ROBOKID 2014 – A National Level Robotics Festival
About ROBOKID, National Level Robotics Competition
- ROBOKID™ - A Robotics Competition which is an intellectual exercise for students to encourage multidisciplinary talent and practical skills among young.
- This competition is one of its kinds which falls in the month of June of every year.
- It is aimed to turn out to be a revolutionary one in bringing theoretical lesson coupled with practical experience through a joyful and innovative way for students.
- ROBOKID™ is one such program which cultivates interest towards exploring new technologies in an amusing way.
- This competition serves as a forum for students for the overall development of personality, leadership, organizational skills and exemplary team work which are essential for a successful career in addition to academic activities
- Early Bird Discount: Valid if applied till Jan 31, 2014
- ROBOKID 2013 was an event for exchange of technological ideas and sporting spirit.
- It was a pleasure for the parents to watch students taking the initiative to participate and to get introduced to the world of Logical programming
- Theme of the Competition: “Our planet- Our Future”, to create more awareness about the utmost importance of environment protection for a better future.
- This competition will give kids a forum to learn STEM concepts practically with hands on experience instead of focusing only on theoretical concepts.
BENEFITS of the Competition
- Joyful Learning:
- Wonderful opportunity to enjoy active and joyful learning.
- Students experience NO pressure to perform, rather enjoy the process of learning.
- ROBOKID training sessions
- It will enhance the thought process of student’s logical and analytical reasoning.
- Enhances mathematical & scientific curiosity of student in turn strengthening their self learning & problem solving skills.
- Fosters the spirit of TEAM WORK which is a key to success in today’s globalized world.
Subscribe for Regular Updates of ROBOKID, National Level Robotics Competition
ROBOKID, National Level Robotics Competition Eligibility Criteria
|| All India
|| Class 6 to 10
ROBOKID, National Level Robotics Competition Reward
- Cash Awards in 7 categories
- Robotics lab worth 4 lacs in the school with max. participants
- Robotics lab worth 4 lacs in Winning School
Every Participant Receives:
- One licensed RoboGuru software along with 4 hrs of online training (Only after students are registered).
- Certificate of participation for all the team selected for Level-2.
- Certificate of Excellence for all the teams selected for Level-3.
ROBOKID, National Level Robotics Competition Application form and Process
Interested Students can register online at the Robokid Website by filling all the required details.
Application Fees: Rs. 900 per individual
Early Bird Discount valid if applied till Jan 31, 2014
ROBOKID, National Level Robotics Competition Selection Process
Level-1:Once a candidate is comfortable with RoboGuru environment, he/she will have to complete an exercise of solving a map in RoboGuru, based on which they will be selected for Level-2. The exercise will be on the following topics:
a) Programming in RoboGuru.
b) Logical skills.
Level-2: Once the student is selected for level-2, he/she will be given a map that involves similar environment as the one which will be available in RoboKid 2014 finals. They have to solve the map in RoboGuru environment and send Robokid the programming code through email at email@example.com
Level-3: Two teams (One red and One blue), will be competing with each other with robots of their choice.
All the students have to trickily program their robots to pick the saplings from one end and place them in the slots at the other end by avoiding or pushing away the garbage blocks.
Competition Venue: Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh
ROBOKID, National Level Robotics Competition Address
JAY ROBOTIX PVT. LTD.
4th floor, Plot No.13, Opp. Bharat Petrol pump,Madinaguda, Miyapur, Hyderabad - 500049
ROBOKID, National Level Robotics Competition Contact Details
India-Korea Friendship Essay Writing Competition has been introduced by Korean Cultural Centre India to foster friendship among India and Korea (... Read More
ACST 2019 Scholarship is offered by Aakash Institute for the admission to the candidates preparing for engineering entrance exams, medical entran... Read More
KVPY 2019 - The application process for KVPY 2019 has started from 8 July 2019 as per the official website of KVPY. The candidates can apply ONLI... Read More
AKTHE 2019 Scholarship is offered to the academically brilliant students. AKTHE examination is to enable the most deserving students to achieve their ... Read More