About Songwriting Contest
- This competition is a call out for all amateur songwriters. It’s an opportunity for all songwriters out there to write their own song and perform it in the showcase on August, 15 to August 17, 2014.
- The theme of the song must be about social issue topics, such as ecology, justice, peace, equality, crime prevention, freedom of speech, etc.
- The songs are limited to 5-minutes, including musical instrumental parts.
Subscribe for Regular Updates of Songwriting Contest
Songwriting Contest Eligibility Criteria
|| No Age Limit
||Children below the age of 18 years should have a signed consent form from the guardian or parents.
Songwriting Contest Reward
- Winner will get $ 500
- Finalist will get to perform at the showcase
Songwriting Contest Application form and Process
- Click here to download the application form
- Along with the filled application form, participants should also attach their lyric sheet with the mail.
The application form can be mailed to the following address:
Center of the World Festival, Frazier Park, CA 93225
Songwriting Contest Selection Process
- Finalists will be chosen from all the applicants.
- The songwriter performances on Sunday will be a "People's Choice" award. To vote, the audience member must be in attendance for the entire Sunday presentation. The "People's Choice" winner will be awarded $500 prize.
Songwriting Contest Address
Mailing Address: P.O. Box 1929, Frazier Park, CA 93225-1929
ACST 2018 Scholarship is being offered by Aakash Institute for the admission to the candidates of engineering entrance exams, medical entrance ex... Read More
The Social Circle in association with NDMC invites filmmakers to be a part of the 7th Delhi International Film Festival. Delhi International... Read More
NHFDC Scholarship 2017-18 is offered by National Handicapped Finance and Development Corporation (NHFDC). It invites applications from diffe... Read More
JNV Class 11 admission 2018-19 is a lateral entry for those students who have passed class 10 board examination from CBSE/State Education Board. The a... Read More