Poster Design Competition for Accessible India Campaign- My Gov
About Poster Design Competition for Accessible India Campaign
- Department of Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities (DEPwD) invites Indian citizens to be a part of the Accessible India Campaign or Sugamya Bharat Abhiyan.
- “Accessible India Campaign (Sugamya Bharat Abhiyan)” as a nation-wide leading movement for achieving universal accessibility for Person with Disabilities.
- The Poster Design Competition for Accessible India Campaign is open for everyone and in order to participate in the competition the participants are required to make an impactful poster relate to the Accessible India Campaign.
- Out of the received entries, 2 winner will be selected and the winners of Poster Design Competition for Accessible India Campaign and will be rewarded with cash prize of Rs. 15,000 & Rs.10,000.
- The entries are to be submitted by the means of the creative corner of ‘MyGov’ portal and the last day to submit entries for the competition is August 13, 2015.
Subscribe for Regular Updates of Poster Design Competition for Accessible India Campaign
Poster Design Competition for Accessible India Campaign Eligibility Criteria
||Open for All
- Nationality: Poster Design Competition for Accessible India Campaign is open for all Indian nationals.
- Number of entries: Each participant is allowed to submit only a single entry for the competition.
- Submission of multiple entries may lead to disqualification.
Poster Design Competition for Accessible India Campaign Reward
Poster Design Competition for Accessible India Campaign Rewards
The entries received will be judged and 2 winners will be selected by the jury. The winners will get:
- First Prize: The winner of thefirst prize will be awarded with cash prize of Rs.15,000.
- Second Prize: Rs. 10,000 will be offered to the poster selected for the second prize.
Poster Design Competition for Accessible India Campaign Application form and Process
Poster Design Competition for Accessible India Application Process
The Applications for the Poster Design Competition for Accessible India will be accepted online only and by the means of either ‘MyGov’ platform, entries received by the means of any other mode will be treated as valid. The details of the application process are as follow:
- Mode of Participation: The applications are to be submitted by the means of creative corner section of ‘MyGov’ portal.
- Number of Entries: A participant can submit only a single entry for the competition.
- MyGov Profile: The Organizers will communicate with the participants by the mean of the MyGov Platform so the candidates should keep their MyGov profile complete and accurate.
- Entries received from incomplete MyGov profiles will not be entertained.
- Specifications of the Poster:
- Color Scheme: The Logo need to be in multicolor.
- Format: The Logo should be uploaded only in JPEG / PNG / SVG format.
- Size: The poster needs to be of A4 size.
- The logo design should not be imprinted or water marked.
- The designer should give a small explanation of the concept behind the poster.
- There should be no provocative, objectionable or inappropriate content present on the poster.
- The poster is to be featured on website/social media such as Twitter/Facebook and on printed material such as b/w press releases, stationery and Signage so it need to be legible and polished.
- Submission of the Entries: The submission of the entries is to be done using the creative corner of the MyGov website.
Poster Design Competition for Accessible India Campaign Selection Process
Poster Design Competition for Accessible India Selection Process
The selection of the winners will be done on the basis of the below mentioned criteria:
- Judging Criteria: The selection of the logo will be on the following
- Basis of elements of creativity, composition and originality.
- Technical excellence, simplicity, artistic merit of the Poster.
- Visual impact and how well the Poster Communicate the theme of the scheme
GP Birla scholarship 2019 is for meritorious students from West Bengal who are in need of financial assistance for pursuing their higher studies ... Read More
PRMO 2019 (Pre-Regional Mathematical Olympiad) is a Mathematical Olympiad conducted in 26 regions in India and the shortlisted candidates are giv... Read More
ACST 2019 Scholarship is offered by Aakash Institute for the admission to the candidates preparing for engineering entrance exams, medical entran... Read More
SHDF Scholarship 2019 is given by Sikh Human Development Foundation, USA (SHDF) and Nishkam Sikh Welfare Council, New Delhi. Also known as S... Read More