Scholarships for Class 8 to 12 by AAKASH Apply Now
About Songwriting Contest
- This competition is a call out for all amateur songwriters. It’s an opportunity for all songwriters out there to write their own song and perform it in the showcase on August, 15 to August 17, 2014.
- The theme of the song must be about social issue topics, such as ecology, justice, peace, equality, crime prevention, freedom of speech, etc.
- The songs are limited to 5-minutes, including musical instrumental parts.
Subscribe for Regular Updates of Songwriting Contest
Songwriting Contest Eligibility Criteria
|| No Age Limit
||Children below the age of 18 years should have a signed consent form from the guardian or parents.
Songwriting Contest Reward
- Winner will get $ 500
- Finalist will get to perform at the showcase
Songwriting Contest Application form and Process
- Click here to download the application form
- Along with the filled application form, participants should also attach their lyric sheet with the mail.
The application form can be mailed to the following address:
Center of the World Festival, Frazier Park, CA 93225
Songwriting Contest Selection Process
- Finalists will be chosen from all the applicants.
- The songwriter performances on Sunday will be a "People's Choice" award. To vote, the audience member must be in attendance for the entire Sunday presentation. The "People's Choice" winner will be awarded $500 prize.
Songwriting Contest Address
Mailing Address: P.O. Box 1929, Frazier Park, CA 93225-1929
OASIS Scholarship 2021 registration process has started. The candidates can apply online through this page. OASIS Scholarship is the scholar... Read More
Scholarship for Excellence (SEE) is a scholarship given to students in India in recognition of their excellence in the English Language. The scholarsh... Read More
Aakash Coaching Institute has come up with Aakash iACST which offers instant scholarship to the students who appear in the online test and also clear ... Read More
JN Tata Endowment Scholarship is awarded by Sir Dorabji Tata Trust. The trust offers scholarships in the form of loans for higher studies abroad. ... Read More