Sartorius Scholarship 2017
AAKASH Scholarship Test for Medical Apply Now
About Sartorius Scholarship
Sartorius Scholarship 2017 is accepting applications from candidates with a Bachelor’s Degree in Science or Engineering like in biotechnology, physics, chemical or process engineering or information technology and who have taken or intend to take admission in Master's course in Germany or India. The last date to apply is 31 July 2017. Sartorius Scholarship 2017 program is designed to help the deserving students to develop their full potential in science while advancing their professional career as well.
The Scholarship is available for the students from India & Germany who are willing to get admission or have already taken admission in a Master’s program in Science or Engineering at any a recognised University either in Germany or India.
- Founded in 1870, Sartorius is one of the leading International Pharmaceutical & Laboratory Equipment suppliers and is a well-known name in the Bioprocess Solutions and Lab Products & Services segment.
- The company has its headquarters in Göttingen, Germany, and the services are offered worldwide. Sartorius employs more than 5,000 employees and had sales revenue of 891.2 million euros in 2014.
Subscribe for Regular Updates of Sartorius Scholarship
Sartorius Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
||India & Germany
- Nationality: Sartorius Scholarship is open for citizens of India & Germany.
- Academic Qualification: The applicant of the scholarship should have a Bachelor’s Degree in Science or Engineering with excellent grades (for example Biotechnology, Physics, Chemical or Process Engineering or Information Technology).
- Language: The applicants need to have strong English language skills.
- Experience: Study or Work experience in a foreign country will be an additional benefit.
Sartorius Scholarship Reward
Those candidates selected for the Sartorius Scholarship will be eligible for the following benefits under the scholarship scheme:
- Monthly Stipend: The students will be granted with a monthly stipend during their Master’s Program.
- Internship opportunity: The selected students will get an Internship or Master’s Thesis at Sartorius Group.
- Mentorship: The selected candidates will be provided with a personal mentor for one on one consultation.
- Training Seminars: At Sartorius, the students will get opportunities to attend training seminars related to project management, communication or any other topic.
- Networking & Career Opportunities: The candidates will be able to connect with other scholarship holders and experts along with having a good prospect of starting a career with Sartorius.
Sartorius Scholarship Application form and Process
Sartorius Scholarship 2017 Application Process are to be made online using the application portal available on their website. The details of the application process are as follow:
- Mode of Application: The suppliers for the Sartorius Scholarship can be made online using the application portal.
Click Here to Apply Online
- Required Documents: Along with the completely filled application form the following documents are to be attached in PDF format:
- A Resume
- Reference Letter from University Lecturer or Professor
- A letter of Motivation
- Bachelor’s Degree Certificate
- Testimonials or letters of recommendation from your employer or certificates of any other training or education received.
Sartorius Scholarship 2017 Application Submission
The applicants need to complete the application form, upload the required documents and submit the application form after making sure that all the information entered in the application form is correct.
Sartorius Scholarship Selection Process
The candidates will be invited to a group assessment appointment and the selection will involve 3 basic levels. The details of the selection process are as follow:
- Interview: The applicants will undergo an interview with the selection panel of Sartorius.
- Presentation: Applicants have to make a presentation on a pre-announced topic.
- Role-playing: The candidates will take part in a role-playing situation along with other applicants.
Sartorius Scholarship Contact Details
Bharathi Krishnan, Human Resources Management
Sartorius Stedim India Pvt. Ltd.
No. 69/2 & 69/3, NH 48 Jakkasandra, Nelamangala
Bangalore – 562 123
Phone: +49 551 308-2177
Fax: +49 551 308-4091
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
ACST 2019 Scholarship is offered by Aakash Institute for the admission to the candidates preparing for engineering entrance exams, medical entran... Read More
ALLEN ASAT is ALLEN Scholarship cum Admission Test (ASAT) conducted by ALLEN Career Institute for admission to its classroom programs. Allen ASAT... Read More
RES Young Economist Essay Competition, started in 2007, is open to students of year 12 and year 13 who are studying UK A level or Inter... Read More
GP Birla scholarship 2019 is for meritorious students from West Bengal who are in need of financial assistance for pursuing their higher studies ... Read More