Sahu Jain Trust Inland Scholarship 2018
About Sahu Jain Trust Inland scholarship
Sahu Jain Trust Inland Scholarship 2018 is for Indian students to pursue higher studies in India. The application process has started and the late to submit duly filled application form is 30 August for fresher, however, the existing candidates need to submit the duly filled application form by 30 July 2018. Sahu Jain Trust also provides Overseas Loan scholarship for higher studies abroad. Sahu Jain Trust was founded by Smt. Rama Jain and Sahu Shanti Prasad Jain and offers Inland & Loan Scholarships to needy & deserving students for their higher studies. Sahu Jain Trust Inland Scholarship 2018 is given for courses like:
- Professional courses like Engineering, Medical, MBA
- Technical Trade Courses
- Other under-graduation and post-graduation courses
Sahu Jain Trust Inland Scholarship 2018 is awarded to students for pursuing higher studies that are studies after Class 12. The scholarships are available for students who are financially not strong. The scholarships are based on need cum merit.
Subscribe for Regular Updates of Sahu Jain Trust Inland scholarship
Sahu Jain Trust Inland scholarship Eligibility Criteria
||For pursuing UG & PG courses
The scholarships will be awarded to those who are in need of it.
Sahu Jain Trust Inland scholarship Reward
- The amount of scholarship will range of Rs.2500-Rs.25000 per year.
- The scholarship would be disbursed to the student by cheque/draft.
- The scholarship has to be renewed every year and it is subject to the academic performance of the student.
Sahu Jain Trust Inland scholarship Application form and Process
Sahu Jain Trust Scholarship Application form 2018 can be submitted offline. Sahu Jain Trust Scholarship application forms are available free of cost on the official website. The candidates can also get the application form here.
Download Sahu Jain Trust Scholarship Application form 2018
Application Form by post
- The students can also obtain the application form by post. For this the student has to send a “9x4’” self- addressed stamped (Rs.10 ) envelope to
- The Secretary, Sahu Jain Trust, 18, Institutional Area, Lodhi Road, New Delhi- 110003
- The last date for receiving the completed application form by the trust is 30 August 2018.
Details required in the Application Form
- Personal Details
- Academic Details
- Certificate by the Head of the Institution
Students whose result is not announced at the time of sending the application form will have to send the certificate (duly attested by the Head of the institution) as soon as it is received by them. Their application will be considered only after receiving the certificate.
- Extra-curricular Activities
- References: The candidate has to give 2 references other than their relatives.
Sahu Jain Trust Inland scholarship Selection Process
- The scholarship would be awarded to students on merit cum means basis.
- Selection Criteria: Student with less than first division that is less than 60% marks in the annual examination of Class 12 have a lower chance of obtaining the scholarship.
- The scholarships will be announced by end of October.
- The trust will only inform the successful candidates.
Sahu Jain Trust Inland scholarship Contact Details
Sahu Jain Trust,
18, Institutional Area,
Lodhi Road, New Delhi – 110 003
Phone: 011-24626467, 011-24698417
Living Rainforest essay competition 2019 is to further the knowledge of school student of sustainable living and the ways to achieve it. It is the 6th... Read More
ACST 2020 Scholarship is offered by Aakash Institute for the admission to the candidates preparing for engineering entrance exams, medical entran... Read More
ICAI Commerce Wizard 2019 is organized to educate and motivate the students of country to achieve excellence in commerce stream. This is a Commer... Read More
The Google Science Fair is an online science competition sponsored by Google, LEGO Education, National Geographic, Virgi... Read More