Scripps Howard Internship Program for Journalism Students 2015
About Scripps Howard Internship for Journalism Students 2015
- Scripps Howard Foundation along with International Center for Journalists (ICFJ) invites international journalism or communications students for a 3 month internship in Washington D.C., USA beginning in January 2016.
- The Scripps Howard Semester in Washington Internship Program is for undergraduate students of journalism or communication, who are willing to pursue career in Journalism after graduation.
- The selected candidates will work at Scripps Howard News Service and will cover various events in capital city of USA.
- They will be responsible for writing stories for Scripps Howard Foundation Wire and the work of the interns may be published in many Newspapers across United States.
- Scripps Howard Internship for Journalism Students 2015 is an unpaid internship, so no pay or honorarium will be paid to the selected candidates.
- The cost of round trip air fare, housing, a meal/ living/ transportation along with medical insurance will be taken care by ICFJ.
Subscribe for Regular Updates of Scripps Howard Internship for Journalism Students 2015
Scripps Howard Internship for Journalism Students 2015 Eligibility Criteria
||UG students pursuing Bachelors in Journalism or Mass Comm.
- Nationality: The Scripps Howard Semester in Washington Internship Program is open for global students.
- Academic qualification: Theapplicant needs to be an undergraduate student of journalism or communications.
- Language: The applicant needs to be fluent in written as well as verbal English.
Scripps Howard Internship for Journalism Students 2015 Reward
ICFJ Scripps Howard Semester in Washington Internship Program Rewards
- Location of Internship: Washington D.C., USA.
- Duration of the Internship: January 01, 2016 to April 13, 2016.
- Number of Internships available: 2.
- Benefits offered during Internship: During the period of Internship the following expenses will be covered by the organization:
- Air Fare: The economy class return air fare will be provided by International Center For Journalists.
- A per day meal/living/transportation allowance
- Health Insurance.
- No Salary or Honorarium will be paid to the selected candidates.
Scripps Howard Internship for Journalism Students 2015 Application form and Process
Scripps Howard Semester in Washington Internship Program Application Process
- Mode of Application: The applications for the Internship are to be made online. >> Click here to apply for the internship.
- Attachments: Theonlineapplication needs to be accompanied by the following documents:
- Curriculum Vitae: Theapplicant should upload a latest and updated Curriculum Vitae with the application form.
- Essay: Anessay of 700 words on ‘Professional Goals and Interests’.
- Supporting Documents: Anyarticlewhich may serve as a sample of the applicant’s journalism work. The article should be in its original language and English translation of the article should be attached along with it.
Scripps Howard Internship for Journalism Students 2015 Selection Process
ICFJ Semester in Washington Internship Program Selection Process
- The Selection of the candidates for the program is done by International Center for Journalists.
Scripps Howard Internship for Journalism Students 2015 Address
International Center for Journalists
2000 M Street NW, Suite 250
Washington, DC 20036
Scripps Howard Internship for Journalism Students 2015 Contact Details
Phone: (202) 737-3700
Email: email@example.com & firstname.lastname@example.org
Unified International English Olympiad (UIEO): The registration process has started and the candidates can apply for the Unif... Read More
BEE National Painting Competition 2018 for school children is conducted by Bureau of Energy Efficiency. The Ministry of Power has launched the Na... Read More
9th National Painting Competition on Water Conservation aims at making the children aware of the need for conserving this precious resource ... Read More
KSCSTE Prathibha Scholarship Scheme is implemented under the STARS - Students with Talent and Aptitude for Research in Science programme of&... Read More