MigrantHeroes Smartphone Film Competition 2015
About MigrantHeroes Smartphone Film Competition
- MigrantHeroes Smartphone Film Competition 2015 is being organized by International Organization for Migration which is an International Organisation working in the field of Migration and has 157 countries associated with it and has offices in 100 countries across the world.
- The Aim of the MigrantHeroes Smartphone Film Competition is to :
- Highlight the contribution made by individual migrants and
- To eliminate prejudice against migrants.
- The competition will accept films made using Smartphones only, there is no application fee to be a part of the film making competition.
- The MigrantHeroes Smartphone Film Competition 2015 is open for participants of all ages and from any nationality.
- The entries for the competition are to be submitted online and the last date is August 17, 2015.
- The winner of the competition will be announced on September 09, 2015 and will be awarded with a cash prize of 2,000,000 South Korean Won (Approx. 1,00,000 INR).
- The schedule of the MigrantHeroes Smartphone Film Competition 2015 is as follow:
August 17, 2015
August 21-24, 2015
Announcement of Finalist
September 1, 2015
September 09, 2015
Subscribe for Regular Updates of MigrantHeroes Smartphone Film Competition
MigrantHeroes Smartphone Film Competition Eligibility Criteria
||Open for All
- Nationality: There is no restriction on nationality of the participants.
- Participation: The Film competition is open for group as well as individual participants.
- Age: The contest is open for people of all age but minors might need to submit a written agreement and representation proof documents (copy of resident registration and Family Relation Certificate) from legal guardian.
MigrantHeroes Smartphone Film Competition Reward
MigrantHeroes Smartphone Film Competition 2015 Rewards
The film selected for the MigrantHeroes Smartphone Film Competition 2015 will get the following prize:
- Cash Prize: The winner of the first prize will get a cash prize of 2,000,000 South Korean Won (Approx. 1,00,000 INR).
MigrantHeroes Smartphone Film Competition Application form and Process
MigrantHeroes Smartphone Film Competition 2015 Application Process
- Mode of Application: The applications for the MigrantHeroes Smartphone Film Competition are to be submitted online using the official website.
- Specifications of the Film:
- Subject: The Film needs to be based on the contribution that individual migrants are making to the society and eliminating prejudice against Migrants. The subject may be from Migrant stories of our neighbors, coworker, and Friends.
- Duration: The duration of the film can range from very short to (1 minute) to Feature-length film (50+ minutes).
- Format: The film can be in any of the given formats i.e. .MOV, .MP4, or .WMV using H.264 codec.
- Size: The films smaller than 500 Mb can be uploaded to the film website while bigger files can be uploaded to an online storage site.
Submission of Application
- To complete the submission of the application the candidate need to prepare and submit the following material on the official website:
- Entry Form
- Film File
- Proof photo that the film was shot using smartphone.
- Original & English Script (applicable only for finalists. Only in DOC or PDF format)
- In case of Group submission, the participants need to select one person as their representative and the submission needs to be done under the representative’s name.
MigrantHeroes Smartphone Film Competition Selection Process
MigrantHeroes Smartphone Film Competition 2015 Selection Process
- The Committee will select jury members including jury president. The details related to the Selecting criteria will be announced at the award ceremony on September 9, 2015.
- The selection of the finalists will be done by the jury by preliminary selection from August 21 to 24, 2015.
- The finalists will be announced on September 01, 2015 and the winners will be announced and awarded in award ceremony on September 09, 2015.
MigrantHeroes Smartphone Film Competition Contact Details
World of 7 Billion Student Video Contest aims to influence public policies, attitudes, and behaviour on national and global population issues and... Read More
Charpak Research Internship Program 2019 is conducted by the French Embassy in India in salutation to the Nobel Prize-winning physicist Georges C... Read More
Taiwan ICDF scholarship programme 2019 is for the Indian students who want to pursue Undergraduate, Graduate, and PhD degree program in Taiw... Read More
DBT JRF 2019 - Junior Research Fellowship in Biotechnology is conducted by the Department of Biotechnology (DBT) under the Ministry of Scien... Read More