AAKASH NEET Online Test Series @ Rs 1199 Apply Now
AAKASH Rapid Revision Test Series for NEET Apply Now
About SHORT TAKES Season 8
SHORT TAKES Season 8 is a short film contest organised by Pocket Films in association with Indian Film Festival, Stuttgart, Germany. The Indian Film Festival Stuttgart represents the growing internationalisation of the Indian film as well as the interest in the Indian culture in Germany. SHORT TAKES Season 8 seeks to promote and encourage an awareness, appreciation, and understanding of the art of Indian cinema, with a special focus on short films, and to inspire cultural exchanges through these films between India & Germany.
- SHORT TAKES Season 8 only accepts a short film of minimum 1 minute and the maximum is 15 minutes. No documentaries are accepted
- The contest has started from 23 February 2018 and the deadline for the same is 10 April 2018.
Subscribe for Regular Updates of SHORT TAKES Season 8
SHORT TAKES Season 8 Eligibility Criteria
||At least 18 years of age
- The Participant should be 18 years of age as on 23 February 2018.
- A film qualifies to be submitted only if it is produced in India or by Indian or is having a reference to India.
- The short film should have completed after 1 July 2017
- Films submitted previously to this festival will not be considered for this contest
- Any kind of copyright films will not be accepted in Short film Season contest
SHORT TAKES Season 8 Reward
- The winner of the Short Takes 8 contest will be invited to the Indian Film Festival Stuttgart with economy flight and hotel stay.
- The Top 3 films will get a Walk-In entry to compete for the prestigious “German Star of India Best Short Film Award” carrying a prize of € 1,000.
- The Top 3 films will be screened at the Indian Film Festival, Stuttgart in July 2018.
- The Top 3 Films will also get a Certificate and a trophy.
The candidate must note that all participating films will be distributed by Pocket Films, at its discretion, and will be entitled to a revenue share as mentioned in the terms and conditions.
The first Prize winner must possess the following:
- Must possess a valid Passport
- Must apply for and receive a valid visa to travel to the destination
- Must adhere to all the rules, regulations and terms as applicable to each traveller to the destination
- Must take necessary insurance as may be desired
- Must understand that the contest promoters are only responsible for providing the airline tickets, accommodation in Stuttgart and entry to the festival
- All other arrangements and costs for the trip have to be arranged for and borne by the Participant.
SHORT TAKES Season 8 Application form and Process
The application process for the SHORT TAKES Season 8 competition has started and the students looking forward to participating can do so on or before the due date. The last date to participate is 10 April 2018. The participation in the contest can be done via two modes i.e. Special Submission and Regular Submission.
Click Here to Participate in SHORT TAKES Season 8
Guidelines for the Short Take Season 8
- The pocket film will only accept Short films and no documentaries are accepted as it is a short film competition
- The duration of the short film should be between 1 minute to 15 minutes (including beginning and the end credits).
- The short film may be in the original language but it must have English Subtitles. The subtitles should be submitted in (.srt) format and should be submitted along with the film
- The film must be shot in few recommended format such as 16:9/16:9 Full Height Anamorphic in DV/HDV. The video files format should be VOB, MPG, MPEG4 or AVI.
Candidates must note that only the person who submits the entry will be considered as the “Participant”. All communications from our end and the benefits, if any, will be only awarded to the Participant.
SHORT TAKES Season 8 Selection Process
The selection of the winner will be done by the Jury member of the competition. This competition is powered by Pocket Films. The list of the Jury members for the Season 8 has not been released.
The previous Jury members were famous Director, Film Editor and Writer. So this time too, it is expected to have the very talented Jury members to judge the work of the participants. The top 3 movies will be selected for screening at the Indian Film Festival, Stuttgart.
SHORT TAKES Season 8 Contact Details
Gala No.2, Plot No 2,
Udyog Nagar, S.V.Road, Opp.MTNL Office,
Goregoan (W), Mumbai 400062
Phone : +91 22 28772090
What's app: +918108260920
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
ALLEN Champ 2020 is a national level competition carried out with an objective to honour and mentor the students who are recognised across the wo... Read More
RIMC Admission 2020 to Class 8 will be done on the basis of RIMC Admission Test. Rashtriya Indian Military College (RIMC) is an ‘A’ c... Read More
12th National Biennial Competition is an initiative of the National Innovation Foundation (NIF) for Green Grassroots Unaided Technological Innova... Read More
Young India Fellowship (YIF) invites fresh undergraduates and postgraduates to apply for the fellowship. YIF is Ashoka University's first postgraduate... Read More