About Lenovo YUWA Pitch to Her
‘Pitch to Her’ campaign has been launched by Lenovo in association with YUWA.
Yuwa is a social development platform for girls based in Jharkhand that imparts training in football, provides free education and creates awareness about social evils like child marriage and domestic violence.Presently YUWA is one of the largest girls’ football programs in India, with 250 players, 150 of them practice daily.Lenovo invites the brightest minds of India to hack real-world issues with technology and propose interesting ideas of change for the rural girls and the community in Hutup village, Jharkhand.
- Last year, Lenovo cheered for YUWA and brought its story to millions of Indians by taking the “YUWA Girls' to the USA Cup - one of the reputed international football tournaments for young girls in the world.
- The pitch to her campaign kick-started on August 15 for the year 2015
Subscribe for Regular Updates of Lenovo YUWA Pitch to Her
Lenovo YUWA Pitch to Her Eligibility Criteria
||18 years and above
Participating candidates must be legal residents of India
Not Eligible to participate
Employees and non-employee workers of Lenovo, Lenovo Affiliates or any agencies involved in the development or execution of the Contest
Lenovo YUWA Pitch to Her Reward
Lenovo YUWA Pitch to Her Reward
- Internship with YUWA: 4 individual selected candidates will win sponsored internship with YUWA, at Hutup village near Ranchi, Jharkhand.
- Sponsored by Lenovo YUWA & Intel®
- Receive a Certificate from Lenovo
- Flight Tickets: The return flights from the winner’s home city to Ranchi will be sponsored by Lenovo India
- Accomodation: YUWA shall provide the accommodation, for the duration of the internship.
Lenovo YUWA Pitch to Her Application form and Process
The Contest invites intending participants to:
- Submit a write-up about themselves
- Submit an idea for a project with YUWA in accordance with the ideology of YUWA.
What Exactly Pitch to Her Means: It means without taking into consideration in which field you work all you have to do is to present a smart, practical idea that solves real-world issues.
- Candidates can enter contest only via web portal www.pitchtoher.com during the Contest Period
- The Contest shall be open for participation starting from August 11th, 2015 to midnight of August 31st, 2015
Lenovo YUWA Pitch to Her Selection Process
- Winners will be selected on the basis of the quality of their responses.
- The winners of the contest will be determined on the basis of the creativity and appropriateness of their response and this decision will be at the sole discretion of Lenovo India.
- The winners of the contest would be announced on www.pitchtoher.com
- The winner will have to respond to the email and provide all necessary documents and information within 48 hours.
Lenovo YUWA Pitch to Her Address
Hutup village, P.O. Irba, Ormanjhi, Ranchi, Jharkhand 835218
ACST 2018 Scholarship is being offered by Aakash Institute for the admission to the candidates of engineering entrance exams, medical entrance ex... Read More
A Star India Youth Scholarship is a four-year programme pertaining to Singapore-Cambridge General Certificate of Education ‘Advanced’... Read More
SIA Youth Scholarship 2018: The application process has started. The candidates can apply for SIA Youth Scholarship 2018 through this page. SIA Youth ... Read More
NBHM Scholarship MSc 2018: The application process has started for NBHM Scholarship 2018. The candidates can apply for NBHM Scholarship MSc by 30... Read More