SIA Youth Scholarship 2018- Study in Singapore after Class 10
About SIA Youth Scholarship
SIA Youth Scholarship 2018: The application process has started. The candidates can apply for SIA Youth Scholarship 2018 through this page. SIA Youth Scholarship 2018- Study in Singapore after Class 10 is providing an opportunity to Indian Students for completing their Pre-University studies in selected Singapore Junior Colleges for two years. The two years of study at Singapore will lead to the award of the Singapore-Cambridge General Certificate of Education ‘Advanced’ (GCE ’A’) level (or equivalent) certificate. The SIA Youth Scholarship 2018 is awarded by Ministry of Education Singapore.
The scholarship can be annually renewed, which is subject to the satisfactory performance of the scholar.
Dates for SIA Youth Scholarship 2018
The candidates can check SIA Youth Scholarship 2018 dates below:
|Application Period for SIA Youth Scholarship 2018
||16 June to 22 July 2018
|Selection Test and Interview
||Early October 2018
|Award of SIA Youth Scholarship 2018
||Early November 2018
|Arrival of Scholar in Singapore
||Mid January 2019
SIA Youth Scholarship 2018 - Important points
- Type of Scholarship: Full-paid
- Course Level: Pre-University studies
- Country of study: Malaysia
- Course Commence: Mid January 2019
Subscribe for Regular Updates of SIA Youth Scholarship
SIA Youth Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
||Completed Class 10 in 2018
- Nationality: Should be an Indian Citizen
- Academic Record: Students with the outstanding academic track record (at least an average of 85% / minimum grade ‘A’ with English as the first language in Class 10 State/ National Examinations)
- Age: Born between 2000 & 2002
SIA Youth Scholarship Reward
The following benefits will be provided to the candidates selected for the scholarship:
- S$2400 as Annual allowance including hotel accommodation.
- Settling-in allowance: An Allowance of S$500 (once only).
- Return tickets of the economy class air passage.
- School fees covered (excluding miscellaneous fees).
- GCE’A’ Level examination fees covered (only once).
- Subsidised medical benefits and accident insurance cover
Note: The scholarship amount is subject to change. The candidates are also advised to visit official page regarding the same.
SIA Youth Scholarship Application form and Process
SIA Youth Scholarship 2018 application process has started. The candidates can apply online as well as offline for SIA Youth Scholarship 2018. However, the online application process is highly recommended.
Step 1: Online Application
Candidates need to register themselves online in the first step. Applicants are required to apply online for SIA Youth Scholarship 2018 between 16 June 2018 to 22 July 2018.
- Each Applicant should submit only ONE application.
Click Here to Apply Online
Step 2: Offline Document Submission
In the Second Step, Certified copies of the following documents are to be sent (Address was given at the end) by the applicant:
- Birth certificate
- Identity card/Passport (if any)
- Final Examination Score Card for Class 9 & 10 (Past two years)
- The Candidate does not have to send the original documents.
- All the documents sent must be in English and if not they must be translated into English and along with that photocopy of the original documents should also be sent.
- The documents have to be submitted in hard copy and sent to the address mentioned below.
- The candidate should indicate the Online Application Number on the Envelope.
- The Documents should reach Ministry of Education Singapore latest by 22 July 2018.
SIA Youth Scholarship Selection Process
Candidates short-listed for the selection test/interview will be notified a week before the selection test/interview dates. Only shortlisted candidates shall be notified. Selection Test and Interview will only be conducted in Delhi.
- The Students selected for SIA Youth Scholarship 2018 will be notified by post and will be given a week's time to accept the Scholarship offer.
SIA Youth Scholarship Contact Details
SIA Youth Scholarship c/o School Placement & Scholarships Branch,
Ministry of Education, 1 North Buona Vista Drive,
Level 3 Podium Block, Singapore 138675
Hotline: +65 68722220
Fax: +65 67755826
Unified Cyber Olympiad 2018: The registration process has been started and the last date to apply for Unified Cyber Olympiad is 26 August 2018. The ca... Read More
TED Fellowship Program 2019 is a global network of 400 innovators and trailblazers in which every year 20 people from around the world are select... Read More
TALLENTEX is a talent search exam conducted and directed by ALLEN Career Institute. TALLENTEX is an exam for young students and has cash prizes,... Read More
Sahu Jain Trust Inland Scholarship 2018 is for Indian students to pursue higher studies in India. The application process has started and th... Read More