate entries for Logo Design and Mascot design and a single participant can submit only one entry.
Not Eligible for the Competition
- The family members of Jury/Coordinating team are not eligible to participate in the competition.
South Asian Games Logo & Mascot Design Competition Reward
Logo & Mascot Design Competition for 12th South Asian Games Rewards
The winners of the Logo & Mascot Design Competition for 12th South Asian Games will be given the following prizes:
- Cash Prize: The winning logo will be awarded with a Cash prize of Rs.50,000 while the same amount will be given to the winning Mascot design.
- In case more than one winner is selected for the contest, the prize money will be equally distributed among the winners.
South Asian Games Logo & Mascot Design Competition Application form and Process
Logo & Mascot Design Competition Application Process
The Applications for the Logo Design competition will be accepted only by the means of the ‘MyGov’ platform, no other mode of submission will be treated as valid. The details of the application process are as follow:
- Mode of Participation: The Applications are to be submitted by the means of creative corner section of ‘MyGov’ portal.
- Number of Entries: A participant can submit multiple number of entries for the competition.
- MyGov Profile: The Organizing Committee will communicate with the contestants by the mean of the MyGov Platform so the candidates should make sure that they keep their MyGov profile complete and accurate.
- Specifications of the LOGO & Mascot:
- Color Scheme: The Logo need to be in multicolor.
- Size: The Size of the logo may range from 4cms x 4cms to 60cms x 60cms
- Format: The Logo should be uploaded only in JPEG / PNG / SVG format.
- The logo will be featured website/social media such as Twitter/Facebook and on printed material such as b/w press releases, stationery and Signage so it need to be legible and polished.
- The logo design should not be imprinted or water marked.
Submission of the Entries
The entries being submitted need to be in accordance with the following guidelines:
- The submission should be accompanied by a document related to the concept notes related to the logo and mascot.
- The original Design File (in a editable vector format) along with the above mentioned documents is to be submitted with the following specifications:
- Format: JPEG / PNG / SVG format
- Format of original vector file: CMYK format
South Asian Games Logo & Mascot Design Competition Selection Process
Logo & Mascot Design Competition for 12th South Asian Games Selection Process
The selection of the winners will be done on the basis of the below mentioned criteria:
- Judging Criteria:
- Creativity, Originality and Technical Excellence
- Simplicity, Artistic Merit And Visual Impact
- How Well They Communicate The Theme Of The Games
- Result: The result of the competition will be declared on August 10, 2015
South Asian Games Logo & Mascot Design Competition Contact Details
World of 7 Billion Student Video Contest aims to influence public policies, attitudes, and behaviour on national and global population issues and... Read More
Aakash Sparrk 2020 is a national level scholarship exam conducted by Aakash Institute. This is the first edition of Aakash Sparrk. Through this schola... Read More
JN Tata Endowment Scholarship is awarded by Sir Dorabji Tata Trust. The trust offers scholarships in the form of loans for higher studies abroad. ... Read More
Aga Khan Scholarship or International Scholarship Programme (ISP) is provided by Aga Khan Development Network (AKDN) and provides a limited number of ... Read More