Save the Arctic Poster Contest
About Save the Arctic Poster Contest
Save the Arctic Poster Contest, a poster contest and the winners of the contest will travel to Norwegian Arctic in summers 2016 to help Greenpeace in their campaign to save the unique Arctic Ocean.The theme of the photo contest is “the Arctic”. The contestants have to make images of landscapes, animals, corals or unknown mysteries of the sea.
The contest is sponsored by Greenpeace and submissions can be made until April 30, 2016, the aspirants are required to send drawn, painted or designed image of Arctic. The results would be declared on May 12, 2016, based on the maximum number of votes cast by the online users.
The main aim of “Save the Arctic Poster Contest” is to retain and protect the Arctic against oil drilling and industrial fishing. The contest aims at bringing into the public domain the challenges faced by the Arctic region by human infiltration.
| Lasst date to apply
||April 30, 2016
| Voting open till
|| May 10, 2016
|Poster Contest Result
||May 12, 2016
Subscribe for Regular Updates of Save the Arctic Poster Contest
Save the Arctic Poster Contest Eligibility Criteria
|| Open to all
Save the Arctic Poster Contest Reward
- Three winners will be given the chance to travel to Arctic with Green Peace
- The artists will also have their pictures engraved on the three Greenpeace ships which will take the green and healthy environment voyage to Arctic.
Save the Arctic Poster Contest Application form and Process
- The aspirants can send the image by uploading it on the official website of “Save the Arctic.”
Guidelines for making the poster
- The poster can be of landscapes, people, animals, corals, or the unknown mysteries that lie below the sea
- The candidates must upload the image in the format of A4 and A3 in the portrait format
- The files should be in the form of JPEG or PNG file image.
- Candidates have to scan and send the image.
- Candidates have to submit the photo online; however, offline arrangements are also made and candidates can send by post on the address given below. But they must include name, age, country, email, telephone number (with country code) and mailing address, along with a title for your poster. The posters must be sent to the mailing address given below.
- Once the submissions are received, the candidates would be informed through a mail and they can ask for votes from online users once they are informed regarding it.
Greenpeace Poster Contest
Njalsgade 21G sal. 2
2300 Copenhagen S
Save the Arctic Poster Contest Selection Process
Selection will be done on the total number of votes cast; the maximum votes will win the contest. At the same time, the last verdict will also be given by the judges assessing the pictures. The final winners would be informed through email.
Save the Arctic Poster Contest Address
Greenpeace c/o Poster Contest Njalsgade 21G sal. 2 2300 Copenhagen S Denmark
Save the Arctic Poster Contest Contact Details
Swachh Bharat Summer Internship Program (SBSIP) has been launched by the Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD) along with the Ministry of... Read More
SHDF Scholarship 2018 is given by Sikh Human Development Foundation, USA (SHDF) and Nishkam Sikh Welfare Council, New Delhi. Also known as S... Read More
UNESCO International Essay Contest for Young People is conducted by UNESCO along with Goi Peace Foundation. UNESCO which was started 72 years ago to b... Read More
The Fulbright-Nehru Master’s Fellowships provide an opportunity to pursue master’s degree at selected US colleges and universities.The Fel... Read More