About Songwriting Contest
- This competition is a call out for all amateur songwriters. It’s an opportunity for all songwriters out there to write their own song and perform it in the showcase on August, 15 to August 17, 2014.
- The theme of the song must be about social issue topics, such as ecology, justice, peace, equality, crime prevention, freedom of speech, etc.
- The songs are limited to 5-minutes, including musical instrumental parts.
Subscribe for Regular Updates of Songwriting Contest
Songwriting Contest Eligibility Criteria
|| No Age Limit
||Children below the age of 18 years should have a signed consent form from the guardian or parents.
Songwriting Contest Reward
- Winner will get $ 500
- Finalist will get to perform at the showcase
Songwriting Contest Application form and Process
- Click here to download the application form
- Along with the filled application form, participants should also attach their lyric sheet with the mail.
The application form can be mailed to the following address:
Center of the World Festival, Frazier Park, CA 93225
Songwriting Contest Selection Process
- Finalists will be chosen from all the applicants.
- The songwriter performances on Sunday will be a "People's Choice" award. To vote, the audience member must be in attendance for the entire Sunday presentation. The "People's Choice" winner will be awarded $500 prize.
Songwriting Contest Address
Mailing Address: P.O. Box 1929, Frazier Park, CA 93225-1929
IPTSE 2019: Intellectual Property Talent Search Examination by ASSOCHAM & ERICSSON is a competitive exam cum awards with an objective to create aw... Read More
MOMA Scholarship 2019 is Merit cum Means Scholarship by Ministry of Minority Affairs commonly known as MOMA Scholarship. Merit cum Means Sch... Read More
Post-Matric Scholarship Scheme was formed to provide equal opportunity to the minority groups in the country carried out by Ministry of Minority Affai... Read More
Central Sector Scholarship Scheme for college & university is given by MHRD, Govt. of India to meritorious students who have passed Class 12. ... Read More