Oxford University MBA Scholarship - Skoll Scholarship 2017-18
Scholarships for School Students (No Application Fee) Apply Now
About Skoll Scholarship by University of Oxford
Skoll Scholarship is a competitive scholarship offered by the University of Oxford to incoming MBA students who pursue entrepreneurial solutions for urgent social and environmental challenges.
- The Scholarship provides funding and exclusive opportunities to meet with world-renowned entrepreneurs, thought-leaders, and investors. Once selected, these students are known as Skoll Scholars.
- The Skoll Scholarship provides full funding plus a living stipend to complete a Masters of Business Administration (MBA) at the University of Oxford’s Saïd Business School.
Know more about Skoll Scholarship
Skoll Scholarship Important Dates 2017-18
|Apply for Oxford said MBA during 1, 2 and 3 stages
||January 6, 2017
|MBA Final Decision from Oxford said
||March 3, 2017
|Skoll Scholarship online Application sent to candidates
||March 6, 2017
|Skoll Scholarship online application deadline
||March 19, 2017
|Skoll Scholarship interview decision announced
||April 3, 2017
||April 2017 (Tentative)
|In-person interviews in Oxford
||May 2017 (Tentative)
|Skoll Scholarship final decision
||June 13, 2017
Subscribe for Regular Updates of Skoll Scholarship by University of Oxford
Skoll Scholarship by University of Oxford Eligibility Criteria
Nationality: People of all Nationalities are eligible to participate
Should own a Social Venture: Candidate must have started and grown a social venture that has been running for at least 12 months.
- Candidate can also have been responsible for leading a major expansion of an existing social venture or programme within that venture.
Skoll Scholarship by University of Oxford Reward
The Skoll Scholarship provides full funding plus a living stipend to complete a Masters of Business Administration (MBA) at the University of Oxford’s Saïd Business School.
Tuition Fees: The Skoll Scholarship covers full costs of Saïd Business School tuition and college fees.
Living Expenses: The Scholarship also covers partial living expenses based on need, up to an additional £8,000.
Meet Entrepreneurs: Receive exclusive opportunities to meet with world-renowned entrepreneurs, thought leaders and investors
- They will get a chance to take their social venture/initiative to the next level
- Gain professional, leadership, and business skills
- Become a part of the Skoll Scholar community, a group of leaders who are positively impacting the world through innovation and system change
Skoll Scholarship by University of Oxford Application form and Process
In order to apply for the Skoll Scholarship you first need to apply and be accepted onto the Saïd Business School’s MBA programme.
- To be formally considered for a Skoll Scholarship, you need to state your interest in the “Scholarships” section of the MBA application form.
- Candidates must apply during specific MBA application stages to be considered for the Scholarship.
- Thereafter complete the essay question the Skoll Centre will send you after you are accepted on to the MBA.
- Interview (Note: not all candidates will be offered an interview)
Skoll Scholarship by University of Oxford Address
Said Business School
Park end Street
Skoll Scholarship by University of Oxford Contact Details
Phone; +44(0) 1865 288800
Summer Internships at Institute of Science & Technology is conducted by IST Austria for candidates involved in Bachelors or Masters study for... Read More
International Short Film Festival Oberhausen, founded in 1954, is one of the oldest short film festivals in the world and one of the major i... Read More
NASA Space Settlement Contest 2018 is organized by NASA Ames in collaboration with National Space Society and seeks to give students an opportuni... Read More
Hornby Scholarship 2018 is offered by the Hornby Educational Trust in partnership with British Council to study a one-year full-time Master&rsquo... Read More