SIA Youth Scholarship 2017- Study in Singapore after Class 10
About SIA Youth Scholarship
SIA Youth Scholarship 2017 - Study in Singapore after Class 10 is providing an opportunity to Indian Students for completing their Pre-University studies in selected Singapore Junior Colleges for two years. The two years study at Singapore will lead to the award of the Singapore-Cambridge General Certificate of Education ‘Advanced’ (GCE ’A’) level (or equivalent) certificate. The SIA Youth Scholarship 2017 is awarded by Ministry of Education Singapore.
The scholarship can be annually renewed, which is subject to the satisfactory performance of the scholar.
Important Dates for SIA Youth Scholarship 2017
|Application Period for SIA Youth Scholarship 2017
||12 June to 16 July 2017
|Selection Test for Shortlisted Students
||End August 2017
|Selection Interview in Delhi
||September or October 2017
|Award of SIA Youth Scholarship 2017
||Mid to late November 2017
|Arrival of Scholar in Singapore
||Mid January 2018
- Type of Scholarship: Full-paid
- Course Level: Pre-University studies
- Country of study: Malaysia
- Course Commence: Mid January 2018
Subscribe for Regular Updates of SIA Youth Scholarship
SIA Youth Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
||Completed Class 10 in 2017
- Nationality: Should be an Indian Citizen
- Academic Record: Students with outstanding academic track record (at least an average of 85% / minimum grade ‘A’ with English as the first language in Class 10 State/ National Examinations)
- Age: Born between 1999 & 2001
SIA Youth Scholarship Reward
The following benefits will be provided to the candidates selected for the scholarship:
- S$2400 as Annual allowance including hotel accommodation.
- Settling-in allowance: An Allowance of S$500 (once only).
- Return tickets of economy class air passage.
- School fees covered (excluding miscellaneous fees).
- GCE’A’ Level examination fees covered (only once).
- Subsidised medical benefits and accident insurance cover
SIA Youth Scholarship Application form and Process
SIA Youth Scholarship application process of is divided into two steps:
Step 1- Online Application
Candidates need to register themselves online in the first step.Applicants are required to apply online for SIA Youth Scholarship 2017 between 12 June 2017, to 16 July 2017.
- Each Applicant should submit only ONE application.
Click Here to Apply Online
Step 2- Offline Document Submission
In the Second Step, Certified copies of the following documents are to be sent (Address was given at the end) by the applicant:
- Birth certificate
- Identity card/Passport (if any)
- Final Examination Score Card for Class 9 & 10 (Past two years)
- The Candidate does not have to send the original documents.
- All the documents sent must be in English and if not they must be translated into English and along with that photocopy of the original documents should also be sent.
- The documents have to be submitted in hard copy and sent to the address mentioned below.
- The candidate should indicate the Online Application Number on the Envelope.
- The Documents should reach Ministry of Education Singapore latest by 16 July 2017.
SIA Youth Scholarship Selection Process
Candidates short-listed for the selection test/interview will be notified a week before the selection test/interview dates. Only shortlisted candidates shall be notified.Selection Test and Interview will only be conducted in Delhi.
- The Students selected for SIA Youth Scholarship 2017 will be notified by post and will be given a week's time to accept the Scholarship offer.
SIA Youth Scholarship Contact Details
SIA Youth Scholarship c/o School Placement & Scholarships Branch,
Ministry of Education, 1 North Buona Vista Drive,
Level 3 Podium Block, Singapore 138675
Hotline: +65 68722220
Fax: +65 67755826
Swachh Bharat Summer Internship Program (SBSIP) has been launched by the Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD) along with the Ministry of... Read More
SHDF Scholarship 2018 is given by Sikh Human Development Foundation, USA (SHDF) and Nishkam Sikh Welfare Council, New Delhi. Also known as S... Read More
UNESCO International Essay Contest for Young People is conducted by UNESCO along with Goi Peace Foundation. UNESCO which was started 72 years ago to b... Read More
The Fulbright-Nehru Master’s Fellowships provide an opportunity to pursue master’s degree at selected US colleges and universities.The Fel... Read More