Small Hand Big Art Exploration 2016-17
Scholarships for Class 8 to 12 by AAKASH Apply Now
About Small Hand Big Art Exploration
- Small Hand Big Art Exploration 2016-17 is being organized in collaboration with Lalit Kala Akademi & Sir J.J. Institute of Applied Art and is powered by the Hindu Young World and previously it was called the Art Olympiad.
- Art Exploration is open for school students who belong to the age of 5 to 17 years. The participation will be under 4 categories:
- Category A: 5-8 years
- Category B: 9-12 years
- Category C:13-15 years
- Category D: 16-17 years
- The participation in the competition is by the means of School only, interested schools will conduct a session at their own and forward the entries to the organizers.
- Total 150 winners will be selected and will be awarded Certificate of Merit and Cash prize of Rs. 2000 each while the winners from category C & D will participate in a sponsored workshop.
- The candidates need to pay an Entry fee of Rs.150 for each artwork and the result of the same will be declared in the month of January 2016.
Small Hand Big Art’s Annual Art Exploration Important Dates 2016-17
June 1, 2016-October 31, 2016
Schools to conduct Small Hand Big Art’s Annual Art Exploration Day - any day of their choice
January 31, 2017
Results declared on our website www.smallhandbigart.com
February 1– 28, February 2017
Communication to schools about winners, dispatching Certificate of Participation
March 1– 31, 2017
Dispatching Certificate of Merit and Winners Award Cheques* for Category A and B
May 3rd week, 2017
Art Exhibition and sponsored Workshop
Subscribe for Regular Updates of Small Hand Big Art Exploration
Small Hand Big Art Exploration Eligibility Criteria
||Students of age group 5-17 years
- Nationality: The Small Hand Big Art Exploration is open for students in Indian Schools.
- Age: The candidates need to be younger than 17 years and older than 5 years.
- Academic qualification: The Candidate needs to be a school student.
Small Hand Big Art Exploration Reward
The Small Hand Big Art Exploration will reward 150 winners all over India. The details regarding the number of prizes, category wise winners and Prizes:
- Number of Prizes: There will be total 150 winners divided into 4 categories
- Category A: 25 Scholarships
- Category B: 25 Scholarships
- Category C: 50 Scholarships
- Category D: 50 Scholarships
- Cash Prize: Each winner will get a cash prize of Rs. 2000 along with Certificate of Merit.
- Workshop: Winners ofcategory C & D will get a chance to participate in a sponsored workshop in one of the most prestigious Fine Art Institutes of India.
Small Hand Big Art Exploration Application form and Process
The application process of Small Hand Big Art Exploration is very easy, there is no need for any application form etc. to be filled. The school can organize Small Hand Big Art’s Annual Art Exploration 2016 anytime while the event is open and send three entries. The details of the application process are as follow:
- Step 1- Session at school: School can conduct Small Hand Big Art’s Annual Art Exploration 2016 session as per their own accordance. The following things are to be paid attention:
- Only Artwork made during the Annual Art Exploration session are to be sent to organizers.
- Specifications of Artwork: The artwork to be submitted needs to be as per the followingguide lines:
- Size: Paper sheet ofA3 (29.7 x 42.0 cm) & canvas paintings will not be accepted.
- Theme: ‘Swachh Bharath’ or Children can choose their own theme.
- A number of entries: Students can submit up to 3 entries.
- Entry Fee:The students need to pay an entry fee of 150 Rs. For eachart work.
- The School can retain 10 Rs per artwork for the expenses related to DD charges, speed post charges & cost of Sheets provided to the students.
- The payment of the entry fee is to be done by the means of Demand Draft issued in the favor of ‘KALAABUZZ PVT LTD’ payable at Bangalore.
- Step 2- Submission of the Artwork: The artwork should reach Small Hand Big Art by October 31, 2016. The following things are to be taken care of before & while sending the entries:
- Mentions: Each artwork should have Name of School, Name of the child, Category and Phone number of Art Teacher/ School mentioned at its back.
- List of participants: Along with the artwork, school should also send a separate list having the following details:
- Name of School, address and phone number of Art Teacher clearly mentioned on top of each sheet
- Complete Name of Child
- Contact number of Parents
Submission of the Artwork
The submission is to be done only by the means of speed post and on the given address:
Small Hand Big Art,
Post Bag 10302, Bellandur
Small Hand Big Art Exploration Selection Process
Jury: The entries will be judged by esteemed members of the jury, the names of them are :
- Brinda Miller, Senior Member of Lalit Kala Akademi.
- Prof Shepal, Sir JJ Institute of Applied Art.
- Prof Sashidharan Nair
- Yamini Telkar
- Gita Maini
- Result: Result of the competition will be declared on January 31, 2017.
Small Hand Big Art Exploration Address
Small Hand Big Art,
Post Bag 10302, Bellandur
Small Hand Big Art Exploration Contact Details
Phone: 08197891891 / 09632297122
OASIS Scholarship 2021 registration process has started. The candidates can apply online through this page. OASIS Scholarship is the scholar... Read More
Scholarship for Excellence (SEE) is a scholarship given to students in India in recognition of their excellence in the English Language. The scholarsh... Read More
Aakash Coaching Institute has come up with Aakash iACST which offers instant scholarship to the students who appear in the online test and also clear ... Read More
JN Tata Endowment Scholarship is awarded by Sir Dorabji Tata Trust. The trust offers scholarships in the form of loans for higher studies abroad. ... Read More