Shell Ideas360 Photo Contest
AAKASH NEET Repeater Batch Starting Apply Now
About Shell Ideas360 Photo Contest
Shell Ideas360 Photo Contest is a photography contest where the applicant has to click a photo of an invention/innovation that makes the world a better place.The photographers to share their photographs online through Twitter and Instagram and win Apple Watch Sport and FitBit Watches.
Entrants must be the higher of 18 years of age or the age of majority in the Entrant’s relevant jurisdiction of residency by 13 May 2016.The registration for the photo contest has been started and the last date to apply is April 29, 2016.
|Photo Submission Timeline
||March 30, 2016, to April 29, 2016
|Voting Period Timeline
||April 30, 2016, to May 12, 2016
|Announcement of Winners and Runners-up
||May 18, 2016
Subscribe for Regular Updates of Shell Ideas360 Photo Contest
Shell Ideas360 Photo Contest Eligibility Criteria
||18 years or higher
- The candidates must be higher of 18 years of age or the age of majority in the Entrant’s relevant jurisdiction of residency by May 12, 2016
- The entrants must be currently studying as full time or part time Undergraduate or post graduate University student.
Entrants those who are studying for Ph.D. or MPhil degrees, at one of the recognised, degree awarding universities or another equivalent higher education establishments set out on the World Higher Education Database.
Shell Ideas360 Photo Contest Reward
- The winners photograph will be featured on the Shell ideas360 website.
- The first prize winner will get an Apple Watch Sport of 42 mm.
- The second and third prize winner will get a FitBit Watch (Model Fitbit Charge HR ™ Wireless Heart Rate + Activity Wristband).
Shell Ideas360 Photo Contest Application form and Process
- Entrants need to take a photo of an invention or innovation that makes the world a better place. Click here to Register
- Entrants must share their entry via the Custom URL on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Linkedin, Pinterest and Instagram between GMT on March 30, 2016, to April 29, 2016.
- Entry is restricted to one image on either Instagram or Twitter in the Competition Entry Period.Photo must be taken by the entrant.
- Use of stock or any similar photos (or a photo of a stock photo or any similar photo) will not be accepted and any entrants found to be uploading such photo will automatically be disqualified at the time the promoter becomes aware of the use of such a photo.
Shell Ideas360 Photo Contest Selection Process
- Voting period: The voting period is April 30, 2016, to May 12, 2016. During the Voting Period votes may be submitted on its official website that is www.ideas360photocontest.com. Votes are limited to one per day per registered email address during the Voting Period.
- The entry with the most votes via the Competition Website at the end of the Voting Period wins the first prize.
- In case of a tie:
- In the case of a tie in total votes, the promoter will select the first prize winner based on the earliest upload time of the tied entries.
- There are second and third prizes for the entrants with the second and third highest number of votes or up to two entries with ties in total votes to the first prize winner.
- If there are more than three entries tied in total votes, the promoter will select the second and third prize winners based on the second and third earliest upload times of the tied entries.
- Winners will be contacted on 13 May 2016 via the email address used to register on the Shell Ideas 360 website.
- Winners must validate and confirm their entry by replying to email@example.com within 10 days of 13 May 2016 with “#ShellIdeas360 Photo Contest” as the subject, confirming that they have taken and own the photo submitted in their Entry and confirming their contact details.
NEST Scholarship 2020: The registration has been started and the link to apply Online is available on this page below. The candidates can apply O... Read More