Sahu Jain Trust Inland Scholarship 2017
About Sahu Jain Trust Inland scholarship
Sahu Jain Trust Inland Scholarship 2017 is for Indian students to pursue higher studies in India. Sahu Jain Trust also provides Overseas Loan scholarship for higher studies abroad. Sahu Jain Trust was founded by Smt. Rama Jain and Sahu Shanti Prasad Jain and offers Inland & Loan Scholarships to needy & deserving students for their higher studies. Sahu Jain Trust Inland Scholarship 2017 is given for courses like:
- Professional courses like Engineering, Medical, MBA
- Technical Trade Courses like
- Other under-graduation and post-graduation courses.
Sahu Jain Trust Inland Scholarship 2017 is awarded to students for pursuing higher studies that are studies after Class 12. The scholarships are available for students who are financially not strong. The scholarships are based on need cum merit.
Subscribe for Regular Updates of Sahu Jain Trust Inland scholarship
Sahu Jain Trust Inland scholarship Eligibility Criteria
||For pursuing UG & PG courses
The scholarships will be awarded to those who are in need of it.
Sahu Jain Trust Inland scholarship Reward
- The amount of scholarship will range of Rs.2500-Rs.25000 per year.
- The scholarship would be disbursed to the student by cheque/draft.
- The scholarship has to be renewed every year and it is subject to the academic performance of the student.
Sahu Jain Trust Inland scholarship Application form and Process
Sahu Jain Trust Scholarship Application form 2017 can be submitted offline. Sahu Jain Trust Scholarship application forms are available free of cost on the official website. The candidates can also get the application form here.
Download Sahu Jain Trust Scholarship Application form 2017
Application Form by post
- The students can also obtain the application form by post. For this the student has to send a “9x4’” self- addressed stamped (Rs.10 ) envelope to
- The Secretary, Sahu Jain Trust, 18, Institutional Area, Lodhi Road, New Delhi- 110003
- The last date for receiving the completed application form by the trust is 30 July 2017.
Details required in the Application Form
- Personal Details
- Academic Details
- Certificate by the Head of the Institution
Students whose result is not announced at the time of sending the application form will have to send the certificate (duly attested by the Head of the institution) as soon as it is received by them. Their application will be considered only after receiving the certificate.
- Extra-curricular Activities
- References: The candidate has to give to 2 references other than their relatives.
Sahu Jain Trust Inland scholarship Selection Process
- The scholarship would be awarded to students on merit cum means basis.
- Selection Criteria: Student with less than first division that is less than 60% marks in the annual examination of Class 12 have a lower chance of obtaining the scholarship.
- The scholarships will be announced by end of October.
- The trust will only inform the successful candidates.
Sahu Jain Trust Inland scholarship Contact Details
Sahu Jain Trust,
18, Institutional Area,
Lodhi Road, New Delhi – 110 003
Phone: 011-24626467, 011-24654196, 011-24698417
UNU-ISP scholarship is for admission into Master of Science and PhD in Sustainability Science Programme at Tokyo.UNU is an international academic inst... Read More
ACST 2018 Scholarship is being offered by Aakash Institute for the admission to the candidates of engineering entrance exams, medical entrance ex... Read More
ALLEN ASAT 2018 is ALLEN Scholarship cum Admission Test (ASAT) conducted by ALLEN Career Institute for admission to its classroom programs. ... Read More
Banasthali Vidyapith School Admission 2018 for class 6 and class 9 has started. Only the women candidates can apply for the admissions in Banasthali V... Read More