Online Essay Contest 2015 on Good Governance
About Self Imposed Vigilance for Good Governance
- SIV-G has been organising Nationwide Annual Onlline Essay Contest for students since 2007 in association with the Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel Memorial Trust, Chennai.
- Theme: SIV-G has announced the Online Essay Contest 2015 and the theme of the Contest is ‘Integrity and Good Governance’.
- Topics for the Essay Contest are: (Write essay on any one of the Topic)
- Integrity in public life - Sardar Patel's mantra
- Good Governance - the path ahead for India
- Role of youth in achieving Good Governance
- This contest is being organized as part of 138th Birthday Celebrations of Sardar Vallabhabhai Patel.
- The contest has opened on September 20, 2015 for registration and submission of essays and last date to send the essay for SIVG Essay Writing Competition is Oct 20, 2015.
Subscribe for Regular Updates of Self Imposed Vigilance for Good Governance
Self Imposed Vigilance for Good Governance Eligibility Criteria
||The participant should be between 15 to 23 years as on October 1, 2015
Self Imposed Vigilance for Good Governance Reward
Online Essay Contest on Good Governance Rewards
- First Prize: The first prize carries a cash award of Rs.5,000
- Second Prize: The winner of second prize gets Rs. 3,000
- Third Prize: Rs.2,000 will be offered to the winner of third prize.
There will be a good number of consolation prizes as well.
The prize distribution function for these competitions will be held on October 31, 2015 in Chennai.
Self Imposed Vigilance for Good Governance Application form and Process
Online Essay Contest on Good Governance Application Process
It is an online essay competition so the participant has to register and submit the essay online. There is no provision for submission of essay in Hard copy.
Step 1- Online Registration
- All students who are interested in taking part in this Contest are requested to first create an account and register themselves.
- Login through the main page www.siv-g.org
- Enter your username and password using 'Author Login'
- Choose 'Create a Essay Contest Entry' at top.
- Enter the title of the essay, enter content of essay in the space provided below the tool bar.
- Submit by clicking Save button. Now your essay has been submitted.
Information to be submitted at the time of essay submission.
(ii) Date of birth,
(vi) Name and address of School / College
(vii) Student identification number
(viii) Course and academic / school year.
Guidelines for writing the essay
- There can be only 1 entry per student
- The essay must be original work of the author and should not be published or distributed anywhere else.
- The essay should contain the bibliography and reference list.
- Topics for Essay Writing: The participant can write an essay on any of the competition of 1500 words.
(i) Integrity in public life - Sardar Patel's mantra
(ii) Good Governance - the path ahead for India
iii) Role of youth in achieving Good Governance
Self Imposed Vigilance for Good Governance Selection Process
Online Essay Contest on Good Governance Selection Process
- The Result for the online essay contest will be announced on October 23, 2015.
Self Imposed Vigilance for Good Governance Contact Details