Queens Young Leaders Awards For Commonwealth Citizens 2018
AAKASH Scholarship Test for Medical Apply Now
About Queens Young Leaders Awards For Commonwealth Citizens
Queens Young Leaders Awards for Commonwealth Citizen 2018 Scheme is for the exceptionally young people who’ve proved themselves to be inspiring leaders in their communities. Many of whom will have overcome challenges in their lives to do so. This award comprises a tailored package of training and mentoring. The scheme Queens Young Leaders Awards for Commonwealth Citizen 2018 is conducted by The Queen Young Leaders. Applications to become a 2018 Queen’s Young Leader is now closed, the last date to apply was 21 August 2017.
The Queens Young Leaders Programme discovers, celebrates and supports exceptional young people from across the commonwealth, leaving a lasting legacy for her majesty, The Queen.
Queens Young Leaders Awards 2018 Dates
|Last date to apply
||21 August 2017
Queens Young Leaders winners and run-up
Subscribe for Regular Updates of Queens Young Leaders Awards For Commonwealth Citizens
Queens Young Leaders Awards For Commonwealth Citizens Eligibility Criteria
||Aged between 18 to 29 years
- The candidates must be born on or before 1 January 1989 to 1 January 2000.
- Candidates must be citizens of a commonwealth country.
- Candidates must demonstrate excellent leadership qualities.
- Candidates must have proven experience of working to improve their communities and show evidence of their achievements.
- Candidates can be working in a Commonwealth country or citizens of an Overseas Territories.
Queens Young Leaders Awards For Commonwealth Citizens Reward
- Mentoring: As a Queen’s Young Leader you will be allocated a mentor with relevant experience and expertise who will support you over the course of the year to continue and develop your work.
- Online learning: Online learning will be provided with materials relevant to your area of interest, as well as serving as a place for you to meet and share experiences and knowledge with other Queen’s Young Leaders.
- One-week residential programme in the UK: The Award winners will have the opportunity to meet with inspiring people and visit organisations in the UK that have expertise in areas such as media and communications, social action and advocacy. During this week, Awards will be presented by Her Majesty The Queen.
Queens Young Leaders Awards For Commonwealth Citizens Application form and Process
Candidates have to apply Online at the official website of THE QUEENS YOUNG LEADERS.
While filling the online application form for Queens Young Leaders Awards for Commonwealth Citizen 2018, the following step has to be followed:
Step 1: Candidates have to fill in their Eligibility Criteria.
Step 2: Candidates have to fill in the Personal details.
Step 3: Candidates have to fill in the details of the Referee.
Step 4: Candidates have to answer the following questions.
- Tell us your story and how it is relevant to this Award
- Tell us what you’re currently doing in your community and how you demonstrate leadership
- During your year as a Queen’s Young Leader, what work will you do in your community and how would the support from this Award help you?
- How did you hear about The Queen's Young Leaders Programme?
Kindly Note: All applicants need to be supported by a suitable referee. Referees must not be related to you.
Queens Young Leaders Awards For Commonwealth Citizens Selection Process
All the applications received will be evaluated on the basis of the young person’s achievements to date as well as their potential and future ambition.
- Candidates will be shortlisted by an Advisory Panel made up of young people from across the Commonwealth and a Board of advisors representing the three partners.
- The list of the shortlisted candidates will then be presented to The Queen’s Young Leaders Programme Board, which contains members from all three partner organisations, for final selection and decision.
- Priority will be given to individuals who have overcome challenges to achieve their goals.
The list of Queen’s Young Leaders Awards winners and highly commended runners-up will be published in the month of December 2017 on the official webpage of The Queen Young Leaders.
Queens Young Leaders Awards For Commonwealth Citizens Contact Details
The Queens Young Leaders Programme,
Comic Relief UK,
89 Albert Embankment, London,
ACST 2019 Scholarship is offered by Aakash Institute for the admission to the candidates preparing for engineering entrance exams, medical entran... Read More
ALLEN ASAT is ALLEN Scholarship cum Admission Test (ASAT) conducted by ALLEN Career Institute for admission to its classroom programs. Allen ASAT... Read More
ICMR JRF 2019 is Junior Fellowship Programme conducted by Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) for selecting the deserving candidates for Ju... Read More
Boustany MBA Harvard Scholarship 2019 is being offered for academically brilliant students who have secured admission in MBA Program offered at H... Read More