SIF Young Social Entrepreneur Program 2017
About SIF Young Social Entrepreneurship Programme
SIF Young Social Entrepreneur 2017 program is being offered by the Singapore International Foundation. The main objective of the SIF is to strengthen mutual understanding, ties and trust between global communities. The applicants can find all the important information about SIF Young Social Entrepreneur program 2017 on this page. SIF does not charge for the workshop
- The YSE programme includes a 4-day workshop in Singapore, mentorship scheme; overseas study etc. All the candidates who will get admission in Young Social Entrepreneurship programme will also get the benefit to join the SIF network and to engage in alumni activities throughout the year.
- The Singapore International Foundation (SIF) is a not-for-profit organisation established on August 1, 1991. SIF promotes people-to-people links between Singaporeans and the world.
- The Young Social Entrepreneurship programme inspires, equips and enables the youth of different nationalities to take up on social enterprises (SEs) in Singapore and beyond. Through the YSE programme, participants will learn from leading social entrepreneurs, business professionals and other youth who are keen on social innovations.
SIF Young Social Entrepreneur Programme 2017 Important Dates
|SIF Young Social Entrepreneur application starts on
||October 1, 2016
|SIF Young Social Entrepreneur Application closes on
||December 11, 2016
|Notification for shortlisted SEs
||February mid week, 2017
|Young Social Entrepreneur Workshop
||March 22 to 25, 2017
Subscribe for Regular Updates of SIF Young Social Entrepreneurship Programme
SIF Young Social Entrepreneurship Programme Eligibility Criteria
||Both Male and Female
||Asia, Europe, Middle East and North America
||18 to 30 years
To apply for the Young Social Entrepreneurship must meet the eligibility criteria given below:
- The applicants can apply for the programme as an individual or with a team up to 3 members.
- The applicants must have a realistic and logical business idea to addresses a social issue.
- The applicants applying for this programme must be committed to develop a social enterprise
SIF Young Social Entrepreneurship Programme Reward
- The YSE programme includes a 4-day workshop in Singapore, mentorship scheme; overseas study etc.
- All the candidates who will get admission in Young Social Entrepreneurship programme will also get the benefit to join the SIF network and to engage in alumni activities throughout the year.
SIF Young Social Entrepreneurship Programme Application form and Process
The registration form of the SIF Young Social Entrepreneur programme can only be filled through online mode. The instructions and the important points for filling the registration form is given below. Applicants are required to pay attention to the below instructions.
- Click here to apply for SIF Young Social Entrepreneur Program
The candidate has to visit the above link to fill the registration form of SIF Young Social Entrepreneur. Applicants need to fill the required Personal and social enterprises details in the registration form.
- The Applicants need to select more than two stages of development at Social Enterprise from the following sections;
- Ideation, Prototype, Product, Revenue, Profit, Scale
- Now, the applicants can choose more than two stages from the above. The applicants also need to provide the additional SE Information.
- Applicants need to submit the required documents. It is to be noted that the supporting documents attached should not be more than 50MB total each in file size.
- At last, the applicant has to submit the registration form by clicking on the “Submit” button.
All applicants of the SE will have to submit their details through the online application form. If they are applying as a team, then they have to fill up the information for all team members before submission.
Documents need to be attached with SIF Application
- Business Plan Overview: The business plan overview is mandatory to beattachedin a given template. The link to download the templates is given below which includes the following:
- Business Summary Guidelines
- Business Model Canvas Template
Download Business Plan Overview Template
- SE Team/Individual Photo
- SE Logo (If available)
- Additional documents
SIF Young Social Entrepreneur Application Submission
The application form has to be submitted ONLINE only, the candidates are advised to check the details of the application form before the final submission because once the application has been processed then the applicant will not be able to do any changes.
Ones the application form is submitted, the applicant will receive an automated confirmation email after submission of the registration form. Applicants are advised to check for the confirmation email and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if they do not receive a confirmation email after the submission.
SIF Young Social Entrepreneurship Programme Selection Process
Applications of all the candidates will be reviewed by an external panel of judges comprising of business professionals and practitioners so that both the business and social impact of the applicant's social enterprise idea will be assessed. The applicants will be selected for the SIF Young Social Entrepreneurs programme on the basis of the criteria given below.
Social impact: The social impact of the plan on the targeted community will be a major selection criterion. The scale of perceived positive social change that the plan can practically offer to the targeted community
Innovativeness: The level of creativity demonstrated in the specific solutions to the targeted social problems
Feasibility and sustainability of the business idea/model: The degree of viability and ability to remain competitive in the long run
Scalability/ Commitment: The potential for the SE to expand in terms of operations and/or ease of replicating its business model within the home or overseas markets
SIF Young Social Entrepreneurship Programme Address
60 A Orchard Road
#04-01 Tower 1, The Atrium@Orchard
International Involvement Hub
Singapore - 238890
SIF Young Social Entrepreneurship Programme Contact Details
Tel: (65) 6837 8700
Fax: (65) 6837 8710
General Enquiries: email@example.com
Media Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
KWHS Investment Competition is a free, global, online investment simulation for high school students (Class 9 to 12) and teachers. The regi... Read More
Unified International English Olympiad (UIEO): The registration process has started and the candidates can apply for the Unif... Read More
BEE National Painting Competition 2018 for school children is conducted by Bureau of Energy Efficiency. The Ministry of Power has launched the Na... Read More
9th National Painting Competition on Water Conservation aims at making the children aware of the need for conserving this precious resource ... Read More