Short Story Writing Competition for Children
About Short Story Writing Competition for Children
- Oakridge International School with Just Books brings aspiring little creative children’s to a Short Story Writing Contest.
- Kids are invited to write a fairy story of their dreams, or related to any imaginary character.
- The story can be in any genre like humour, fantasy or school chronicles.
- The school is organising the contest in an effort to encourage writing skills among students.
- The Competition will take place at Mohali and Vishakhapatnam Campus of The Oakridge International School.
- The Competition is on 15 December 2013 from 9 am to 12 pm
- Students are required to register before 10 December 2013.
- To register- Call 1800-200-8171
- Winners take home some exciting prizes.
- The shortlisted stories will be the part of the next edition of Oakridge Acorn Book of Short Stories.
Subscribe for Regular Updates of Short Story Writing Competition for Children
Short Story Writing Competition for Children Eligibility Criteria
||Vishakhapatnam and Mohali
||Up to 16 years
There would be three groups based on the age
- Less than 6 years
- 7-10 years
- 11-16 years
Short Story Writing Competition for Children Selection Process
- From the entries received students with the best short story will be selected.
- A list of these students will be awarded gifts and their stories will be published in the next edition of The Acorn Book of Short Stories by Oakridge.
Oakridge International School
It is an international baccalaureate affiliated school. The school was established by educationist, Shomie Das, on the concept of smart schools in 2003.
Short Story Writing Competition for Children Contact Details
Vishakhapatnam Campus: Oakridge International School, NH 5 road, behind HP petrol bunk, Maharajpeta Junction, Tagarapuvalasa, Vishakhapatnam.
Mohali Campus: Next to Thunderzone Amusement Park, Greater Mohali., State Highway 12A, Mohali, Punjab,140307
Phone: 0160 6536111, 0160 6537111
Phone:08933-201111, 99487 64111 ,1800-200-8171
Ramanujan Research Studentship in Mathematics is awarded every year by Trinity College to honour the connection between the famous Indian mathema... Read More
INMO 2020 (Indian National Mathematical Olympiad) is the 2nd step of the ladder to qualify for International Mathematical Olympiad (IMO). In... Read More
Indian National Olympiad (INO) 2020 Programme refers to a systematic activity supported by the Government of India to select and train Indian teams fo... Read More
Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship for Study in Hungry 2020 is in accordance with the Educational Exchange Programme Agreement signed between... Read More