AAKASH Scholarship Test for Medical Apply Now
About Songwriting Contest
- This competition is a call out for all amateur songwriters. It’s an opportunity for all songwriters out there to write their own song and perform it in the showcase on August, 15 to August 17, 2014.
- The theme of the song must be about social issue topics, such as ecology, justice, peace, equality, crime prevention, freedom of speech, etc.
- The songs are limited to 5-minutes, including musical instrumental parts.
Subscribe for Regular Updates of Songwriting Contest
Songwriting Contest Eligibility Criteria
|| No Age Limit
||Children below the age of 18 years should have a signed consent form from the guardian or parents.
Songwriting Contest Reward
- Winner will get $ 500
- Finalist will get to perform at the showcase
Songwriting Contest Application form and Process
- Click here to download the application form
- Along with the filled application form, participants should also attach their lyric sheet with the mail.
The application form can be mailed to the following address:
Center of the World Festival, Frazier Park, CA 93225
Songwriting Contest Selection Process
- Finalists will be chosen from all the applicants.
- The songwriter performances on Sunday will be a "People's Choice" award. To vote, the audience member must be in attendance for the entire Sunday presentation. The "People's Choice" winner will be awarded $500 prize.
Songwriting Contest Address
Mailing Address: P.O. Box 1929, Frazier Park, CA 93225-1929
ALLEN ASAT is ALLEN Scholarship cum Admission Test (ASAT) conducted by ALLEN Career Institute for admission to its classroom programs. Allen ASAT... Read More
ICMR JRF 2019 is Junior Fellowship Programme conducted by Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) for selecting the deserving candidates for Ju... Read More
Boustany MBA Harvard Scholarship 2019 is being offered for academically brilliant students who have secured admission in MBA Program offered at H... Read More
RES Young Economist Essay Competition, started in 2007, is open to students of year 12 and year 13 who are studying UK A level or Inter... Read More