Russia Government Scholarship 2017
About Russia Government Scholarship
Russian Government Scholarship is offered by the government of Russian Federation for the Degree Studies at St. Petersburg University. The Russian government has invited application form for Indian Nationals. There are 300 government funded places for entry in degree programs. Apart from the government-funded scholarships, applications are invited for Contractual basis (fee paying) degree programs. The application process for the Russian Government Scholarship has been started and the candidates can fill the application form online only.
Russian Government Scholarship 2017 - Dates
Russian Government Scholarship Application Begins
1 February 2017
Application of Russian Government Scholarship Deadline
15 June 2017
Last date to apply for Contractual basis programs
8 July 2017
About Saint Petersburg State University
The university is fully integrated into its unique cultural environment that includes more than four thousand architectural monuments, world-famous museums etc. SPbU as founded by Peter.Saint-Petersburg University has focused on fundamental research from the very beginning
List of Scholarship for Students - Click Here
Subscribe for Regular Updates of Russia Government Scholarship
Russia Government Scholarship Reward
As part of the government scholarship, the student will get the following benefits as in form of reward. There are 300 government funded places for entry in degree programs. Apart from the government-funded scholarships, applications are invited for Contractual basis (fee paying) degree programs also.
- Cost of tuition: The candidates as being part of the Russian Government Scholarship will get the cost of the tuition from the Russian Federation.
- Academic Scholarship: The candidates will also get the academic scholarship which will be provided by the Russian Federation.
- Reduced fee for dormitory stay: The Russian Federation will provide the dormitory for the stay of the scholastic candidates selected for the admission to the degree courses at St Petersberg University.
Russia Government Scholarship Application form and Process
The steps and instructions to fill the application form are given below. The application forms would be considered on the basis of motivation letter and essay as well as academic and non-academic performance. The candidates are advised to follow the steps below to fill the Russian Government Scholarship.
- STEP 1: Fill the application form
- STEP 2: Register your Personal Account (Registration Closed)
- STEP 3: Create Portfolio
- STEP 4: Attach portfolio which includes essay on the stated topics and motivation letter to their personal account
- STEP 5: The candidates who have successfully passed application competition are accepted to St. Petersburg University and recommended for the Russian Government Scholarship.
List of documents required with Russian Government Scholarship Application
- an application form for an educational program
- an educational certificate or diploma
- a questionnaire - competition application form
- a copy of the identity documents
- a medical certificate on the absence of restrictions against studying in the Russian Federation
- a medical certificate on the absence of the HIV virus and AIDS
- a motivation letter
- an essay
- 4 photographs (34 cm)
Russia Government Scholarship Selection Process
The Russian Federation will do the selection of the candidates for the Russian Government Scholarship. The candidates should know that the decision of the selection committee will be final and no objection about the selection will be considered under any circumstances.
The scholarship will be granted to the students on their successful admission to the St Petersburg's University, Russia. The application forms would be considered on the basis of motivation letter and essay as well as academic and non-academic performance.
Russia Government Scholarship Contact Details
6 Birzhevaya Liniya,
St. Petersburg 199034,
Telephone: 007 812 3283291
Unified Cyber Olympiad 2018: The registration process has been started and the last date to apply for Unified Cyber Olympiad is 26 August 2018. The ca... Read More
TED Fellowship Program 2019 is a global network of 400 innovators and trailblazers in which every year 20 people from around the world are select... Read More
TALLENTEX is a talent search exam conducted and directed by ALLEN Career Institute. TALLENTEX is an exam for young students and has cash prizes,... Read More
Sahu Jain Trust Inland Scholarship 2018 is for Indian students to pursue higher studies in India. The application process has started and th... Read More