Reach Cambridge Scholarship Essay Competition 2020
About Reach Cambridge Scholarship Essay Competition
Reach Cambridge Scholarship Essay Competition 2020 is an Essay Competition cum Scholarship Scheme which is an initiative by University of Cambridge to attract the students across the globe to attend Cambridge summer school who are unable to do so because of lack of financial resources. Maximum of top 9 students will be awarded the First and Second Prize which includes the 100% Programme fee for 2/3 week summer program at Cambridge Summer School. Based on the careful argumentation, clear structure and personality of the essays, a total of 9 candidates will be selected for the award of the scholarship. The scholarship amount only covers the tuition fee expenses excluding travel expenses, lunch, insurance and lunch expenses. Scroll down to get the complete information of Reach Cambridge Scholarship Essay Competition 2020.
Reach Cambridge Scholarship is for one of the two programs
A fully-funded scholarship prize for one of our 2-week Programs.
- Summer: Up to 3 scholarships available
- Spring: Up to 6 scholarships available
Partial scholarship: A partially funded (50%) scholarship prize for one of our 2-week Programs in either Spring or Summer 2020.
Topic of Essay Writing: To avail the scholarship, candidates are required to write a 750 words essay on the following topic “What is the primary issue facing society today and what can we do to effect positive change in this area?”
Reach Cambridge Scholarship Essay Competition 2020 Dates
|Reach Cambridge Scholarship Essay Competition Last date to apply
||17 November 2019
|Shortlisted candidates will be notified on or before
||by 10 December 2019
|Shortlisted candidates Online Interview Dates
|Shortlisted candiatesInterview Result
||Early January 2020
Subscribe for Regular Updates of Reach Cambridge Scholarship Essay Competition
Reach Cambridge Scholarship Essay Competition Eligibility Criteria
||Age between 15-17 years
- Nationality: The competition is open for students of all nationalities.
- Age: The applicants should belong to the age group of 15-17 years as on 17 November 2019
- Educational Qualification: The student needs to be enrolled in High Schools studies.
Reach Cambridge Scholarship Essay Competition Reward
The candidates selected for the award of the scholarship will become a part of the educational program offered by Cambridge. The details of the prizes are:
- First Prize: Maximum 2 candidates will be selected for the award of First Prize and will be entitled to 100% of the program fee for 3 weeks Cambridge Program 1 offered in from 1 July to 21 July 2020.
- Second Prize: A maximum of 3 students will be awarded scholarship offering 100% program fee for 2-week Program 2 or 3.
- Fee for Summer Program: The cost of the 3-week course at Cambridge is 4395 British Pound while for the 1-week course the fee is 2695 British Pound.
Fee for Summer Program: The cost of the 3-week course at Cambridge is 4395 British Pound (Approx. INR 4.4 lakh) while for the 1-week course the fee is 2695 British Pound (Approx. INR 2.7 lakh).
- Prizes Include: The prizes provide without charge all those items ordinarily covered by the program fee, including accommodation, all excursions, lectures, theatre trips, workshops and tuition, and half board meals.
- Exclusions: flights; transportation to/from Cambridge at the start and end of the program if travel is undertaken independently; third meal of the day (half board is provided); optional enhancements shown to have an extra fee; snacks, drinks and meals purchased away from the program; pocket money and souvenirs; visa costs (if required); books for-credit courses and classes; laundry (aside from bed linen); travel insurance, medical insurance and any medical or dental fees.
Reach Cambridge Scholarship Essay Competition Application form and Process
The students willing to participate in the competition should write an essay on the topic provided and submit it. The details of the application process are:
- Registration: The students willing to participate in the Competition should start with registering themselves on Reach Cambridge’s registration page and once registration has been done, students can submit their essay by clicking of Scholarship tab.
>> Click here to register for Reach for Cambridge.
Details of Essay: The candidates should write and submit the essay as per the following criteria:
- The topic of Essay: “What is the primary issue facing society today and what can we do to effect positive change in this area?”
- Word Limit: The essay needs to have a maximum of 1000 words.
- Letter of Recommendation: Students should also get a letter of recommendation from a staff member of the respective schools. The letter needs to be submitted directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. The Letter needs to be on the header paper, highlighting the suitability of the candidate for the scholarship, their academic excellence and a brief explanation of student’s financial background.
- Other required details: In addition to the letter of recommendation, the student should complete the following sections that is Video of a personal statement, School Transcript, Signature, Parent Info, and School Info sections of your account.
Submission of Reach Cambridge Essay Competition Application Form
The submission of the essay needs to be done by 17 November 2019 using the online registration and submission system. All the application submitted beyond 17 November 2019 will be considered rejected. The shortlisted candidates contacted by 10 December 2019.
Reach Cambridge Scholarship Essay Competition Selection Process
The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of the following factors of the essay:
- Careful argumentation
- Clear structure
- In addition to the above qualities in the essay, the Letter of Recommendation supplied by the school will also be considered.
Shortlisted candidates will be notified by 10 December 2019, and will be invited for an online interview which is scheduled to be held in January 2020.
Reach Cambridge Scholarship Essay Competition Contact Details
23 King Street,Cambridge
CB1 1AH, United Kingdom
International: +44 8708 031 732
Fax: +44 8707 625 542
CENTA TPO 2019 (Teaching Professionals' Olympiad) is open to teachers across all boards, subjects, and classes. It is open to teachers of go... Read More
BEE National Painting Competition 2019 for school children is conducted by the Bureau of Energy Efficiency. The Ministry of Power has launched th... Read More
IPTSE 2019: Intellectual Property Talent Search Examination by ASSOCHAM & ERICSSON is a competitive exam cum awards with an objective to create aw... Read More
MOMA Scholarship 2019 is Merit cum Means Scholarship by Ministry of Minority Affairs commonly known as MOMA Scholarship. Merit cum Means Sch... Read More